Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WANTED Yellow Hummer H2 that ran my wife off the Road (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WANTED Yellow Hummer H2 that ran my wife off the Road
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u may try one of those satelite deals that records i'll see if i can find the site but u may be abels to see it happen on one of those deals and see where it wen off too!!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I have seen a blonde woman driving one locally. I think there is one that I see in an open garage after I pick up my kids from school. There is this one house that always has high roller cars and I think I have seen one there, but I'm not 100%. I looked today, but the garage was closed.

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please send PM me the address, I will go check it out, thanks

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This morning on my way to work a Yellow H2 cut me off. Then they proceeded to drive under the speed limit [Roll Eyes]

[ December 16, 2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:
I hate Hummers. [Mad]

But, I'm quite glad both are doing well. [Big Grin]

i second that. H2s are crap and the people who drive them for the most part think the world owes them a living! i'm glad your family is ok.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats fucking crazy lee. good your cute little daughter and your family is ok. i really hope you find these people man, because they think they can get away with it [Mad]

[ December 17, 2005, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Dizzy
¯
Member # 884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dizzy  Ford pictures for Dizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont get it either I get cut of 100000X more towing in the truck then in my little accord.
Makes no sense? [Confused]

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear your family is ok!

Do you know if any of the witnesses got a plate #???

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been calling Concord Police and they will not give me any info until the Police report is done, I dont understand why they cant tell me if someone got the plate number or not, or if there are any witnesses.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT UR FAM AND CAR AND I SEE A YELLOW HUMMER ON 680 AND OUT HERE IN THE OAKLEY AREA ALL THE TIME NEXT TIME I SEE IT ILL GIVE U THE LIC PLATE NUM AND ALSO I TIHNK WE HAVE A CUSTOMER HERE WHO DRIVES ONE BUT CANT REMEMBER THEIR NAME [Frown] SORRY BUT I HOPE ITS NOT HTEM BC THEY ARE IN BIG TROUBLE THEN LOL BUT GOOD LUCK AND HOPE U FIND THEM [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad that your family is OK.

What exactly do you intend on doing when you find out who this person is, or where they live?

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Concord Police finally gave me some info on the accident, well the Police dont care on finding the Yellow Hummer, the Police are blaming another car, which my wife and I dont seem to understand, I feel sorry for that driver, that guy was on parole, no license, no insurance and had just bought his car, so he went straight to Jail, we think the Police are blaming him to make things easy, instead of finding that yellow Hummer, I still would like to find that yellow Hummer.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Concord Police finally gave me some info on the accident, well the Police dont care on finding the Yellow Hummer, the Police are blaming another car, which my wife and I dont seem to understand, I feel sorry for that driver, that guy was on parole, no license, no insurance and had just bought his car, so he went straight to Jail, we think the Police are blaming him to make things easy, instead of finding that yellow Hummer, I still would like to find that yellow Hummer.

That doesn't seem right, have you told the Police that the Yellow Hummer is what caused it?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How was the other car involved?

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

We told the Police that the Yellow Hummer cut my wife off and she had no where to go but to the left, where she hit the other car, actually she drove over the front end of the other car.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was that car the parole guy?

--------------------

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Yes, the other car was the guy on parole.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

sucks to be him then...

--------------------

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
sucks to be him then...

ill say lol

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't know if it's been posted already ....i didn't read the whole thread [Embarrassed]

I have seen people put up banners or sign at the intersection where accidents have happened asking for any info from possible witnesses.

Don't know if that's legal or not but maybe someone might have something to help out?

Good luck ...glad everyone of your family was ok [Smile]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
its not the hummers fault. stupid fucking drivers not paying attention, i swear its retarded this time of year. people pull out infront of me all the time. I DRIVE A RED 4 RUNNER WITH 6" LIFT AND 36" BOGGERS!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT FUCKING SEE ME!!!!! [Mad]

but your family is ok, thats #1. cars can be replaced

I feel your pain there, try a F250 with an 8 inch lift and they still pull the same shit infront of me.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

if thats the case you should call the DA and make a stink about this!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear lee glad everyone is OK good thing you have a very safe and solid caddy! have a good christmas man ttyl [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com