Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Xbox 360 at Costco (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Xbox 360 at Costco
stangboi
¯
Member # 6315

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangboi  Ford pictures for stangboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
quote:
Originally posted by stangboi:
i call [BS flag]

lmao..ok noob..its all good..im playin it rite now and lookin at the unopened box [Roll Eyes]
so what im a noob, but you dont have to get all butt hurt..obviously you cant take a joke. damn, who pee'ed in your butt and ruined your day.
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao..aint butthurt..jus sayin wha im doin and wha i got..u must have been 1 of the guy sleepin ut at best buy and not able to get 1..lmao..well i still got em for sale..so if u want 1 u can pm me and make a offer..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

stangboi
¯
Member # 6315

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangboi  Ford pictures for stangboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah i didnt sleep at best buy. i was just wondering who else had them and how good they are...were you one of the guys sleeping outside costco to get one?
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah..i wish...would have got more then i got..wouldnt have mind..there pretty good..i like em

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got one. I waited almost 9 hours though. Got mine in Santa Rosa at the midnight launch date. There had to be at leat 350+ people there. Long wait, but worth it though (I had 4 friends with me, so it wasn't that bad).

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
costco is awesome, its the best store ever. my mom no longer takes me there. well i moved out, but still she refuses because she blows through too much money [Razz] [patriot]

some lady bought like a few things and it was like $150 [Eek!]
Shit I have one about a mile from my house in Rocklin and then on the other side of the Freeway is the mall and Sams club, and a Super Walmart, and a Target Greatland! I think everytime I go to those places it's atleat 200 or 250 bucks, went to Sams club the other day and walked out with one shopping cart and 600 bucks poorer!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yesterday we made $1.61 million in profit [Eek!] were the seond highest warehouse to make for $1 million and there are only 5 stores in the area that made over $1 million. supposely corporate is giving everybody of the 5 store 8 hours of overtime, and i talked to our recieving person and they said microsoft delayed the shippment were supposed to get.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey two-gun kid,are you working the one in fremont? if so you is one of your managers name lyno(cant spell it) thats my bro's pops(510stang on here) [Whoo Whooooo!] any time i need something on the holidays he opens up a closed cashier so i dont have to wait in line [Whoo Whooooo!]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
hey two-gun kid,are you working the one in fremont? if so you is one of your managers name lyno(cant spell it) thats my bro's pops(510stang on here) [Whoo Whooooo!] any time i need something on the holidays he opens up a closed cashier so i dont have to wait in line [Whoo Whooooo!]

ya i work at the one off automall in fremont, ya one of my managers is linoell(sp?) he is a hella cool guy.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

ya i work at the one off automall in fremont, ya one of my managers is linoell(sp?) he is a hella cool guy.
whaaat. i heard diffrent from his dad,lol, he is hella kool though, i was about to work there,trina was going to hire me that rican chick i belive but i got a job thats paying me hellagood so i had to skip on it. linol always looks mean at the casa. how you like it there?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
quote:
quote:

whaaat. i heard diffrent from his dad,lol, he is hella kool though, i was about to work there,trina was going to hire me that rican chick i belive but i got a job thats paying me hellagood so i had to skip on it. linol always looks mean at the casa. how you like it there?
hes cool until were about to open and everybody is rushing and hes stressing,trina is cool also she was the one that hired me and shes hot,i hella like the job, its just takes a little to get used to getting up at 3am to get ready for work. but other than that its a cool job.i got 2 friends that work there also, so we just bs and talk shit to each other.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com