Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bush Lays the Wood to Terrorists, Democrats (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bush Lays the Wood to Terrorists, Democrats
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
Originally posted by iron281:
[patriot]

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/012268.php

[patriot] quit crying liberals/democrats and hug a tree [Wink]
[patriot] . Fuck yeah,, Support our troops and our president. [patriot]
what a freaking find this should answere your comments, check out the line beneath. Quotes from when Clinton committed troops to Bosnia on this web site.. http://www.medinadems.org/ht/d/sp/i/138882/pid/138882.
freaking halirious what comes out of peoples mouths when nthe shoe is on the other foot. hahah

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iron281:
[patriot]

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/012268.php

[patriot] quit crying liberals/democrats and hug a tree [Wink]
[patriot] . Fuck yeah,, Support our troops and our president. [patriot]
I thought I was the only Republican here. [patriot]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
Originally posted by LuvMy04GT:
Damn liberals need to grow some balls and let Bush whoop some ass like he needs to so we can our boys bakc home as soon as possible. I cant believe that shit where our troops can get court marshaled for firing too many rounds, and its all because of liberals! [patriot]

Ok then why dont you "grow some balls" and sign up for the military and get your ass over there.... I love all the people in here sitting at there houses saying "Ya man lets go to war blah blah" If you want taht shit then get your own ass off the couch and go inlist. I love how people will put other peoples lives at risk but i garantee if it came to them having to go they would be like awww fuck the war...
I went and I would go again if I had too [patriot]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Damn liberals need to grow some balls and let Bush whoop some ass like he needs to so we can our boys bakc home as soon as possible. I cant believe that shit where our troops can get court marshaled for firing too many rounds, and its all because of liberals! [patriot]

Ok then why dont you "grow some balls" and sign up for the military and get your ass over there.... I love all the people in here sitting at there houses saying "Ya man lets go to war blah blah" If you want taht shit then get your own ass off the couch and go inlist. I love how people will put other peoples lives at risk but i garantee if it came to them having to go they would be like awww fuck the war...
so did I (desert storm), but i sure as hell wouldn't go back. We're there for the wrong reasons and for the wrong president.
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so did I (desert storm), but i sure as hell wouldn't go back. We're there for the wrong reasons and for the wrong president.
I don't exactly agree with the initial reason we went in there for but we can't just leave either.
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So how do we get the Sunnis and Shiites to stop killing each other so we can leave and have a stable country left behind?

Seriously- "We have to finish the job- can't cut and run." How the hell do we finish it??? Just trust that the leadership knows what it is doing and everything will be OK? BS! Or are you folks OK with us occupying and for the next 10 years while the body count grows.

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I love how people will put other peoples lives at risk but i garantee if it came to them having to go they would be like awww fuck the war...
lol...yeah like bill clinton, dodged the draft twice but had "NO PROBLEM" sending our boys into harms way while getting beejers in the oval office and costing the taxpayers millions cuz he lied about it.

and those wmd's that "never existed" did.

have we forgotten about the scud missles loaded w/ serin nerve gas, and mustard gas that saddam dumped on US troops and iraqi kurds. that makes your skin boil off your bones and causes you to vomit your lungs out after they separate in your chest. banned in the geneva conventions who knows how long ago.

those are most assuredly weapons of mass destruction.

but you can bash bush and pretend like that stuff never happened.

i am absolutely NOT a bush supporter. i believe he is out for oil money plain and simple. but i also believe that saddam hussein NEEDED to be removed from existence.

any government that promotes raping women and killing and torturing people for as little as not smilimg at the man in public is definitely the root of all evil.

and i am ex-marine who served in desert storm 1, noi did not go to iraq, i stayed in okinawa where were prparing to deploy but the war only lasted a couple days, so we didn't go.

and yes i am very glad i didn't go, but would have been proud to go, just glad i didn't , for obvios reasons. no, nobody WANTS to die

we really do need to finish the job, giving the muslim extremists what they want will not cause them to stop killing innocent people.

did the palestinians stop bombing and killing when the isreali's pulled out of gaza strip ?

they claimed that was the only reason they did it. and that was their demand....get out and we will stop.

what is their reason now? they are barbaric and thats the only thing they know...thats what.

i'll stop blabbering now ok [Smile]

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And Bush served with such distinction... [Roll Eyes]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
Bush is a idiot... but i suppose that statement will cause serious grief with the 33% of people who approve of him, (of which the majority hang out on cafords it seems.)

