Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Barry Bonds hit another BOMB!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Barry Bonds hit another BOMB!!!
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone happen to see the 470+ foot bomb into the upper deck against the Nats just now...

[ September 21, 2005, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His head is a milk dud

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:
His head is a milk dud

a milk dud that sure hits alot of them homers... [Razz]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
Originally posted by Blowfish:
His head is a milk dud

a milk dud that sure hits alot of them homers... [Razz]
More like a whopper head that hits major league bombs...

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definately one of the greatest to ever play the game (yes, he's better than Ruth, Aaron, Mantle, whomever you throw out there.)

Horrible attitude though. You'd think he'd be a little nicer to the people who pay to watch him work. But maybe that's just roid-rage.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Definately one of the greatest to ever play the game (yes, he's better than Ruth, Aaron, Mantle, whomever you throw out there.)

Horrible attitude though. You'd think he'd be a little nicer to the people who pay to watch him work. But maybe that's just roid-rage.

Agreed

Ruth, Aaron, and all the other other greats didn't have pitchers that specialized in only facing them and defensive shifts. Hell, they didn't even have as talented pitchers back then as they do now as well...

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wilit:
[qb] Definately one of the greatest to ever play the game (yes, he's better than Ruth, Aaron, Mantle, whomever you throw out there.)

Agreed

[patriot] A true prick.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Amazing...3rd homer in 18 at bats. This is pretty much his spring training right here and he's killing the ball.

5 games back now. If the Giants can squeeze into the playoffs, I can't wait to see what Bonds does [Eek!]

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
Amazing...3rd homer in 18 at bats. This is pretty much his spring training right here and he's killing the ball.

5 games back now. If the Giants can squeeze into the playoffs, I can't wait to see what Bonds does [Eek!]

Just gotta keep you fingers crossed their at least 4 games back when they play the Padres...

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Just gotta keep you fingers crossed their at least 4 games back when they play the Padres...
I just came back from Petco Park over the weekend....very nice stadium. Too bad I couldn't take my vacation next week and watch that series!!!

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they're only 5 and a half back now, lets hope the padres fall on their face and the giants keep winning!!

[worship] bonds
[patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bonds rocks. when i was in 8th grade (LONG ago), he walked by, and played hoops with me and my friends after school. totally a nice guy, loves his family, and totally kills balls out of the park. hes the best.

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GIANTS [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Holy shit..if the Giants made it into the playoffs. Bonds will be making homers back to fucking back! [Eek!]

[worship] Bonds

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
they're only 5 and a half back now, lets hope the padres fall on their face and the giants keep winning!!

[worship] bonds
[patriot]

Hell Yah. I hope the Padres lose all their games, just like they got whooped by The Rockies yesterday, LOL. GO GIANTS! GO BARRY! [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only 5 back [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Another bomb today...

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no talented pitchers back then but no BALCO EITHER
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea, I wonder what kind of steroids is he on now [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go here to watch:

CLICK THIS!

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by Black88GT:
Yea, I wonder what kind of steroids is he on now [Roll Eyes]

Innocent until proven guilty... Nothing's been proven yet. The Balco stuff he said he took at the Grand Jury Hearing wasn't even illegal then.

Why is it that when the whole steroids scandal started, all the players they suspected immediately dropped weight but Bonds? Is he such a bold face cheater that he will continue to take it even with all the testing?

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

4th straight game with a homer.... [Eek!]

Still 5 games back...gotta keep it rollin!!

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomized93:
Go here to watch:

CLICK THIS!

DAMN [Eek!] Thats all I have to say. Not much of giants fan but who doesn't like seeing balls flying into the upper deck!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com