Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Are we responsible for paying this???The Verdict is in... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are we responsible for paying this???The Verdict is in...
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats gay i understand that the warranty is up, but there is no way that sht should just go off like that, i dont give a fuck if the light was blinking or not. so what if she was on her way to ford and that shit went off on the freeway
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah if the cvar has'nt ever been in an accident then they should suck it up. I bet this has happend more than once over the year's.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit.. I just realized that my Moms Eddie Bauer Expedition is the same year. [Eek!]

Ill have to let her know about this... to watch the fuck out if that light comes on. [patriot]

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car is has never had any electrical work done on it including stereo stuff.

I was thinking that they would have ended up being responsible in the long run if that air bag popped while she was driving and she cause an accident... Just like the Firestone tires that kept blowing a while back. The thing that sucks is that this seems to be the first case.

I think the guys at Future might actually help up out.

Thanks guys...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats bullshit. well i hope they do help you out, good luck with your situation.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com