Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anybody run Evolution Motorsports suspension parts!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anybody run Evolution Motorsports suspension parts!
cvr 5.0
¯
Member # 2962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cvr 5.0  Ford pictures for cvr 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if so do you like it or is it junk.......i have m.m. l.c.a. and panhard bar and i was thing about a m.m. torque arm or the Tri-Link...

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/
http://www.evolutionmsport.com/

[ October 06, 2005, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: cvr 5.0 ]

--------------------
-89 MUSTANG 5.0 lx vert (sold as of 2-10-08 for $8K)
-Ford F-100 with blown chevy 502
2004.5 dodge ram, 500hp and 1100tq
-84 yoda on 39s

Posts: 977 | From: Fremont ,ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never even heard of them, I would run something you already know works.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heard good things about their watts link on corner carvers

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give us a call as we are the exclusive Norcal Reseller of Evolution Motorsports and have the parts in stock for you to look at. We've installed a couple of systems and people have been pretty happy with them. [patriot]

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408/588-0075

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, SCT, Racelogic, Evolution Motorsports, Eibach, H&R, Bilstein, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, AMSoil, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refills

[ October 07, 2005, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

1999svtcobra
Member # 6089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1999svtcobra  Ford pictures for 1999svtcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have their stuff on my 1999 GT. Amazing quality. I have their Watts/TriLink/LCA combo...LOVE IT...

Corner Carvers has some good discussions on their stuff, as well as a few install threads...

I am not sure how they are about posting links to other sites...There were a few threads on CC that sold me...I can post them if you like....

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1999svtcobra:
I have their stuff on my 1999 GT. Amazing quality. I have their Watts/TriLink/LCA combo...LOVE IT...

Corner Carvers has some good discussions on their stuff, as well as a few install threads...

I am not sure how they are about posting links to other sites...There were a few threads on CC that sold me...I can post them if you like....

please do! [Smile]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1999svtcobra
Member # 6089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1999svtcobra  Ford pictures for 1999svtcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK, there are 4 good threads. Well a few more, but these are the ones I looked at.

This one is a general thread on the TriLink. It is long:

http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15727&highlight=trilink

This is a thread on an installation of the TriLink:

http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20791&highlight=trilink

Here are three Watts link threads. Again the first one is super long, the other are installation type articles. I think the first one is when they hit the market. It starts out rough, but in the end they seem to know their shit.

Ok, this first one is super long, so you need time to go through it...The last few pages are the best:

http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5679&highlight=watts+link+evolution

Here is one of the guys on CC. He installed and reported on it:

http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10328&highlight=evm+watts+link

The corner carver wiki has a nice suspension document that covers some nice stuff too. So that may be a good place to look too. Every now and then the wiki gets screwed up though.

Hope this helps....

cvr 5.0
¯
Member # 2962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cvr 5.0  Ford pictures for cvr 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i go with the tri-link would it work with m.m. l.c.a. and panhard bar or just go with the m.m. torque arm ... i will do coil overs and maybe m.m. k member...

--------------------
-89 MUSTANG 5.0 lx vert (sold as of 2-10-08 for $8K)
-Ford F-100 with blown chevy 502
2004.5 dodge ram, 500hp and 1100tq
-84 yoda on 39s

Posts: 977 | From: Fremont ,ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Mario@Strictly-Motorsports
¯
Member # 381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Ford pictures for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We've installed the their Tri link setup on someone LX that had the MM PHB installed so you should not have any issues mixing the two company products together.

--------------------
Mario

Posts: 221 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
1999svtcobra
Member # 6089

I think the one link I posted is to a guy that installed the TriLink. I think he was running and MM panhard bar. LCA's shouldn't matter.

Before I bought the whole kit I was looking to buy it piece by piece. The only requirements were I needed a PHB or Watts link and LCA's that were not running rubber bushings.

I think the MM arms have at least urethane in them, so they should be fine.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com