Five more Marines needlessly killed in Iraq yesterday. Ironically this comes over a year after Bush declares the mission a success, and AFTER iraq establishes a democracy... Those boys should have been back at home and working on their cars, not getting killed cus Bush and Cheney have an agenda.

Fuck Bush. Fuck those who support him.

Semper Fi.

I sure hope you arent on AD, a reservist, or national guardsmen... If so, you know that saying those things are against our regulations and policy. Weither you agree with him or not isnt the issue, its the public blasting of him thats an issue.

I think that we will end up having a base there for the duration... just like korea, japan, germany...

I wish that my fellow service members wouldnt have to die tho. [Frown] RIP for all the fallen men and women. [patriot]

War isnt a fun, or popular subject.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Bush!
I support every service man and woman including myself! I have in various ways operationally,and personally supported the troops how many of you can say that! It is not only important to speak your opinion but to know a bad deal for our service people when you see one and brother is this a bad one! As for cut and run tell that to the multiple amputees and the over 2100 dead! [Frown]
Oh and to the draft dodger thing about clinton GWB joined the national guard so he didn't have to go to Vietnam and then he federalized the national guard to send them to Iraq poetic don't you think? Oh and lastly what about the Christian extremists in the good ol US of A? 700 club evangelical right! [Eek!]

[ November 25, 2005, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: cdog301 ]

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://postarchives.entensity.net/102105/media.php?media=bush.wmv

Watch that Bush interview. It's amazing how this gu y became president with public speaking skills like that.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DID YOU KNOW?

From the year 2000 to today, our president Bush has borrowed more money then the last 17 president combined!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for truthseeker  Ford pictures for truthseeker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcal95050:
Another Line of Crap for Duh Bah Eww, Terrorist were in Afghanistan not Iraq, the Taliban came from Pakastan and occupied Afghanistan During and after the Russian war. If anything the taliban are going back to Pakastan where the have the most support. Iraqi People Just plane hate us, The are and always has been two Muslim parties (sort of Like Democarates and republicans except more exstreme) that want power of Iraq. There will always be civil unrest there Because every1 wants power. We have stepped in a big pile of dog poo and now we cant leave because of Poor judgement and inferior Intelligent reports.. Weapons of mass destruction... what a fucken rusted swiss army knife. Man as much as they wanna put a spin on this war they cant....They will never be able to Justify this WAR just Like a war couple decades back.
my 2 cents

In response to this line "We have stepped in a big pile of dog poo and now we cant leave because of Poor judgement and inferior Intelligent reports.. Weapons of mass destruction... what a fucken rusted swiss army knife." We did not go into Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction. We went into Iraq because Saddam did not comply with the resolution he signed when Clinton was in office 17 times!! (The same resolution allowing weapons inspectors to continue inspections into the "possible" weapons of mass destruction.) I still can't beleive that people are still stuck and ignorant to the true facts. You must be a democrat that never served in the military because you sound like a liberal. I served in the gulf war with SPEC OPS and I think what you posted is unpatriotic. Yes, you have the right to voice your opinion of the war, but I think anything that demoralizes or "second guesses" the orders that the President of the United States deploys which everyone on active duty must follow is treason! If you did serve in the military you should be ashamed of your comments
because it shows that you have no honor for your country or fellow soldier. Furthermore, what happened on 911 shows the intent of extremists who dislike America and somthing has to be done about it to stop further acts of terrorism against the US. I would gladly risk my life fighting for my country and family, but not for people who do not appreciate the sacrifices that are men and women in uniform are making. Most of the people that do not support the war have not volunteered for a chance to give back to their country the freedoms that we enjoy because of the sacrifices the people of the military have died for to give them to us. I am out!!

--------------------
1998 SVT Cobra Convertible | VT Cobra Billet Shortblock | T56 Tranny with Viper 5th and 6th | #3425 of 3480 | 17x9 + 17x11 CCW Classic's | 4.10 gears

Posts: 226 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
AcesWild85
¯
Member # 2616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcesWild85  Ford pictures for AcesWild85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't agree with everything this guy says, but he brings up a lot of good points in this article. Check it out www.ejectejecteject.com [patriot]

--------------------
College student and U.S. Marine; The possibilities are endless...

Mustangs aren't built; they're born!

Posts: 844 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

Watch that Bush interview. It's amazing how this gu y became president with public speaking skills like that.

It's amazing how many people compain about him...yet he was RE-elected. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

It's amazing how many people compain about him...yet he was RE-elected. [Roll Eyes]
That is only because of the idiots in the south

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
AcesWild85
¯
Member # 2616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcesWild85  Ford pictures for AcesWild85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or is it because the idiots in the north didn't vote [Wink]

--------------------
College student and U.S. Marine; The possibilities are endless...

