Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GIANTS BABY!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GIANTS BABY!!!
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 back...

Barry who???

[worship] [worship] Randy Winn

[ September 26, 2005, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Randy Winn has been a good pick up for you guys

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes!!!!!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

I was mad the A's lost, so I change back to the Giants game and 2 minutes later they win.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They need to do whatever it takes to keep Randy Winn for next season and beyond.

Wow, what a game! [patriot] [Big Grin]

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they don't sign him and keep Jason Ellison instead, I'm gonna flip out.

on a side note: I just washed my car and put some blankets on it to keep the dust off. My wife saw it in the garage and was asking what I did to it. I told her to be quiet cause the stang was sleeping and it's cold at night. I can hear her mumbling in the garage saying something about me loosing it and I'm a freak...haha

Go Giants

--------------------

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree about Ellison - he's not 100% ready for the everyday lineup.

You should go sing the car a lullaby and see how the wife reacts. [dance]

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:

Paul she would instatutionalize me... she's just jeolous that the mustang is in the garage safe and sound and her black expedition is on the driveway under the elements... [Big Grin]

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

double post..hmmm

[ September 27, 2005, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

triple post...double Hmmmm

[ September 27, 2005, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:

Paul she would instatutionalize me... she's just jeolous that the mustang is in the garage safe and sound and her black expedition is on the driveway under the elements... [Big Grin]
The Mustang deserves the garage. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

I agree...tell her that. [patriot]

--------------------

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
I agree...tell her that. [patriot]

HELL NO! That's not my wife! lol

Good Luck! [patriot]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea that was a good frikkin game [Whoo Whooooo!] .Now if the niners could learn some of that late game shit that would be great...........
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
yea that was a good frikkin game [Whoo Whooooo!] .Now if the niners could learn some of that late game shit that would be great...........

They need Barry to swing the bat at some of the defensive lineman [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com