Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car jacking in san lorenzo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Car jacking in san lorenzo
93ex-chp
¯
Member # 1688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex-chp  Ford pictures for 93ex-chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy got car jacked at 9am this morning in front of his house by 2 black guys with guns. He lives in san lorenzo by arroyo high school. Car was a 1988 GT with 03 cobra wheels and thats all. Car was found around 2pm but is being held for evidence. Just to let you know so you can watch out.
Posts: 267 | From: san leandro | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sheesh. Was it still in the same condition?
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn now they know where he lives [Frown]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN at gun point.... that shit sucks.... Nuttin one can do especially when they know where u live...
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope they get put where they belong! People are to damn lazy to work for a living. [BS flag]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This scares me because my house is in that area and my wife is home during the week while I'm in Roseville. I guess I'll make room in the garage for both her GT and my Mach.

Thanks to all you folks that let this word out. Helps the rest of us to try and fight these twits that won't get jobs!

Posts: 110 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Throttle Stop:
This scares me because my house is in that area and my wife is home during the week while I'm in Roseville. I guess I'll make room in the garage for both her GT and my Mach.

Good move [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that the bay just seems to be getting worse daily [Frown]

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard some guy got caught that same day for carjacking someone else,in San Leandro around 9am also. Two of his friends got away, i read it on the daily review, most likely it was the same guys

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com