Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Am I an idiot or am I surrounded by idiots? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Am I an idiot or am I surrounded by idiots?
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MINGRYGT:
i've been in the car biz for 5 years now, and i'm a sales manager so I think I know what i'm talking about. so fudge you guys.

What dealership do you work at? We may be in the market for another who ride soon.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MINGRYGT:
ok 94gt, first off talk about things you know about.

I am, Ive been in the service for 4+years... I know, and have seen, how these young guys get swindled by salesmen looking to make a quick buck.... its sick. I have to look out for some of these guys that dont know better...
There was a guy at my tech school that got a brand new car with a 25%APR... [BS flag] I'm trying to do my little part to prevent that from happening to someone I know.

If I dont know what I'm talking about, then I apparently didnt pay attention when I got my 98 Ranger [Roll Eyes] I had a lower score than he does, by far... no co-signer either.

Its funny that you say that I dont know what I'm talking about because when I bought my Mach1, Las Gatos Ford needed a LES to verify my income. BOA wanted one too, even with a 706 FICO. Travis Credit Union, who I bank through was the only bank that didnt want one, since they see my paycheck being deposited.

MINGRYGT, I'm sure that you are experienced in the sales dept, and probably know a few more of the ins and outs than I do... I'm telling you what I have experienced 1st hand. I hope you arent trying to defend the 17%apr? I wouldnt think so...

oh, and there is no need to get nasty about it. No need to " go fudge myself," thats either telling me to get all messy with a sweet delight, or a thinly vieled attempt at telling me to f*ck off over a simple discussion.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey 94!before you bad mouth salemen anymore Id like to know when you have ever heard of a saleman determining the rate for a buyer? They dont! Never ever! mingry 5 yrs? and youre on the desk? [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [patriot]

as for swindling peeps you repair guys are crooks! lmao! That is why B.A.R. was created correct?

[ October 12, 2005, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: putter ]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by putter:
Hey 94!before you bad mouth salemen anymore Id like to know when you have ever heard of a saleman determining the rate for a buyer? They dont! Never ever! mingry 5 yrs? and youre on the desk? [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [patriot]

as for swindling peeps you repair guys are crooks! lmao! That is why B.A.R. was created correct?

wow... I wish I could delete other member's posts.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can always delete your own... "swindled" he says. Im sick of salemen getting blamed for rippin people off when everything we do is written on paper before the customer signs no other auto area is like this. I wish they would sign an estimate for a car then I jack the price up and make em pay. Anyway Im not looking for a flame war just dont appreciate the assumptions you made unknowingly. [dance]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
17%?????? ya maybe if you filed banckrupcy last week..... hahaha go to a bank I believe with a 760 you should get 5%-9%. IN my opinion I wouldn't buy a car with more then 7%...

good luck bro.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by putter:
You can always delete your own... "swindled" he says. Im sick of salemen getting blamed for rippin people off when everything we do is written on paper before the customer signs no other auto area is like this. I wish they would sign an estimate for a car then I jack the price up and make em pay. Anyway Im not looking for a flame war just dont appreciate the assumptions you made unknowingly. [dance]

I wouldnt delete mine, just someones that made very little sense. [Wink]

And, for the record... I didnt assume anything, its all from personal experience.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

putter
¯
Member # 4253

[worship]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com