Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whoa, one crazy a$$ criminal here - Sac Sherrif

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Whoa, one crazy a$$ criminal here - Sac Sherrif
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.sacsheriff.com/media/0922_altercationdeath.cfm

Reports state that subject was using drugs, was armed with a deadly weapon and charged at officers more then 3 times.. They even used taser... Damm and the dude weighed more then 270lbs - Why couldnt they just shoot him? LOL

--

But hey wtf was that guy on? Crazy Bastard eh

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL!! And WTF was this guy TRYNG to do? Watch the video on the bottom

http://www.sacsheriff.com/media/0916_courthouse.cfm

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stupid criminals these days

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Why couldnt they just shoot him? LOL

pissed you missed an opportunity to blame the cops [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The things they post up these days... lol
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by blind:
quote:
Why couldnt they just shoot him? LOL

pissed you missed an opportunity to blame the cops [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Hey i blame the cops all the time, its nothing, im just amazed that there actually are non-trigger happy cops out there - [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:

The worthless replies they post up on someones threads these days .... LOL

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I wasnt talking about you smart azz, I was talking about the person who posted the video in the first place. [Big Grin]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:

I wasnt talking about you smart azz, I was talking about the person who posted the video in the first place. [Big Grin]
Go to bed , its past your bedtime

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ok no flame war..... I was clicking on the link and it was takig me to something else, fixed my cookies and saw the link...my bad.

Yea its bed time, cant even use the computer right tonight....

[ September 26, 2005, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Ok no flame war..... I was clicking on the link and it was takig me to something else, fixed my cookies and saw the link...my bad.

Yea its bed time, cant even use the computer right tonight....

Hahahah bedtime ALREADY? i thought you said 2 more hours [Razz]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

I would but seems my fingers don't want to work with the key board anymore... [dance] lol

Have a good one.

[ September 26, 2005, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Reports state that subject was using drugs, was armed with a deadly weapon and charged at officers more then 3 times.. They even used taser... Damm and the dude weighed more then 270lbs - Why couldnt they just shoot him? LOL

--

So you think that by just shooting a subject that it will instantly remove the threat? Do you even know how long it takes for a person to bleed out before they collapse from lack of oxygen to the brain? It is also not wise to discharge a firearm when you have several deputies rolling around on the ground trying to gain control of the subject. You really are ignorant, aren't you?

[ September 26, 2005, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

--

pcp's a wonderful drug....

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was on meth. Had been up for a few days straight and suicidal.
Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was on narcotics, already strung out with a really high pulse rate. The tazer probably gave him an infarction.

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com