Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY EMBLEMS ARE MISSING!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MY EMBLEMS ARE MISSING!!!!!!
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Some punk-ass decided to steal my Cobra fender emblems and my SVT trunk emblem...... [BS flag]

...and of course in doing so they scratched the paint just around were they used to be....

I'm trying to think what other emblem would fit to cover the small scrathes.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn assholes [Mad]
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn thieves.
you can try some rubbing compound then wax if the scratches arent too deep

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They stole all my GT emblems and ford logo from my 03 while parked at bart... used a screwdriver and just totally gouged the shiznit out of my paint.

I managed to get the replacements on the back to cover up the visible part of the scratch.

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement. Via O'Connor

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks some lady by my job got here cadillac Badge taken off here 03' Escalade [Mad] [BS flag] Sorry to here that man, you cant take you car anywhere these days [Mad]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fukin bastards,, where did that happen??? i thought they only did this shit to hondas toyotas and imports,,, sad to some kids that go to my lil bro's school would take HOnda badges off cars and then wear them on their fake ass silver chains= wanksta [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok man....I totally know how you're feeling right now. About 6 months ago I was being a good f**ckin' son and ran up to the store for some milk for my mom right?

Why did I come out of the store to see the back of my car MISSING the $45 custom paint-matched Ford emblem from my hatch!!! Not only that but a chunk of paint about 1/2" wide and about 1" long was missing...down to the primer. I was SO god damn mad...I looked around for any little $hit's that might have done it but I came up empty.

Sorry that you've had to experience this petty form of theft too bro!

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHOOT EM.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is for shit!

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit happened to my car a couple years ago. Now i just don't leave my car where i cant watch it and i got a sensitive ass alarm installed.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?CustomerID=4301387&ACBSessionID=840QwrQNjBDw4D4D09dt&SID=1&Product_ID=466

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?CustomerID=4301387&ACBSessionID=840QwrQNjBDw4D4D09dt&SID=1&Product_ID=350

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=15

[ October 12, 2005, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: BCINGUU ]

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that Patrick...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
SHOOT EM.

Trust i'd love to.... but maybe if they were actually in the process of stealing the car but for some $10 piece of plastic [Roll Eyes]

Anyway thanks for the link for the replacements i just don't know if i want the snakes anymore....i kinda like the badge-less look [Cool]

What do you think about these:

-

-

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I replaced my rear badges but I'm leaving the GT's off the sides. Anyone have a suggestion on something a little more covert (doesn't tell you what trim level... GT, Bullit, snake, etc...)but still looks cool?

I've done the 5.0 resto page but nothing jumped out at me.

I've been thinking of making a mold for little middle finger emblems and casting some out of zinc or lead and then having those chromed.

Thoughts?

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement. Via O'Connor

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by r3dn3ck:
I replaced my rear badges but I'm leaving the GT's off the sides. Anyone have a suggestion on something a little more covert (doesn't tell you what trim level... GT, Bullit, snake, etc...)but still looks cool?

I've done the 5.0 resto page but nothing jumped out at me.

I've been thinking of making a mold for little middle finger emblems and casting some out of zinc or lead and then having those chromed.

Thoughts?

Maybe just a "281" on the fenders or how about the tried and true blue oval.

-

Try out this site:

http://autobadges.com/ouremblems/

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

hotchp50
¯
Member # 6068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotchp50  Ford pictures for hotchp50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey get the shit airbrushed on then those punk bitches can't steal nothing. fucking thieve's kill all them mutha f@#$%^

[ October 12, 2005, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: hotchp50 ]

--------------------
I miss my gift from GOD (MY GRANDMA) IN LOVING MEMORY...And there is still No rats in my basement only pitbulls & AK's

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks man. Shit happened to me too.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com