Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Time to look for new car!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time to look for new car!!
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mr mach ef:
how much for the 10.5 rears???

Would like to get $500 for them, tires are still like new, just got them off today, they look like they have more than 80% tread left, more around 90%, no curb rash at all on the rims

The rims i got off ebay for 400 and the tires i paid 750 for, just want to make some of the money back [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i remember an old thread about a notch with an entire '03 Cobra interior and drivetrain. fuckin' sick.

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by getjobdone:
i remember an old thread about a notch with an entire '03 Cobra interior and drivetrain. fuckin' sick.

Greymare...that car is sick as fawk! [worship]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats a sad story man...

How much can you take off the car without them noticing? I mean all your mods and what not are not included in the check from insurance, but if they catch you scrapping parts, isnt that fraud?

(take your blower off) [Wink]

--------------------
04 GT

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Spitfiremk24:
thats a sad story man...

How much can you take off the car without them noticing? I mean all your mods and what not are not included in the check from insurance, but if they catch you scrapping parts, isnt that fraud?

(take your blower off) [Wink]

They arent covering my aftermarket parts on the car, only thing that was gonna increase the value of the car were the tires, they told me the rear tires might make the price jump up 100 bucks.... So i said FACK that and took MY parts off of MY car!!! [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com