Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go dumb...Oakltown!!! ya heard! (shakes Head) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Go dumb...Oakltown!!! ya heard! (shakes Head)
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1001 reasons not to go to oakland at nite [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused] [Eek!] WOW!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was watching that video at my boys house. Damn, I felt sorry for those people that got their cars stomped the shit out of. Espcially the ESCALADE. I don't know for what reasons, but they pick on girls vehicles and I could be wrong, if you look like an outsider espcially if your not black. Get ready for them to mobb around your car and kick all the windows out and stomp the shit out of your car. I seen that in the video pretty much.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
" In The Bay We Gets Stupid , Scrapers & Dreads, if Them Boys Want Beef....BUSS HIS HEAD !! ..Snitchin You To The Feds...BUSS HIS HEAD !! .. In The "O" We Gets Dumb, Call Us Special ED !! - Killa Weise [dance]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i jus want to this now b4 anyone starts to bash..my boy and i know who makes tha video..dude is hella cool and know wha to make money on..he dont like all tha shit the he sees but it pays the bills...he had the BIGGEST sideshow dvd called highsidein. he shut it down after oakland and shit happened. so to all you that want to bash on it go ahead. much as u think its stupid bet he get paid more then u do. [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
i jus want to this now b4 anyone starts to bash..my boy and i know who makes tha video..dude is hella cool and know wha to make money on..he dont like all tha shit the he sees but it pays the bills...he had the BIGGEST sideshow dvd called highsidein. he shut it down after oakland and shit happened. so to all you that want to bash on it go ahead. much as u think its stupid bet he get paid more then u do. [patriot]

He gets paid but thats not s secure job, he'll be out of business in a year.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I dont think anybody is bashing the video producer. Just the people in there, fucking peoples cars up. I dont mind seeing the sideshow shit. But vandalizing peoples cars is a whole different thing.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok..i aint tryin to start a flame or anything..jus show that even though wha HE does he should not be judge like others..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:

u think so? cuz hes been doin it for years already [Wink]

edit: not secure? there will always be dumb idiots doin sideshows which means hell be gettin paid

[ September 23, 2005, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: 89 FAKE SNAKE ]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah the way the cops are starting to get

Also you said not to flame him because of what he does or don't judge him. I think thats BS cause hes glamourizing something thats wrong and making money off it. Hes just as bad as the people who do that stuff.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah the way the cops are starting to get

Also you said not to flame him because of what he does or don't judge him. I think thats BS cause hes glamourizing something thats wrong and making money off it. Hes just as bad as the people who do that stuff.

if you say so. so jus like the news stations gettin paid for glamourizing war and etc..well he does wha he likes and get paid for it. [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I don't think News Stations glamourize war at all. I think they show it in a bad way. Your boy is showing it as, "hey lets go do this its fun. Come to Oakland and beat up random people and destroy thing they paid money for, disrespect people it makes you look hard"

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

well i aint goin to sit here and complain back and forth..if YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT WATCH. and keep to yourself. [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
well i aint goin to sit here and complain back and forth..if YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT WATCH. and keep to yourself. [patriot]

i don't like it cause its just going to make more people get hurt and killed and then the police will make more laws about modified cars just like what Streetracing has done in Sacramento. These videos are ruining the hotrodding image and soon modified cars might be outlawed for good. This stuff effects me even if i don't participate. It pisses me off that i can't drive through Sacramento now without getting pulled over for ANYTHING i've done to my car.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so you are saying he gets paid more than anyone else here? How would you know how much people make here? I'll bet there are people here that make more money than he does.

You said he doesn't agree with what is happening and he's not like that, he's just making a buck from it. But if he is video taping all this stuff isn't he in fact encouraging people to act up and show off for the video?

To me this is similar to a guy importing drugs on a large volume for a dealer ( like transporting it for the dealer in a plane or something like that). He can say he doesn't like what is happening on the streets on corners, the crime that is connected to selling drugs, etc, but he is just doing it to get paid. So does that absolve him of any connection or wrongdoing? I don't think so.

And thanks for expressing your opinion and telling everyone else who doesn't like it to basically shut up. Always nice to have an open dialog where both sides can express there opinion

[ September 24, 2005, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: aslowdodge ]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
so you are saying he gets paid more than anyone else here? How would you know how much people make here? I'll bet there are people here that make more money than he does.

You said he doesn't agree with what is happening and he's not like that, he's just making a buck from it. But if he is video taping all this stuff isn't he in fact encouraging people to act up and show off for the video?

To me this is similar to a guy importing drugs on a large volume for a dealer ( like transporting it for the dealer in a plane or something like that). He can say he doesn't like what is happening on the streets on corners, the crime that is connected to selling drugs, etc, but he is just doing it to get paid. So does that absolve him of any connection or wrongdoing? I don't think so.

And thanks for expressing your opinion and telling everyone else who doesn't like it to basically shut up. Always nice to have an open dialog where both sides can express there opinion

[worship]
Couldn't have said it better [patriot]

[ September 24, 2005, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

well hes my boy and i aint goin to let NOBODY flame him. and i bet you all would do tha same if it was ur friend or something.

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
1001 reasons not to go to oakland at nite [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

wow,, just got home from albanyy,,, took 80 to get there,, wasnt to bad,, had directions to where i was going,,,,on the way back i decide to fill up,,, all i had was twenty bucks,, filled up. then im like ohhh shit!! i didnt have any money for the bridge...so basically i drove around and end up in some ghetto area,, which I concluded was oakland, because of the crack dealers on the cornas, the liquor stores, and all the chop shops! thank god I found an oramp to a freeway soon enough,, I was scurred for a minute [Eek!] [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one word GETTHO

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hate ghetto people, but its fun watching ghetto shit. i dont think he's glamorizing it at all. its kind of a documentary. even if he is, there is freedom of speech and their are way worse videos out there that i'm sure many of you are guilty of watching (faces of death, bum fights, etc)

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bum Fights? Bum Fights are awesome! lol

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
well hes my boy and i aint goin to let NOBODY flame him. and i bet you all would do tha same if it was ur friend or something.

so you are saying that because he is your friend that you believe in censorship against anyone who does not agree with you? You posted up your opinion, but others did too and were not the same as yours. Do you believe that is fair?

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
i hate ghetto people, but its fun watching ghetto shit. i dont think he's glamorizing it at all. its kind of a documentary. even if he is, there is freedom of speech and their are way worse videos out there that i'm sure many of you are guilty of watching (faces of death, bum fights, etc)

Sorry i don't watch stupid shit at all.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you rich kids need to respect his grind, not everyone comes from money to be able to make money of a higher education. This is just how he does it. Would a disclaimer in the beginning that shows that the images and scenes seen don't necessarily reflect the views of it's producers make it better? This is no worse than jackass, "glamorizing" people gettin hurt, vandalization etc. making it look cool.

and that's my .02

[ September 24, 2005, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: 87 Saleen ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 87 Saleen:
you rich kids need to respect his grind, not everyone comes from money to be able to make money of a higher education. This is just how he does it. Would a disclaimer in the beginning that shows that the images and scenes seen don't necessarily reflect the views of it's producers make it better? This is no worse than jackass, "glamorizing" people gettin hurt, vandalization etc. making it look cool.

and that's my .02

So your saying hes a stupid ass and he can't find a real job. OK i'll respect that.
What about coke dealers who sell to 12 year olds? They're just trying to make a living to. Does that make it ok?

When they make more laws against car drivers who want to make their car fast or nice looking don't complain cause now you know why.

[ September 24, 2005, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com