Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » week#4 how bout dem niners (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: week#4 how bout dem niners
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don't they look awful lol, their defense had to give them points.They might just keep adding up #1 picks for a long time [patriot] [worship]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Mccown threw an amazing game against a very pathetic pass defense from what I saw. I have to give it to them though, the def. didn't get alot of rest in the second half from all those turnovers.

The push against the Cardinals onslaught was sickening. That kicker Rackers was having a fucking field day with getting so much play time and tieing a record.

Whatever, I'm glad they benched Rattay. He deserved it Alex Smith played well for the millisecond they put him in.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
don't they look awful lol, their defense had to give them points.They might just keep adding up #1 picks for a long time [patriot] [worship]

yeah coming from someone that follows a team with an equal shitty record,your a smart one [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya! my niners played like shit!! haha....what else is new uh?

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

yeah coming from someone that follows a team with an equal shitty record,your a smart one [Roll Eyes]
HAHAHAHA man to bad you wont be able to use that excuse next week... [Roll Eyes] You niner fans got all gitty and cocky cause you won one game and now look at ya, you cant even beat the cardinals who were 0-3 [Big Grin] btw LETS GO RAIDERS! and FUKK THE NINERS

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

your correct, they both suck...but the raiders are the better team in the bay, period... [Razz]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niners are garbage period..... i am sure there are a lot of college teams that would beat them down.....now getting back to a real team
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OOPS DP

[ October 03, 2005, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: six 5.0 ]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
niners are garbage period..... i am sure there are a lot of college teams that would beat them down.....now getting back to a real team
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

HAHAHHAHAAAAA WTF they have the same fuccin record....... The raiders are just as shitty as the Niners.

Oh yeah, dont forget Pre-season [Big Grin]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man the niners need some offense how do you expect them to win when we keep giving the ball to the other team in great feild position? We can't even get a good couple first downs. I think we should just put smith in and let him try out his skills we can't get any worse

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
quote:

You niner fans got all gitty and cocky cause you won one game
WOW read what you typed and tell me who is getting cocky over ONE WIN.........your fukkin hilarious

FUKK THE RAIDERS

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
quote:
quote:

your correct, they both suck...but the raiders are the better team in the bay, period... [Razz]
uhhh

Niners 1-3
Raiders 1-3

hmmmmmmmm yep Raiders are far more superior [Roll Eyes]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
Man the niners need some offense how do you expect them to win when we keep giving the ball to the other team in great feild position? We can't even get a good couple first downs. I think we should just put smith in and let him try out his skills we can't get any worse

I agree [patriot]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

a real team with 1 win............damn superbowl bound they go [BS flag] [Big Grin]
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey 1 more win for the niners they be even wit last years record..your only as good as ur last season..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

uhhh

Niners 1-3
Raiders 1-3

Well lets see Besides the fact that the raiders have not been blown out and all 3 loses were by 10 or less points... ya I would say they are far more supperior then the niners. Wait didnt the niners also loose to the cowboys and the Raiders beat the cowboys right? Like I said we will see who has the better record at the end of the year, cause thats all that matters.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

a real team with 1 win............damn superbowl bound they go [BS flag] [Big Grin]
And that is why EVERY sports station has said the raiders have the best chance at a super bowl out of all the under .500 teams.. That would put them above the niners.. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it me or do all of the bay area sports teams suck?

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:
Is it me or do all of the bay area sports teams suck?

not the sharks baby

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 03, 2005, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes both teams are 1-3 but look who the raiders played?phili,a healthy new england team,kc.Talk shit about the teams we beat and you lost to the cowboys or the same team you got whipped 42-3 and we lost 23-20 at least the game was good till the very end not over in the 1st quarter.I guarantee at seasons end the raiders will have the better record.And once again the niners get humiliated in front of national tv by a 0-3 team and a backup qb [patriot]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do not deny the niners suck. However, it still doesn't change the fact:

FUKK THE RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

uhhh

Niners 1-3
Raiders 1-3

Well lets see Besides the fact that the raiders have not been blown out and all 3 loses were by 10 or less points... ya I would say they are far more supperior then the niners. Wait didnt the niners also loose to the cowboys and the Raiders beat the cowboys right? Like I said we will see who has the better record at the end of the year, cause thats all that matters.
doesnt matter if you win by an inch.............. [Big Grin]

But a LOSS IS A LOSS,who cares by how much...Raiders arent anywhere near a SuperBowl bound team,and Im definatly not saying the niners are either.

Now the "well you lost to them but we beat them" thing has NO BEARING whatsoever,doesnt mean shit,different game,different circumstances.And from the looks of yesterdays game the Cowboys almost repeated what they did the week before,at the what 2 yard line being down 6 points with less than a minute left,yeah thats a blowout........

Face it RADIERS SUCK

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

And that is why EVERY sports station has said the raiders have the best chance at a super bowl out of all the under .500 teams.. That would put them above the niners.. [Roll Eyes]
what the hell is that suppost to prove? because some jackass' on the radio say they have the best chance to win the superbowl,thats the lamest thing Ive heard. they arent under .500 they HAVE ONE WIN! They are under .750,but LOOKING GREAT [Roll Eyes]

[ October 04, 2005, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]

all u whiner fans do is cry those superbowl days of the 80's are long gone. just aim for thse draft picks

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com