Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ATT: girl with the modded red 91 gt that was at the strip in san jose (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ATT: girl with the modded red 91 gt that was at the strip in san jose
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
I dont think he meant Notch as in a car. [Razz]

it was a joke homie [Big Grin]

and a notch is fuckin car [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes i bought it from Dag302 about a week ago. i just havent changed my username yet. i used to have a 96 gt but obviously not anymore.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i see the car is for sale again, why are you selling it?

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was fast

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by getjobdone:
i see the car is for sale again, why are you selling it?

I could guess a few reasons........

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like what?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dave, you are a nice guy. I'm not here to bash on the car, BUT, knowing what I know about these cars there are the reasons I did not pay the 5k (which the mods alone are nearly worth), NOR offer you even 4k.

--------------------

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

You said it the mods are nearly worth the price. There are a lot worse going for the same or more out there. The car could be parted out for that much.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is sold. Who cares what happens to it. We know that 99.9% of the folks buy cars only to re-sell them, hense the inmfamous question..."what's the lowest you will take??"

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

EDIT: Pointless [Roll Eyes]

David, the description you wrote out was worth the 5k/4k, NOT THE CAR. It's gone, enjoy your cobras'.

[ September 25, 2005, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

There were a lot of problems with the car that you yourself caused. Lets see the idle was fixed when I put a new tps sensor on it. You were the only one that had a problem with the tranny. The paint just needed to be wet sanded and buffed. I sure wasnt fucked considering I traded some rims for the paint job. Considering you sold me the car as all it needs is a new "thernostat".

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Edit, you're right John.

David, if you want my full thoughts on your car feel free and I'll send you everything I just erased and sent to my email to have a copy of the DEAL you got from me on your clean title 91GT with mods.

[ September 25, 2005, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take it to PMs guys.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to see a picture of this girl!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
I just want to see a picture of this girl!

Good point, That is what this thread was about!!!!!

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

WERD...where's the pics???

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John how about some of the roomate...LOL

J/K [Big Grin]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, the reason im selling this car is because it wastes too much gas. and im trying do a smart thing and go back to school. and ya like it was said before the problems with the car are obvious. "thermostat" and "clean title".... its a fun and fast car [burnout]

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com