Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » San Francisco 49ers 5 Time Super Bowl Champions (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: San Francisco 49ers 5 Time Super Bowl Champions
Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been a niner fan for as long as I've been watching football. The only player on that list you have, that could possibly turn things around is T.O. JJ Stokes was a joke, Garcia was good, but not a Superbowl caliber type QB. I don't know if it is just his players, but the Mooch isn't fairing to well over in Detroit. It looks like the Niners will have another top 3 pick in the draft. They need either a solid RB, or WR.

[ November 25, 2005, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Glenn ]

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
fuck the sorry fags [Confused]

alright dude thats the fukkin lamest niner comeback ive heard and yet thats all you ever use

be creative at least
[BS flag]

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

why do you care to chime in.Im statin my opinion its a free country.Look at your logo its a big SF.Niners are sorry and they reside in a the gay capital of the world get it?How can u say that's all i say when all u say is fukk the raiders every time,i think u should be more creative.I don't make up fake stories on how u went to the coliseum in front of 60+ thousand fans with your apparel and have no pictures nothing to show for it lol.I will never ever like the niners till i die, and i will shit talk on theim, they will never get my respect cuz eddie cheated his way around the salary cap thats why their cap has always been fucked up. Cheatin to win bowls pathetic once always and forever fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the niners [worship]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

alright dude thats the fukkin lamest niner comeback ive heard and yet thats all you ever use

be creative at least
[BS flag]

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

lol

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

be creative at least
[BS flag]

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

why do you care to chime in.Im statin my opinion its a free country.Look at your logo its a big SF.Niners are sorry and they reside in a the gay capital of the world get it?How can u say that's all i say when all u say is fukk the raiders every time,i think u should be more creative.I don't make up fake stories on how u went to the coliseum in front of 60+ thousand fans with your apparel and have no pictures nothing to show for it lol.I will never ever like the niners till i die, and i will shit talk on theim, they will never get my respect cuz eddie cheated his way around the salary cap thats why their cap has always been fucked up. Cheatin to win bowls pathetic once always and forever fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the niners [worship]
I care to chime in the SAME WAY you did,I was and am STATING MY OPINION

But regardless you're on crack.There wasnt a salary cap when Eddie D. was running the team.It wasnt til after his reign that shit came into the picture.So your cheating to win bowls theory makes no sense much like most of the shit you post.Besides every team has "THEIR WAYS" around the salry cap anyhow so the cap is a very weak point.......AND yes even the fukkin raiders have a way of compensating their playes BEHIND THE SCENES.Al Davis can lick my hairy ass for all I care,but yet hes an angel compared to Eddie D right? Its funny you say that the reason you hate the niners was because of the owners tactics? Yet at ANY given minute Davis would move ANYWHERE if the price was right which in turn is telling you,a traiders fan, to go get fuct for all he cares..

Raiders have NO HEART,NO Ambition and are a discgrace to BAY AREA sports(even though i could give a shit about that part)

And yes your "sorry fags" comback is fukkin gay.Its not even remotly funny.some of the good comebacks although against the niners are truly fun,yours is not.....

Besides my statement is used by many and always will,if you didnt remember how it went that was:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUKK THE NINERS

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eparyda:
If we get back Terrell Owens, J.J. Stokes, Garrison Hearst, and Jeff Garcia next year. I'll guarantee we will win super bowls.

how can you "guarantee" that? they didn't win any bowls before [Confused]

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk the niners sorry fags.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 49ers are ran by a woman....go figure [Smile] haha

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk the niners sorry fags.

damn dude that took alot of thought...........better take a breather
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

And if your gonna use my shit do it right,its

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And if your gonna use my shit do it right,its

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

I did do it right see bottom of page 2 [Wink]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
86 coupe
¯
Member # 6244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 coupe  Ford pictures for 86 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go 49ers!!!

--------------------
I thought you knew!

Posts: 103 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

oh yeah perfect time for a

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
oh yeah perfect time for a

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com