Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Met Brent Jones @ Work!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Met Brent Jones @ Work!
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was one of my customers today and while I was helping him out, I was telling him how I was a huge fan. Then I asked for his autograph and he said yes. But, I realized I didn't wanna have an autograph on just a piece of paper, so I ran down to this sports store right over by my work and bought an authentic 49ers helmet. He signed it as..."To Rick...A Great 49er Fan....Brent Jones # 84".....made my day!!! He's one of my favorite players of all time. Real nice guy and very easy to deal with. He even waited for me to come back while I bought the helmet lol.

It was actually kinda weird though. I called my dad after it happened and he was telling me that he had called into a sports talk show earlier today and was talking to the host. Before he could finish while he was on the air, he got cut off cuz Brent Jones called in and was on the other line. So I got his autograph and my dad was pushed off a radio show cuz of Brent Jones on the same day [Big Grin]

And please...no Fukk the Niners comments ok [patriot]

[ October 20, 2005, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: MustyTang ]

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
=(

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
f the niners jk yeah i got his autograph back in middle school i think it was. we was friends with my teacher and use to date her so he signed a bunch of my cards for me. he is kick ass

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet! [worship]

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's sweet. Brent Jones was a total top-notch player. always had a good attitude, played hard, performed the best that he could, didnt have an ego, and just flat out loved the game. he is being inducted into the San Jose Sports Hall of Fame now. excellent guy [Smile] congrats to you for meetin' the guy!

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have his autograph too on a 49er T-shirt from WAYYYY BACK in the day. I met him at a McDonalds he was behind us in line and I had my t-shirt on...he actually said something to me because we didn't even notice him. LOL nice guy I don't remember much about what was said but he pulled a marker out of his pocket and signed my shirt [Big Grin]
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i met mustytang yesterday

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
i met mustytang yesterday

You were an asshole [Mad]

[Wink]

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com