Mustangs aren't built; they're born!

Posts: 844 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by AcesWild85:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or is it because the idiots in the north didn't vote [Wink]
[patriot]
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

I prefer to think that half the country in general votes based on emotional reaction instead of rational thought.

<*flame-suit on!*>

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
I prefer to think that half the country in general votes based on emotional reaction instead of rational thought.

<*flame-suit on!*>

or listening to biased media.
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

<*flame-suit on!*>

I think that will be seen if Hillary runs. [Frown]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

I hope McCain runs, even tho I don't like most of the Republican platform.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcal95050:
Iraqi People Just plane hate us,

You group a bunch of people in your statements and you are the one who is made out to be the ignorant one [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

<*flame-suit on!*>

that is awfully correct. more like 3/4's

our country is sheep, mostly. unwilling to do much for themselves let alone someone else.

bush voted in from the south? the south is and ALWAYS will be domcratic. if any state will go dem, it will be SC, AL, WV, KY and whoever...but that has been since there was a democratic party.
people vote these party lines when the best candidates are 3rd and 4th parties, but it can't become a reality until americans stop being SHEEP, and start to think for themselves

back to our sheep, and yes, i KNOW i will take 1 helluva load of sh!t for this statement. but i stand by it 100%

why did the people on the flights of all the planes (yes the last 1 fought back when it was guranteed they were gonna die) do nothing.....fly to their deaths, sometimes w/ numbers like 300 to 3 ? and the 3 only had boxcutters ?

nobody was willing to stand up for their rights?

now you may say "they thought they were gonna land , negotiate blah,blah,blah"

americans look to hollywood as reality, and the MO of all terrorists is usually " we're gonna kill hostages 1 by 1 til we get what we want"

so i don't believe many people thought that, i believe they were scared sh!tless, yet not 2 or 3 men could stand up and do what was right, to at least die fighting.

that is what our country has come to.

what would have happened to 3 americans on air arabia that tried that? they would have gotten their asses stomped into the ground, by women even.

all i'm saying is we need to stand up for our rights, the protectors are becoming slim to none in this country, it almost sickens me, not that it happened but that americans as a whole, would rather die, than give up their big mac supersized extra value meal they were looking forward to at lunch time. [patriot]

go ahead and flame me , but i don't take shit from anybody, anytime , anywhere.

an ass-beating is temporary, but pride is forever....semper fi , do or DIE

and btw....if this was dead sorry......

[ November 29, 2005, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: nitrous_bob ]

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]In response to this line "We have stepped in a big pile of dog poo and now we cant leave because of Poor judgement and inferior Intelligent reports.. Weapons of mass destruction... what a fucken rusted swiss army knife." We did not go into Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction. We went into Iraq because Saddam did not comply with the resolution he signed when Clinton was in office 17 times!! (The same resolution allowing weapons inspectors to continue inspections into the "possible" weapons of mass destruction.) I still can't beleive that people are still stuck and ignorant to the true facts. You must be a democrat that never served in the military because you sound like a liberal. I served in the gulf war with SPEC OPS and I think what you posted is unpatriotic. Yes, you have the right to voice your opinion of the war, but I think anything that demoralizes or "second guesses" the orders that the President of the United States deploys which everyone on active duty must follow is treason! If you did serve in the military you should be ashamed of your comments
because it shows that you have no honor for your country or fellow soldier. Furthermore, what happened on 911 shows the intent of extremists who dislike America and somthing has to be done about it to stop further acts of terrorism against the US. I would gladly risk my life fighting for my country and family, but not for people who do not appreciate the sacrifices that are men and women in uniform are making. Most of the people that do not support the war have not volunteered for a chance to give back to their country the freedoms that we enjoy because of the sacrifices the people of the military have died for to give them to us. I am out!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

[patriot] talk about McCarthy-ism at its finest.. do you know me, do you know my back ground, Have I insulted you or said a word of bad things about the brave Men and women serving our country. Where did you get off Call me unpatriotic..Did you watch a lil too much full metal jacket??. I would find it an honor to pick up a gun and to fight for freedom and protect this great country Just like the great Minute Men.. But this was not our battle to fight ( proven fact that Sept. 11, terrorism, and al kidha had no connection with Iraq). As far as second guessing my President that is my American right, This is the 21 century there is so much information out there to find and make a good judgment on.. you no longer have to follow the blind orders of a Dictator. My opinion

[ November 30, 2005, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Norcal95050 ]

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com