Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Xbox 360 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Xbox 360
Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the bundle pack is $740 WOW!!! i can wait a couple months... daaaaaaamn!

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
*SOLD*Supercharged V6 Stang
(11PSI)

Posts: 579 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Procharged2Kv6:
the bundle pack is $740 WOW!!! i can wait a couple months... daaaaaaamn!

you dont -have- to buy the bundle pack.
I'm going with the system(+hdd) extra controller, and 3 games, Quake 4, NFS: Most Wanted, and Perfect Dark (I believe)

[Whoo Whooooo!] Soon, this xbox will be traded in towards the games, Ive already paid in full for mine.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much was all that Jesse?

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:

the system was $400
Extra controller, $50
each game $50-60
so about $600 total, I put down:
$5 on each game = $15
$5 on the controller
$106.50, $115.00 cash down
$207 worth of trade-ins
-----------------------
So far, I have $433.50 payed for...
then I figure $50-70 for the xbox, extra controller...
then I have a few more games to trade in as well. [Razz]

Out with the old and in with the new [Big Grin]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:

the system was $400
Extra controller, $50
each game $50-60
$5 on each game = $15
$5 on the controller
$207 worth of trade-ins
-----------------------

Wow! But, I want the new PS3.

--------------------
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:
quote:

the system was $400
Extra controller, $50
each game $50-60
$5 on each game = $15
$5 on the controller
$207 worth of trade-ins
-----------------------

get both. [Wink]
you are a working man [Big Grin]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

the system was $400
Extra controller, $50
each game $50-60
$5 on each game = $15
$5 on the controller
$207 worth of trade-ins
-----------------------

get both. [Wink]
you are a working man [Big Grin]

:rollseyes:

Who do you think holds all the money? My old man or me? [Razz]

--------------------
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so what's the deal with best buy? how can you pre-order one?? do you have to get a minimum set of accesories included w/ the system in order to pre-order one??

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
(11PSI)

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
so what's the deal with best buy? how can you pre-order one?? do you have to get a minimum set of accesories included w/ the system in order to pre-order one??

I honestly think its too late to preorder... I think to get one now... just show up early, or wait until the demand dies down.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Sandman 925
¯
Member # 5281

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sandman 925  Ford pictures for Sandman 925    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah. Bestbuy doesnt do preorders.. or most dont.. its first come first serve.
Sandman 925
¯
Member # 5281

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sandman 925  Ford pictures for Sandman 925    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sandman 925:
yeah. Bestbuy doesnt do preorders.. or most dont.. its first come first serve. better show up early. [Wink]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad news for alot of preorder folks. Here in the bay and the central valley alot of places said they were under shipped. So even pre-orders are going to be first come first serve. I am going to try to catch a midnight release somewhere. Maybe hire a crack head to stand in line for me...lol
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only 12 Bestbuys are doing Midnight openings in the nation (Walmart is doing them too). And Im close to one of them [Big Grin] .
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Bad news for alot of preorder folks. Here in the bay and the central valley alot of places said they were under shipped. So even pre-orders are going to be first come first serve. I am going to try to catch a midnight release somewhere. Maybe hire a crack head to stand in line for me...lol

and then he trades it for 3 '8-balls!' [Razz]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Only 12 Bestbuys are doing Midnight openings in the nation (Walmart is doing them too). And Im close to one of them [Big Grin] .

the best buy in Colma, CA says that you have to buy the BUNDLE PACK..in order to purcahse the system which is $700+... fvck that!!

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
(11PSI)

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

I dunno.. i'm just gonna be there in the morning to pick mine up early, if they dont do an midnight opening...

i'm thinking the shortages migh just be a hype thing.. we will see on the 22nd [Razz]

[ November 16, 2005, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:

Notice I said stand in line for me.....when he is to the front I will relieve him of his duties.

Whats in the bundle anyway? I plan on just getting the 400 dollar deal.

@94gt
Nah its not a hype. A few bestbuys, gamestop and target has already made sure extra cops are there for the irrate folks, that dont get a xbox.

[ November 16, 2005, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:

@94gt
Nah its not a hype. A few bestbuys, gamestop and target has already made sure extra cops are there for the irrate folks, that dont get a xbox.

they said the same thing about the 1st xbox... there wasnt any problems in WA... but people in CA are crazy, so I wouldnt doubt it.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:

the best buy in Colma, CA says that you have to buy the BUNDLE PACK..in order to purcahse the system which is $700+... fvck that!!
Thats the bundle I bought. I was going to get everything that it came w/ anyways.

Premium System includes:
Hard drive
Head set
Wireless controller
Media remote

Extra:
3 games of your choice(50-60 each)(one of my games got delayed until next year)
Extra Wireless controller $50
2-yr warranty from best buy $50
2 Wireless contoller chargers $20 ea.

My bundle will probably run about $650 since one of my games got delayed. You just have to put down a down payment of $200 on the system and $5 down for wach game. And whos to say you can't return any of the stuff after you get your bundle. As long as you keep it in the plastic and keep the receipt you can return it.
[patriot]

I can't wait!!!! 6 more days [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ November 16, 2005, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just read the reviews for the sports game and all the EA games suck. Go to IGN and check out the Xbox360 reviews. Sounds like they rushed them out and they are missing a lot of features.

NBA Live was only rated a 5.8 out of 10 and Madden as all kinds of options missing from it that the regular Xbox does have.... [Mad]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

I just called the local EBGames, and I was #75 on their list, and they are only getting 24! [Eek!]

I'm gonna attempt to get one from a local walmart...

Good luck to everyone [Razz]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got my system yesterday or I should say early AM today. I got to Bestbuy at 4:45pm and I was pretty far back for the Midnight opening. I couldnt believe it! To see how close I got, I was literally the last person to get a green strap. It was that close! Im happy, but I got the CORE with a harddrive. Which is really what matters, I just didnt get the small accesories that come in the PREMIUM. Im just happy I got the system. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Best buy just called me and told me my package is ready. I'll be pickin up mine after work today. It'll feel good to just walk in there and pick it up. I would of never waited in those rediculous lines. I actually saw people sleeping on the street this morning on the news. Now thats LAME. I think I'm gonna exchange Madden 2006 since it got such bad reviews. My friend also called me and told me Madden for 360 sucks major BALLS. [Whoo Whooooo!] I can't wait [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ November 22, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i had money i could have gotten one last wednesday, but a just bought a tfs intake instead
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
two gun you should have gotten the 360 then sold it on craigslist for a grand and then gotten your intake and had cash left over!

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com