Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » San Francisco 49ers 5 Time Super Bowl Champions (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: San Francisco 49ers 5 Time Super Bowl Champions
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eparyda  Ford pictures for eparyda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We all know the 49ers and the cowboys have the most super bowl championship history then any other team. 49ers have won 5 super bowls and the cowboys have won 5 also.

Why does the management of the 49ers keep selling their best players.

For example we had the best players in the NFL.

49ers gave away:

Jerry Rice
Terrell Owens
J.J. Stokes
Garrison Hearst
Jeff Garcia

How stupid can the 49ers management be. If the management wants to win more super bowls, they need to pay the players more to stay and stop selling them to other sorry ass teams.

Help me out here 49er fans.

If we get back Terrell Owens, J.J. Stokes, Garrison Hearst, and Jeff Garcia next year. I'll guarantee we will win super bowls.

Go niners!

--------------------
Henry Shaw

Posts: 65 | From: East Palo Alto | Registered: May 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] go niners

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think this is in a lot of business managment is going to get paid no matter what, i feel like at my job the main managment dosnt give a shit about the people they will get theres no matter what.
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eparyda  Ford pictures for eparyda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Exactly, the 49er management still gets their
money even though the niners lose. The 49er management is just happy if they get their money. I really dont think they give a shit about the team. But still, thats gay. There should be a new 49er management. A management that actually likes
football and wants to win games and super bowls!

--------------------
Henry Shaw

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NIners [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you own a team or are getting paid that much you probably had a good amount to already start with so they are not tripin for money. definatley should get someone who want to be there for the sport not the money.
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

You got that right, there should be someone who wants to be there for the sport not the money.

No wonder the 49ers haven't won super bowls.
The owner is a women. I am not saying a women can't run a football team, na. Never mind, a women can't run no football team. We can see that. And check out the management staff, a bunch of nerds/dorks.

copy and paste this URL onto your URL:

http://www.sf49ers.com/team/office.asp

--------------------
Henry Shaw

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMHO, a cupple of years w/the players they have now + a few more experinced players to lead the way and the Niners will be Super Bowl Champs again.

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

GO NINERS....

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

Hope so... Say they win the super bowl this year, the 49er management will sell the best players again. I swear, what do 49er management people think in their brains when they make a meeting about selling their best players. Stupid doo doo dumb!

--------------------
Henry Shaw

eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

I wish there was a way the owner and the 49er management can see this tread.

--------------------
Henry Shaw

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

"FUKK PUTTIN IN YOUR TRICKFLOW" [dance]
stang bang 67
¯
Member # 4856

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang bang 67  Ford pictures for stang bang 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

yes fukk the raiders....as for owens. would you really want him? he is not a team player.oh and a smith was a big waste on money...they need a off. line and better corners.that's my 2cents.

--------------------
67 fastback
03 ranger(sold)

eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

We all know Terrell Ownes has a big mouth. But I think is the best wide receiver in the NFL. Terrell Ownes and Jeff Garcia had a great connection. And if they brought back Coach Steve Mariucci, Garrison Hearst, J.J. Stokes, Terrel Ownes, and Jeff Garcia Thats a Super Bowl Win.

--------------------
Henry Shaw

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
quote:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

"FUKK PUTTIN IN YOUR TRICKFLOW" [dance]
haha ok, mr.funny guy
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the sorry fags [Confused]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J.J Stokes [BS flag]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.dumpyork.com

best site ever [patriot]

-

[worship] york-less 49ers [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's gonna be Dorsey and Bennett this weekend....Both of which played at my high school. Bennett was the quaterback on my high school team when I played there....I'm looking forward to the game.

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dare i say we dont need those guys! there are far better players coming out of college/rookies than to pick up veterans at the end of there careers [Whoo Whooooo!]
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

True.... but I wanna see winning games now, I wanna see winning super bowls now!

Rookies and whatever takes time to get better.
We need one or two veterans to teach them how its done!

--------------------
Henry Shaw

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im pretty sure Hearst and stokes are at home watching the games on sunday and Garcia is a backup and too small as a QB...T.O is just an animal...You could get past the 2nd round when you had all those players ..and now teams are bigger faster and better than before... you need a whole group of good players, not just one or two good vets.. Look at the Patriots and there is not too many big names but alot of good players
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

True, but forget the Patriots. How about the niners? If we can't get back great players then we need better players cause we suck this season so far.

Stop when I lie.

--------------------
Henry Shaw

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
fuck the sorry fags [Confused]

alright dude thats the fukkin lamest niner comeback ive heard and yet thats all you ever use

be creative at least
[BS flag]

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

I am just saying the truth. Why lie. Face the facts bro.

9ers, raiders.... we are all doing bad this year.

--------------------
Henry Shaw

eparyda
¯
Member # 5715

go niners!
Niners will always be #1 in my book!

Win or lose!

--------------------
Henry Shaw

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com