Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN MUSTANG ALERT!!!!!! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: STOLEN MUSTANG ALERT!!!!!!
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
did the pictures you posted online show your street number??

Yeah I don't see how pictures of someones and a screen name and maybe an email address if made public is enough for a gangster theif to find your address and where your park your car. Can someone show how this is possible?
The only way I see it being possible is if the individual releases the private information themselves to a stranger or publicaly on the internet and we all know who is to blame for that.

If someone posts a picture of their car with the street adress showing on a public forum, who is to blame? The internet? The website? The theif? I blame the individual that posted their personal information for the world to see.

I have seen as much proof from the guys that claim internet gangsters using your forum name and email address to steal your car as I have seen proof of life on mars in that Aliens exist thread.

I ask for proof and a bunch of people just start talking shit and calling names. Don't hide your aces people, show me aliens exist and gangster theives use the internet to figure out where you live and park your car from a picture of your car and internet forum name.

If you're going to make a claim, back it up with proof. If you're going to talk shit, carry on with your rumors and drama.

[ October 21, 2005, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, if you post a picture of your car and someone recognizes what street it is on, it gives people a right to steal it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh that clears things up. That is the proof I was looking for. Thieves in the ghetto have mastered the art of recognising street names based on pics. They surf the web all day looking at pictures of mustangs and mapping out what street they're on so they can steal them later that night. That makes sense. This means every mustang stolen had a picture posted of it parked infront of their house. Thanks for clearing things up for me. Fuck cafords, there are bigger websites out there with even more mustang pictures. All Websites should do mustang owners a favor and remove all ford mustang pictures from their websites. I appologise to everyone I have offended.

[ October 21, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck cafords hahahah. there is no bigger and better sites. anyays when you live in a certain area you dirve that area, you get familiar with surroundings and streets things like that so when you see a picture and it looks familiar cause you dirve on that street all the time, then you will know where that car is.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by the way shifttlx i dont know you but your car is so clean. i showed pics to my girl to convince her verts look good. i hope you get your car back, keep your head up. everything is for a reason i know that sounds shitty but it could be true
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there are more ways to find a members car than look for pics with addresses. for instance, first you can look at their location and see if your boys in that location have seen the car around. oh wait, i guess your car deserves to get stolen if you have your location listed. you can research people on this site by viewing all their past posts and learning what mods they have and perhaps what area they are from. then there is the classifieds section. thieves can ask or read where people are located as well as buy parts from future victims. i'm sure there are a lot of other ways, theives aren't dumb, they are usually pretty damn smart but apply their efforts wrong
edit: and the reason cafords is probably the main place they lurk is because of the high concentration of members in the bay area, no shit there are bigger forums, but those are not regional

[ October 21, 2005, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Hungry Hippo ]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

I think half the stolen cars posted about here were taken at peoples work their school the movies the shopping mall and places other than their house. Most of the pictures people post of their cars online isn't infront of their house. Its at a car show; with the ocean in the back ground at the race track or something similar. It just doesn't add up. Click on the ford pictures at the top of this web page and click on recent uploads to see what I mean. You'll have to browse for days to find a pic of a stang infront of an identifiable house and even if it is identifiably, what are the chances it will be in an area a dumb ass ghetto theif is super familiar with??????? I don't see the logic. This is another aliens exist posts. I think better logic is that everyone and their step brother who has 2 chamber flows and a monster tacah posts on and reads cafords. There are so many local people here you hear about shit when it gets stolen. I'm sure shit got jacked before cafords existed, but local mustang guys had no way of talking to eachother and spreading the word. That's my theory.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shifty, I'm sorry to hear about you loss.... I went through the same thing a year ago. My car wasnt as nice as yours but it still killed me to find it gone. Even though a lot of us havent ever met, we kinda know about one another, so its hard when something bad happens to another good member. I hope you get the car back soon and in one piece. One thing that I can stand is the attitude from some people, that because you posted pics and talked about your car on the internet you almost deserve to have your car stolen. Pics on the internet or not, if some chunk of shit, lowlife, scumbag theif wants your car it doesnt take pics on the web to find it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
there are more ways to find a members car than look for pics with addresses. for instance, first you can look at their location and see if your boys in that location have seen the car around. oh wait, i guess your car deserves to get stolen if you have your location listed. you can research people on this site by viewing all their past posts and learning what mods they have and perhaps what area they are from. then there is the classifieds section. thieves can ask or read where people are located as well as buy parts from future victims. i'm sure there are a lot of other ways, theives aren't dumb, they are usually pretty damn smart but apply their efforts wrong
edit: and the reason cafords is probably the main place they lurk is because of the high concentration of members in the bay area, no shit there are bigger forums, but those are not regional

WHO ever said anything about deserving? Don't put words in my mouth. YOU first used that word. Drop it.

