Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bush Lays the Wood to Terrorists, Democrats (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bush Lays the Wood to Terrorists, Democrats
iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/012268.php

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] i second that.
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another Line of Crap for Duh Bah Eww, Terrorist were in Afghanistan not Iraq, the Taliban came from Pakastan and occupied Afghanistan During and after the Russian war. If anything the taliban are going back to Pakastan where the have the most support. Iraqi People Just plane hate us, The are and always has been two Muslim parties (sort of Like Democarates and republicans except more exstreme) that want power of Iraq. There will always be civil unrest there Because every1 wants power. We have stepped in a big pile of dog poo and now we cant leave because of Poor judgement and inferior Intelligent reports.. Weapons of mass destruction... what a fucken rusted swiss army knife. Man as much as they wanna put a spin on this war they cant....They will never be able to Justify this WAR just Like a war couple decades back.
my 2 cents

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcal95050:
Another Line of Crap for Duh Bah Eww, Terrorist were in Afghanistan not Iraq, the Taliban came from Pakastan and occupied Afghanistan During and after the Russian war. If anything the taliban are going back to Pakastan where the have the most support. Iraqi People Just plane hate us, The are and always has been two Muslim parties (sort of Like Democarates and republicans except more exstreme) that want power of Iraq. There will always be civil unrest there Because every1 wants power. We have stepped in a big pile of dog poo and now we cant leave because of Poor judgement and inferior Intelligent reports.. Weapons of mass destruction... what a fucken rusted swiss army knife. Man as much as they wanna put a spin on this war they cant....They will never be able to Justify this WAR just Like a war couple decades back.
my 2 cents

Could not of put it any better myself!
[worship] [worship]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Republican propaganda [Roll Eyes]

People in the Middle East have been fighting for over 2000 years, what makes you think they will stop for us and setup a government imitating their enemy? How about you show me the weapons and so-called nuclear arms that fueled this war on terrorism?

I like how we are spending billions of dollars when we have enough problems in our homefront. (HUGE deficit, disaster recovery, etc).

The one thing I'm pondering about is who will clean up this mess when Bush leans toward "Lame Duck" status at the end of his presidency? Certainly the Republicans won't since they're pushing for judicial seats that will rule after their majority reign. They're also worried who will control the 60%+ percent of the worlds oil reserves when the war ends.

BTW look at all the other articles on that website:

The Democrats' Cheating Heart

Apocalypse Kerry

etc.

Next time you link articles that support your cause try picking a somewhat neutral source because that garbage is biased.

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
umm ok people of the united states were all for this war when it first happened. now that were are there and cleaned out their intire country were are obligated to complete this mission. there is no way that we can just leave without letting this country establish a solid govenment, or the same thing will happen again. you can all piss and moan all you want but the fact is we are there now and need to "finish what we started"
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iron281:
[patriot]

[patriot] quit crying liberals/democrats and hug a tree [Wink]

[ November 17, 2005, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
quote:
[patriot]

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bush is a idiot... but i suppose that statement will cause serious grief with the 33% of people who approve of him, (of which the majority hang out on cafords it seems.)

Five more Marines needlessly killed in Iraq yesterday. Ironically this comes over a year after Bush declares the mission a success, and AFTER iraq establishes a democracy... Those boys should have been back at home and working on their cars, not getting killed cus Bush and Cheney have an agenda.

Fuck Bush. Fuck those who support him.

Semper Fi.

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U.S. out and civil war for all of Iraq cool with me less americans dead! [patriot] [worship]
Iraqi freedom veteran!

[ November 17, 2005, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: cdog301 ]

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
umm ok people of the united states were all for this war when it first happened.

Not anymore buddy.

-

NO MA'AM
¯
Member # 729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MA'AM  Ford pictures for NO MA'AM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Bush is a idiot... but i suppose that statement will cause serious grief with the 33% of people who approve of him, (of which the majority hang out on cafords it seems.)

Five more Marines needlessly killed in Iraq yesterday. Ironically this comes over a year after Bush declares the mission a success, and AFTER iraq establishes a democracy... Those boys should have been back at home and working on their cars, not getting killed cus Bush and Cheney have an agenda.

Fuck Bush. Fuck those who support him.

Damn [Eek!]
I dont agree entirely with everything you are saying but you are undoubtedly on the right track. It does seem like a large amount of people on this board do support Bush though; thats just fucken sad. Oh well, people agree with the President and our boys just keeping on dying overthere.

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sure "laid the wood" to Bin Laden, huh?

That's right,
You can run but you can't hide [Roll Eyes]

So, kicked Sadam's ass and he killed (or directed the killing of) how many Americans?

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
umm ok people of the united states were all for this war when it first happened.

Not anymore buddy.

-

hey 88drop if you didnt notice i said "when the war first started" but that dont matter that people no longer support the war. we have to finish what we started. oh and BTW were are doing the same thing for the iraq people that was done for germany and japan
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn liberals need to grow some balls and let Bush whoop some ass like he needs to so we can our boys bakc home as soon as possible. I cant believe that shit where our troops can get court marshaled for firing too many rounds, and its all because of liberals! [patriot]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[patriot]

[patriot]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.yeeguy.com/freefall/

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LuvMy04GT:
Damn liberals need to grow some balls and let Bush whoop some ass like he needs to so we can our boys bakc home as soon as possible. I cant believe that shit where our troops can get court marshaled for firing too many rounds, and its all because of liberals! [patriot]

Ok then why dont you "grow some balls" and sign up for the military and get your ass over there.... I love all the people in here sitting at there houses saying "Ya man lets go to war blah blah" If you want taht shit then get your own ass off the couch and go inlist. I love how people will put other peoples lives at risk but i garantee if it came to them having to go they would be like awww fuck the war...

[ November 18, 2005, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: boostin1.8 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
Originally posted by LuvMy04GT:

Ok then why dont you "grow some balls" and sign up for the military and get your ass over there.... I love all the people in here sitting at there houses saying "Ya man lets go to war blah blah" If you want taht shit then get your own ass off the couch and go inlist. I love how people will put other peoples lives at risk but i garantee if it came to them having to go they would be like awww fuck the war...
i agree [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was at elmendorf for that [patriot]
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[patriot]

[patriot] . Fuck yeah,, Support our troops and our president. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
quote:
quote:
[patriot]

[patriot] . Fuck yeah,, Support our troops and our president. [patriot]
nobody has said they dont support our troops... Hell I do, Im sorry that they have to be over there for no reason but out of Bush's greed to be like his daddy. but im not supporting a moron (mr Bush)

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess some people never learn (vietnam) its calles being Ignorant.. it means you know better but you still do the stupidest thing, I swear If Dub-A-Eww told Americans to go jump off a cliff we would have alot less Republicans in this world. I dont like either party Democrates or Republicans, I think Politics is Leagalized Crime (ex Tom Delay) .. It just seems that people that are Democrates vote for the better canidate where republicans just vote for their party regardless his short comings or flaws. I remember when "elected officals" represented the common man in his country and state Now its represnting the Who ever can produce the Most $$$$$. Now adays Being a politican is a Career, somewhere down the line the Honor and Pride the of being a elected represntative was replaced with lyeing to line your pockets with lobbiest money.
this is just my opinion, thanks for hearing me out.

[ November 19, 2005, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Norcal95050 ]

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com