Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How Many Sportbike Riders on Here*Just picked up a 750* (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How Many Sportbike Riders on Here*Just picked up a 750*
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice bikes guys! I love that Duc Venomized93 [worship] i've been trying to trade my bike for a Foxbody, but I went for a nice ride today and don't think I want to get rid of it anymore [Big Grin] With a bike, you can go places you would never think about going when in a car [burnout] bikes are the shiznit [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
nice bikes guys! I love that Duc Venomized93 [worship] i've been trying to trade my bike for a Foxbody, but I went for a nice ride today and don't think I want to get rid of it anymore [Big Grin] With a bike, you can go places you would never think about going when in a car [burnout] bikes are the shiznit [patriot]

Thanks! Ducatis are sick. Just a little more to maintain, but not drastically. They're like COBRAS you dont see them all the time. Here is another few pics.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Venomized93, nice bike and pics. But whats up withe "chickin' strip."?????????
[Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:
[Eek!] [Big Grin]

I ride SAFELY (LOL). Honestly, I'm not even close to leaning as far as your pic. I really want to hit the track sometime next year. Probably want to do the TRACK schooling that goes to Infenion twice a year. You can rent their bikes for 565 + (the class).

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Venomized93:
[QB]  - QUOTE]

Great looking bike, but man, you've gotta do something about those chicken strips. [Eek!]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Venomized93:
[QB]  - QUOTE]

Great looking bike, but man, you've gotta do something about those chicken strips. [Eek!]

That pic right there. Is the day after I had my oil cap removed (I forgot to put it on). I rode off from my house and about a mile down the road Oil splattered inside the fairing and along the rear tire. I cleaned it all up and went riding on Skaggs Rd in Healdsburg the following day (pictured above). I was pretty scared to ride that day. People online told me to replace the tire. The guy at CYCLEGEAR to use some CONTACT cleaner and rub hard as hell. You can kind of tell by the last pic. If you look at the exhaust pipes burnt oil caked on the pipes. But look at the pictures above it.

But I will be the first to tell you I dont lean hard. But lean safely for me. I just got my bike in JUNE. [Big Grin]

[ December 03, 2005, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ducs are nice, i still prefer the cheaper jap bikes. Thats me on my Uncles 748R and my wife on the 916. Im hoping to use the 748R this Monday at Infineon for the Superbike school, my uncle needs to try out his new 999S with the race package [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
[QB] Ducs are nice, i still prefer the cheaper jap bikes. Thats me on my Uncles 748R and my wife on the 916. Im hoping to use the 748R this Monday at Infineon for the Superbike school, my uncle needs to try out his new 999S with the race package [Big Grin]

Damn those are some nice DUCS. Whats this SUPERBIKE school thing about? Curious to know.

--------------------

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
quote:
[Eek!] [Big Grin]

I ride SAFELY (LOL). Honestly, I'm not even close to leaning as far as your pic. I really want to hit the track sometime next year. Probably want to do the TRACK schooling that goes to Infenion twice a year. You can rent their bikes for 565 + (the class).
Come out to THUNDERHILL. My buddies and I are always out thier. Still, a clean ass bike, let her stretch her legs. Click on my sig link, were cool no matter what happens........ [Eek!]

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
 -

Be here in January [Whoo Whooooo!]

NICE ,, Take it up to 17k for me [Smile]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1991 CHP...how fast were you going on that spill shown in your sig link? I always wanted to learn to knee drag, or atleast get close to it, but whats the "right" way to do it? I always chicken out when I start to lean pretty low on turns and end-up almost missing the turn [Frown]

--------------------

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
1991 CHP...how fast were you going on that spill shown in your sig link? I always wanted to learn to knee drag, or atleast get close to it, but whats the "right" way to do it? I always chicken out when I start to lean pretty low on turns and end-up almost missing the turn [Frown]

Not sure to be honest, I think around 65/75 around turn 11 at T-HILL. The best way to learn, IMO, is to come out to the track, and follow someone around for a few sessions, or better yet the whole day. Get ready for next year, and come on out. [burnout]

Take a look at the track.
http://www.thunderhill.com/html/trackmap.html

--------------------

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QB] Ducs are nice, i still prefer the cheaper jap bikes. Thats me on my Uncles 748R and my wife on the 916. Im hoping to use the 748R this Monday at Infineon for the Superbike school, my uncle needs to try out his new 999S with the race package [Big Grin]

Damn those are some nice DUCS. Whats this SUPERBIKE school thing about? Curious to know.

www.californiasuperbike.com

--------------------

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:

www.californiasuperbike.com
That's the one I was talking about [patriot] . I want to go to that next year. Seems like a really helpful class. They also rent their KAWA 636 bikes, which is cool. Let me know how it goes and what they teach.

--------------------

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

With my mother inlaws passing this week I dont think I will be able to go. My uncle is and I will let you know what I found out. Either way I hope the weather is good so I can at least take one of the bikes out for a quick ride.

Adower:

you mean 17,500 !!!! [Eek!]

-

[ December 04, 2005, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: mustanggt5091 ]

--------------------

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice bikes fellas! I'm ready for some riding. I don't think I will be seeing any track time with it. My wife isn't very happy bout me getting it [Eek!] Plus, I got the bike from the original owner(a guy I know) and it has never been raced or down. The bike is in perfect shape.

-

quote:

Not sure to be honest, I think around 65/75 around turn 11 at T-HILL. The best way to learn, IMO, is to come out to the track, and follow someone around for a few sessions, or better yet the whole day. Get ready for next year, and come on out. [burnout] [/QUOTE]

Dito takes nice pics! Turn 11 is very challenging, I have scuffs on my hood from a Porsche Carerra2 loosing it and driving thru 12-13.

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

WILDTHANG, what better place for you to ride then T-HILL??? Your wife, kids and friends can come out for the day, and if yah wreck, your on a track, and hopefully walk away with minor damage to your bike. I don't even ride on the street any more, too CRAZY, way safer on the track. [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I'd like to see more pictures of that fastback behind your new bike.

Here you go Dana! It is getting a new motor right now and I only have these two shots.
 -  -

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

blk67stang
¯
Member # 6234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blk67stang  Ford pictures for blk67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is what i ride
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

-

--------------------
ford is a way of life

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blk67stang:
this is what i ride
 -

Nice Motard! I have a 2 Stroke Motard!

-
 -

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDTHANG:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blk67stang:
[qb] this is what i ride

-

nice ktm . . . still love my honda but ktms are fun [Razz]

[ December 05, 2005, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Fast_Bitch ]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a zx10. alwaz down 2 ride! lmk when yall wanna go for a ride. it'd be cool to get a bunch of us stang guys together on our bikes! here's a pic of half my bike on the right. a bunch of us goin to berryessa a while back.

-

[ December 05, 2005, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: STREETFIGHTER50 ]

:
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

I'm down for a cafords bike ride [Big Grin] shit, I already added HALF of a californiafords.com sticker to my bike [Big Grin] I actually just stuck-on the California part...since having Ford on a Honda would make me look like a complete idiot...but hey, at least i know its a cafords.com decal [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics from when i went to Mosquito Ridge rd a few back
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Riding the 2006 999S around the pits at Infineon
 -

My wife finally smiling again after losing her mother this week, figures it would take a $25K bike rumbling between her legs [Big Grin]

-

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com