Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The New Stable ***Garage Pics*** (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The New Stable ***Garage Pics***
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that is nice man Was the house expensive???

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lookin' sweet, Glenn. Congratulations!
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on man, cough it up! How much did it set you back? In the bay area, you're not paying for the house, you're paying for the land it's sitting on! 36,000 sq ft = $$$$$$! Up here in Sonoma County a 1 acre lot without a dwelling gets $1 million.

Looks like an awesome place! If you ever sell it you're gonna make a fortune! The trend nowadays is high-density housing - stuff as many homes as you can on the smallest possible lot! Big lots are quickly becoming a thing of the past, so whatever you paid for it, you scored!!

Posts: 285 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by evintho:
Come on man, cough it up! How much did it set you back? In the bay area, you're not paying for the house, you're paying for the land it's sitting on! 36,000 sq ft = $$$$$$! Up here in Sonoma County a 1 acre lot without a dwelling gets $1 million.

Looks like an awesome place! If you ever sell it you're gonna make a fortune! The trend nowadays is high-density housing - stuff as many homes as you can on the smallest possible lot! Big lots are quickly becoming a thing of the past, so whatever you paid for it, you scored!!

[worship] [worship] I will not buy a new house because of how close they are. When i buy I want something that has a yard...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all its missing is a high lift jack on the side...........LOL

Thats sick

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
wow that is nice man Was the house expensive???

It's hard to say what is expensive when it comes to houses [Confused]

quote:

Ya, I know what you mean. I have been looking at property all over, it isn't cheap and if there is a large lot, usually it has funky elevations or something. Well I never thought I ever would pay a million bucks for a house.
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
[worship] [worship] I will not buy a new house because of how close they are. When i buy I want something that has a yard...

I was thinking the same thing, but if I hadn't bought the 5500 sq ft lot house 1st, I wouldn't have gotten this new place. The old place just appraised 265k higher than I paid 1.5 years ago. Just buy something and keep moving up. I try not to blow too much money on my cars so I can upgrade like this. Once I get settled, the Stangs are getting some goodies. It has been tough, right now I have 3 trucks 3 cars and 2 bikes at my current house, plus I have a 4500 square foot storage for all my other stuff(or Crap as my wife calls it). [Wink] BTW when it comes time to clean it out I will be having a free for all, so lookout for the post.

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE] I try not to blow too much money on my cars so I can upgrade like this. Once I get settled, the Stangs are getting some goodies. It has been tough, right now I have 3 trucks 3 cars and 2 bikes at my current house. [/QUOTE]

Did you hear what you just said...you try to not blow too much money on cars!!!

Hello you have 2 drivers in the family and 6 cars!!! haha

[ November 01, 2005, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:

I try not to blow too much money on my cars so I can upgrade like this. Once I get settled, the Stangs are getting some goodies. It has been tough, right now I have 3 trucks 3 cars and 2 bikes at my current house. [/QUOTE]

Did you hear what you just said...you try to not blow too much money on cars!!!

Hello you have 2 drivers in the family and 6 cars!!! haha
[/QUOTE]

I said my cars! I blow plenty of money on buying cars, just not on my cars once I have them [Big Grin] I need to kick it up a gear, a few more guys stepping it up like RikSixCobra and I will be clean off the NorCal 50 Fastest Fords list [Wink]

Plus , My girls already have their cars picked out, that will be 2 more drivers. My youngest told me the other day that she wants the Cobra and she'll take my truck too. The oldest then said she'll just take the Expedition.

[ November 01, 2005, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: WILDTHANG ]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by forced331:
[worship] [worship] [worship] I'm jealous!

Life is sure treating you well!

What more could you ask for around here [dance]

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be nice. I have a three car garage and I would be happy if I could step up to a four car garage.

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by forced331:
[worship] [worship] [worship] I'm jealous!

Life is sure treating you well!

What more could you ask for around here [dance]

[patriot]

Your right Patrick, Life has been very good to me! Much more than I could ever ask for [burnout]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you dont mind me asking what do you guys do for a living?

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Last I heard Glen was disenfecting shoes at Diablo Lanes on Monument Blvd. in Concord...Bowling has blown up in recent years... [Big Grin]

I'm just kidding around btw...I've known Glen for around 28 years...

[ November 02, 2005, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:

Last I heard Glen was disenfecting shoes at Diablo Lanes on Monument Blvd. in Concord...Bowling has blown up in recent years... [Big Grin]

I'm just kidding around btw...I've known Glen for around 28 years...

Dude, Don't be tellin stories! You know I moved up to Ball Polisher last year [Wink]
 -
Remember When ???
 -

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hell yeah, i'll never own a house where i can look out my window and look right into my neighbors home.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com