Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » good deal on bassani x-pipes (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: good deal on bassani x-pipes
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
i go with www.houstonperformance.com for ALL my bassani needs. shiot, they even quoted me $530 for the Bassani ceramic coated midlength headers, that steeda sells for $750 lol....i love houstonperformance.com...free shipping too [Smile]

marek

MMM nice prices on there. Have you bought anythingn from them? Feedback? I might buy some rockers from them soon.
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lostsoul:
Please tell me how talking about bad experance is talking sheet? I thought the forums were here to talk about car experances bad or good.. and expecally in the GENERAL TALK area. As I stated 2 times now that I dont think that they F'ed EVERYONE of their customers over.. If you guys cant handle a little bad feed back then you dont belong in the business. Everyone has issues and they need to know to learn off of it as I'm sure you have. So now can we move on?

Yes this is General Talk and you have the right to voice your opinion.. just as I do. My main beef with your posts is 3 fold #1-you came onto this board and started bashing my company. In fact, over half of your posts on this forum is bashing my company, #2-You left out very important facts when posting about your experience, #3-I do not know "1FAST89GT" at all. They do not work for me.

I am not calling you a liar, just stating the facts. Now we can move on.

lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
agreed.. lets move on..

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
i go with www.houstonperformance.com for ALL my bassani needs. shiot, they even quoted me $530 for the Bassani ceramic coated midlength headers, that steeda sells for $750 lol....i love houstonperformance.com...free shipping too [Smile]

marek

MMM nice prices on there. Have you bought anythingn from them? Feedback? I might buy some rockers from them soon.
yes! customer service is A+++++++. shit, i bought my bassani street comp S/S catback from them, free shipping, NO TAX, $110+ LESS then anywhere else, got it delivered within 1week. and i showed them that i advertised their store banner on my clubs site, www.norcalwildhorses.com, and they gave me an even BIGGER discount. awesome guys, email questions back fast...no problems with them at all....

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

marek

damn, im thinkin of buyin that magnaflow cb i saw on there for $349! yall know if this is full stainless steel or did magnaflow do like bassani & start doin that aluminized cheaper line up?u sure free shipping marek?
:
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lostsoul:
Damn, let me get this straight, you took out the spark plugs from your 2005 GT and made an appointment with apex to get them gapped with a special tool. Instead of sending you to pep boys to get your own 99 cent plug gapper, after 2 hours they charged you $100 for the work done? [/QB] Pep boys dont have a gapper for the 05's.. its a semi special tool that can be bought at vortech and some other S/C mfg. But yes.. I tld them over and over it was a specal tool and sent them a picture of it.. I called days before the day I was to go in and emphasized that this was a specal tool again. [/QB]

Alrighty then. What is this special gapper tool and why do 2005 Mustangs need it? How much does the tool cost?

[ December 22, 2005, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com