Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go dumb...Oakltown!!! ya heard! (shakes Head) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Go dumb...Oakltown!!! ya heard! (shakes Head)
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by 87 Saleen:
you rich kids need to respect his grind, not everyone comes from money to be able to make money of a higher education. This is just how he does it. Would a disclaimer in the beginning that shows that the images and scenes seen don't necessarily reflect the views of it's producers make it better? This is no worse than jackass, "glamorizing" people gettin hurt, vandalization etc. making it look cool.

and that's my .02

So your saying hes a stupid ass and he can't find a real job. OK i'll respect that.
What about coke dealers who sell to 12 year olds? They're just trying to make a living to. Does that make it ok?

When they make more laws against car drivers who want to make their car fast or nice looking don't complain cause now you know why.

Dude you are way out in deep left feild that's exactly the opposite of what I'm trying to say! I have no idea how you came up with that shit... [Confused]

and what does cocaine have anything to do with selling dvd's? [Confused] again

[ September 24, 2005, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: 87 Saleen ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you rich kids need to respect his grind, not everyone comes from money to be able to make money of a higher education. This is just how he does it. Would a disclaimer in the beginning that shows that the images and scenes seen don't necessarily reflect the views of it's producers make it better? This is no worse than jackass, "glamorizing" people gettin hurt, vandalization etc. making it look cool.

and that's my .02

What makes you so sure we are all rich kids? I never got a bachelors degree and I am self employed. I sacraficed a lot to build up my business. While a lot of people I kew were out partying or sitting around whinning about how rich people have it made, I worked my ass off to get the things I have today. So don't catorgorize everyone that disagrees with this as a rich kid given everything they have.

I think a disclaimer would not really help. If anything it would look pretty transparent. BTW I think Jackass is pretty stupid too.
That's my 4 cents ( I'm a rich kid so 2 cents doesn't cut it for me)

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

and that's my .02

“You rich kids?” Nice way to generalize the population on this board. [BS flag] Not every one is born into money, myself included. You are a moron to think this is the only way to make money in this day and age. I have plenty of friends that went from rags to riches, and they sure as hell didn't do it by participating in anything illegal. Most of these kids in the video are living in this “thug life” mentality, when in fact they are not thugs at all. Do you even know what a real thug is? Ruthless killers, yep, you want-a-be’s are really robbing banks and shooting people on a daily basis.

I also don’t understand how anyone would like to be labeled “ghetto.” Doesn’t anyone see ghetto paralleling with bum life? Grow the fuck up.

You can't compare this with jackass at all. They have never vandalized anyone else’s property. Do you think MTV, a huge corporation, would advertise the cast to vandalize public and random people’s property? Didn’t think so. Do they vandalize each other cast members property? Yes, but at the same time you know it is pretty much scripted and no harm was meant by it. Do you think some ghetto little punk in Oakland means no harm by stomping on your car? This side show bullshit is sooo far from being scripted it is not even funny. If you think other wise, you need your head checked.

If you guys sooo strongly support this kind of B.S., I hope to those that keep going that one day your car will get stomped on or your head will get bashed in.

The bay area is a great place, but the bay area would be 100 times better if Oakland was just a big sand dune.

Aslowdodge hit the nail on the head about the legality issue.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com