Whose is at fault if someone releases their private information to a stranger in online classifieds? the theif? the website? the whole damn internet? god for inventing it all? This is exactly what I first said. The three golden rules of owning a stang, rule number one was Shut your mouth. Flapping your mouth, getting jacked and blaming others is being a bitch. The rules are golden man, shut your mouth keep your car inside and alarm it.

You're right about teh local concentration here, but man, half the people are from san jose it seems. There are a ton of mustangs in san jose. I don't know how many million people live in the bay area, but chances of matching a street picture to a street you recgonise in the bay is slim if not damn near impossible. I think thieves find better shit to do with their free time.

[ October 21, 2005, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it can be anybody,When you drive around your city they see you going to the same street by your house and then they get a hint where you stay. They can even be going to a party and seen that stang parked there and stoled it later on that night. Theres so many fuking ways. serousley. But trust me,there on some thievs that do lurk on here, once i got call on my house talking so much shit that they just stoled this and they got motors for sale and said i know where i live.thats why you got to be carefull

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your car [Frown] I hope they find it in one piece.

[patriot]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:

WHO ever said anything about deserving? Don't put words in my mouth. YOU first used that word. Drop it.

Whose is at fault if someone releases their private information to a stranger in online classifieds? the theif? the website? the whole damn internet? god for inventing it all? This is exactly what I first said. The three golden rules of owning a stang, rule number one was Shut your mouth. Flapping your mouth, getting jacked and blaming others is being a bitch. The rules are golden man, shut your mouth keep your car inside and alarm it.

You're right about teh local concentration here, but man, half the people are from san jose it seems. There are a ton of mustangs in san jose. I don't know how many million people live in the bay area, but chances of matching a street picture to a street you recgonise in the bay is slim if not damn near impossible. I think thieves find better shit to do with their free time.

Wow dude, you really "brought it" in this thread. Good job.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NO MANRZ, you are retarded.
tell you what?
Post me your main email address, a pic of your car infront of your house(if you show your plate you'll just make it too easy) and i will find it.

--------------------
=(

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no manrz, if you have your license plate online, someone can get a listing from dmv and get your address. also, if you have posted where you work or where you're gonna be at a certain time, like cruises or something, they can follow you home. i don't know why you are so against this, but it can and has happened.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck man, cut all the bullshit... shifty's vert got stolen people, just keep your eyes peeled that's it... if the car isn't found, check threads and word of mouth for parts that might've belonged to his vert.. u never know.. then we might be able to catch these fuckers! [Mad]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not that this comment will help any at all, but DAMN! that mutha fucker was clean.

[BS flag]

hopefully the insurance will cash you out and you can focus on your 67 for a little bit and maybe get another fox [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe there should be a password for members to see the board. so guests aren't able to see the bulletin board.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50-charge:
maybe there should be a password for members to see the board. so guests aren't able to see the bulletin board.

then the theives would just register to look at the board.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, I think you just have to get a Mach1 now buddy... ;)j/k
hopefully you will hear something soon! [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

quote:

Why? Did you read the last few pages? Unless you voluntarily release your personal information to stranger{s} on the internet, it is impossible for a ghetto theif to figure out where you park your ride from your user name and maybe email adress or pics of your car.
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:

Why? Did you read the last few pages? Unless you voluntarily release your personal information to stranger{s} on the internet, it is impossible for a ghetto theif to figure out where you park your ride from your user name and maybe email adress or pics of your car.
okay, i don't know if you're retarded or just trying to keep this going. and if you are retarded, i'm sorry. but if you post a pic of your car with your license plate, there IS a way to get your home address off the internet, or if someone recognizes your spot, it's as easy as going to the same place to figure it out.
again, if you are retarded,no offense, but if you're just stupid, stop posting in my thread.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
drew pm sent good luck with your car --rick
ShiftyGT
¯
Member # 3862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShiftyGT  Ford pictures for ShiftyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No Manrz...

Your a freakin idiot if you really think that for somereason your "ghetto thugs" are to stupid to use the internet...its the god damn 20th century. My 80 year old grandma uses the internet, im sure the thugs arent stuck in the 80's.

Secondly... it seems that you have been asked several times to get the hell off of Shiftylx's thread, So why dont you keep your mouth shut and leave this thread for people who actually give a shit

--------------------
1990 GT, Back in action

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I second AND third that!!!!!!! --rick
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit drew i dint even know.. i have been off the board to long wtf happened give me a call i just senn you with the car like a few weeks ago hit me man! [Eek!]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com