Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCKING NINERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FUCKING NINERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well they gave up 21 un answered points in the second half and they plat the NFC champion eagles next week so don't get too happy! Here comes their wake up call!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the niners their weak ass fuck they had a 28-9 lead which looked like they dominated the game but you gotta play for 60 min they just barely won by 3.The rams will never be a real team on grass them and the colts are the greatest show on turf.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The greatest show on turf.... [Roll Eyes]

A whopping 3 points at halftime.

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINERS! Turf, grass, rain, snow, sun, home game, away game etc etc etc...who gives a shit. "a win is a win and a loss is a loss"
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:

the colts made the ravens look silly,and boller got hurt ouch

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:

the colts made the ravens look silly,and boller got hurt ouch
the kid who took over for boller looked good though. Anybody have a update on what happened to boller?

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Dyrti Byrd 2k2
¯
Member # 2860

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dyrti Byrd 2k2  Ford pictures for Dyrti Byrd 2k2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:
Well they gave up 21 un answered points in the second half and they plat the NFC champion eagles next week so don't get too happy! Here comes their wake up call!

The fact is the Rams were heavily favored to win the game and are, probably, still favored to win the division. The 9er's got a jump start on the division. It may just be one game, but they're at the top. They'll more than likely lose to the Eagles, but they only need to win their division to make the playoffs.
Posts: 76 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I watched the game expecting to see an early blow out. The niners defense actually looked pretty good considering they were on the field 12 of the first 15 minutes of the geam.

Three plays stuck out in my mind:

1. the unnecessary onside kick...that caught everyone off gaurd.

2. pass from rattay to battle, battle to lloyd...now that was some cool stuff

3. punt return for a td....whooooooooop

Again, I was expecting to see a killing by the Rams. Instead, the niners played a good game. And to the guy that said 'barely won by 3...have to play for sixty minutes'...fact of the matter is they played for sixty minutes and they won the game. I came into this season with 0 expectations of the niners. Hell they may very well go 1-15, but they didn't play like that yesterday.

Oh, and in case you raider fans are on this thread to read that you are 0-1 and we are 1-0....

FUKK the raiders [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
I watched the game expecting to see an early blow out. The niners defense actually looked pretty good considering they were on the field 12 of the first 15 minutes of the geam.

Again, I was expecting to see a killing by the Rams. Instead, the niners played a good game. And to the guy that said 'barely won by 3...have to play for sixty minutes'...fact of the matter is they played for sixty minutes and they won the game. I came into this season with 0 expectations of the niners. Hell they may very well go 1-15, but they didn't play like that yesterday.

Oh, and in case you raider fans are on this thread to read that you are 0-1 and we are 1-0....

FUCK YEAHHH!!! [Whoo Whooooo!] I just got my autograph from my next door nieghbor :patriot:He just been in practice for 4 days with the niners. [burnout] I loved sunday,lots of good games that went on. viknings game was nice but then just got tapped. [Whoo Whooooo!] for football, cant wait to get out and watch phil and atl game. Go Niners!!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not to bash any Raider Fans, but a buddy of mine, who's "raider nation", was bent over backwards last nite when we went out to dinner...he was not only making excuses for why the raiders lost, but making excuses on how the niners won. i couldn't believe it.
blah blah blah, lucky interception during the last minute in the 4th, blah blah blah. i just went on to say, "hey, it's a win and we'll take it. niners did an outstanding job and i hope they'll be able to keep it up."
[patriot]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope they do good next week. T.O. [Eek!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

Three plays stuck out in my mind:

1. the unnecessary onside kick...that caught everyone off gaurd.

2. pass from rattay to battle, battle to lloyd...now that was some cool stuff

3. punt return for a td....whooooooooop

WERD!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by castor:
not to bash any Raider Fans, but a buddy of mine, who's "raider nation", was bent over backwards last nite when we went out to dinner...he was not only making excuses for why the raiders lost, but making excuses on how the niners won. i couldn't believe it.
blah blah blah, lucky interception during the last minute in the 4th, blah blah blah. i just went on to say, "hey, it's a win and we'll take it. niners did an outstanding job and i hope they'll be able to keep it up."
[patriot]

of course he was making excuses! they even got spanked by the Niners in the Pre-season. a win is a win...haha "no matter if you win by and inch or a mile, winning is winning"

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's fun looking back at people failed predictions. Its called Diarrhea of the mouth. They open their mouth and shit just comes out. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let's Go 9ers!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Damn this was 7 years ago??? I said I was with 510_stang and i dont remember which friend that was.lol As you can see always been a NINER .. no band wagon here

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

real og on the board and you can see my views still haven't changed Raider Nation [patriot]

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

No bandwaggon here .. TTT for my niners .. I dont care if your getting annoyed of all this niner posts.. we deserve it NFC #1 FUCKYEAH

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
No bandwaggon here .. TTT for my niners .. I dont care if your getting annoyed of all this niner posts.. we deserve it NFC #1 FUCKYEAH

ttt [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn good game. Been a while since I've got to watch us in the playoffs winning.
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com