Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Today's Dublin Foster Freeze Meet Pics inside (PICS)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Today's Dublin Foster Freeze Meet Pics inside (PICS)
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j48i/album?.dir=/a8e0

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great pics!

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
biggmatt
¯
Member # 1124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for biggmatt  Ford pictures for biggmatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was hella fun, when are we gonna do it again?
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, id love to go to the next one
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOW BOUT THAT RSX ON DA FREEWAY. NOW DAT WAS HELLA FUN HOW HE WAS SURROUNDED BY ALL THOSE STANGS.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have some pictures too, ill put them up later, the cruise was fun, im def going to the next one, that rsx was fukkin annoyin, when he down shifted my ears felt like they were going to bleed [Mad] , the driver of the rsx must have shitted himself after everbody started to chase him [Big Grin]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that looks like fun!
how far is dublin from the san mateo bridge?
maybe i can get a couple of people from over here to come out *cough*jersey*cough*

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
that looks like fun!
how far is dublin from the san mateo bridge?
maybe i can get a couple of people from over here to come out *cough*jersey*cough*

not far once you get to 880 go north and once you see the 238 exchange take it and go east and once you go throught he hills you are in dublin
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
HOW BOUT THAT RSX ON DA FREEWAY. NOW DAT WAS HELLA FUN HOW HE WAS SURROUNDED BY ALL THOSE STANGS.

oh man that was the greatest. I wish one of the terminators really showed him whats up though. he kind of got away thinking he could run. but it was still hilarious

--------------------
04 GT

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right-on! Good pics. I'll post some more up ASAP. We had about 13 cars with an Expedition included(or was that the soccer mom tryin' to chase down the bad boy stangs [Razz] (mel) )...EVERY CAR was quality. We looked great cruisin' through town and it was a blast leadin' this pack through the country/twisties....We didn't hit one light the whole time.... [Whoo Whooooo!] The Accura on the freeway was classic. [patriot]

Thanx to everyone who showed....killer time.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
Right-on! Good pics. I'll post some more up ASAP. We had about 13 cars with an Expedition included(or was that the soccer mom tryin' to chase down the bad boy stangs [Razz] (mel) )...EVERY CAR was quality. We looked great cruisin' through town and it was a blast leadin' this pack through the country/twisties....We didn't hit one light the whole time.... [Whoo Whooooo!] The Accura on the freeway was classic. [patriot]

Thanx to everyone who showed....killer time.

thank expidetion was hilarious, i was inthe white 96 cobra at the end of the group and i would occassionally look into the rear view and see the expedtion slowly but surely making its way behind us [patriot]
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...and read and see more pics of this cruise in the EVENTS forum also.

[patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here are some pictures, sorry bought the dark pictures my camera dont like the night and drak objects,
 -

-

-

guess who's red drop 03 cobra this is?
 -

-

-

-

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

more pictures....
black terminator
 -

blue gt
 -

-

-

-

-

-

red gt

-

[ October 14, 2005, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck man i wish i didnt have school last night other wise I would of come!

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wish i wasnt so lazy. looks like a nice turnout

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good turnout..i had lots of fun! [patriot]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so when's the next one, and anyone have an address? because fosters freeze doesn't list a location in dublin.

[ October 14, 2005, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

I'm gonna try and coordinate another one in the first week of Nov. Keep an eye out. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

i'll be there rick [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
so when's the next one, and anyone have an address? because fosters freeze doesn't list a location in dublin.

Its becuase it doesn't exit anymore. The building and lot are still there but the place went out of business.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:

Its becuase it doesn't exit anymore. The building and lot are still there but the place went out of business.
It is now Casa Rosco (sp)

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
quote:

ah, i see.
does someone either have an address, or directions from 880?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
quote:

It is now Casa Rosco (sp)
Thats always been there. People just never noticed.

As Directions from 880 take the crossover to 580 east. Exit San Ramon Valley Blvd / Foothill Blvd Exit. First offramp down the dublin grade. Go North 3 lights make right then left into lot. It's where Big Lot's is.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com