Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ironic cobra supected thieves... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ironic cobra supected thieves...
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forget the proximity sensor. Install a pager alarm. If the car is tampered with you will get a page and you can deal with it as you feel appropriate [Wink]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's another good thing. Man, that's why I love the board. Thanks man, I'll consider that too. I did thought of the silent pager thingy. [patriot]

--------------------
04 Cobra

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Run out there with a fat ass can of mace and start stomping the shit out of them before the cops come. Just say it was self defense and that they try to both attack you while you were attempting to stop them from breaking in your car.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
back i high school, I had class with a couple dip shits that jacked Honda Civic and Integra rims. They got caught one night and chased all around. When the owner finally trapped the dip shits, he rammed their car, and pulled out a gun. Called the cops, and the dipshits got arrested. Not sure what the car owner had to deal with for ramming their car and pulling out a gun, but it worked. I say that you just pull it out and spook thee shit out of them. But you have to think twice because they could have a gun too and start shooting.

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the area you live in is really as bad as you say it is then maybe you should MOVE.. or get a more low key car.. I live in a shity area but hey thats just a chance I take for having my bike.. But I at least am able to block in my bike so they have to move 2 junkers before they can get to my bike.. just my 2 cents.. ohh yeah and apartments are the best areas to steal motorcycles and cars. everyone knows that
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey.. i don't know you, but seriously.. don't do anything stupid. the legal ramifications of your implication can be catastrophic if they are unnecessary ... don't go shooting at them with anything, as previously mentioned you are liable of what happens after that.. don't go on beating their asses unless they've done something to your car (broken a window etc). anyone can perform a citizens arrest.. but think about it.. how are you gonna stop two or more guys by yourself? pointing a gun at them until the police gets there sounds good on paper but it's gonna bite you in the ass.. do you have a gun's permit? i doubt it. if it was your house your driveway then i guess it'd be ok but from the sounds of it.. you'll be on the street, which is public property...
Just don't get legal trouble.

now.. if you hear a window breaking and glass shattering.. then go take out the biggest guy and work your way from there..
more than likely they'll run. if you manage to get one then he'll probably confess.
good luck

--------------------
=(

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u can leave it at my house if you'd like....but i cant promise the rear tires will be in the same condition as when u left it.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
u can leave it at my house if you'd like....but i cant promise the rear tires will be in the same condition as when u left it.

Nice try Pittsburg, but no thanks! [Wink]
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

all i did today was very simple. i forgot i had a club when i use to live in an apartment. so i just put that back in at least overnight. plus the alarm, that's enough to give me a piece of mind. if they still wants to steal it at least it'll take them awhile. i really doubt they can start it with the computer chipped key. but just the hussle of them breaking in the car.

--------------------
04 Cobra

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
hey.. i don't know you, but seriously.. don't do anything stupid. the legal ramifications of your implication can be catastrophic if they are unnecessary ... don't go shooting at them with anything, as previously mentioned you are liable of what happens after that.. don't go on beating their asses unless they've done something to your car (broken a window etc). anyone can perform a citizens arrest.. but think about it.. how are you gonna stop two or more guys by yourself? pointing a gun at them until the police gets there sounds good on paper but it's gonna bite you in the ass.. do you have a gun's permit? i doubt it. if it was your house your driveway then i guess it'd be ok but from the sounds of it.. you'll be on the street, which is public property...
Just don't get legal trouble.

now.. if you hear a window breaking and glass shattering.. then go take out the biggest guy and work your way from there..
more than likely they'll run. if you manage to get one then he'll probably confess.
good luck

thanks for the advice dude. but i already talk to a cop buddy and i already what to do just in case i catch these assholes. plus i got all my neighbors alerted now.

--------------------
04 Cobra

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have any of you ever froze a paintball? ill just let you know that freezing that paintball will not keep it the same size so good luck shoting it.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com