Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This pisses me off!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This pisses me off!!
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just like dirty harry. shoot first ask ?'s later. if they're tryin to steal your cobra they deserve to die

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what ever happend? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think there is a lot here to get worked up about IMO. But I can respect a man wanting to protect his family. If that is all it takes for you to take up arms and speak of killing folks, you must have done some shady stuff to someone or be on some snake shit yourself.

I mean how do you know the neighbor didn't hear wrong, I mean what if they were pointing in that general direct yet speaking of something totally different than what you are thinking?

Keep you garage closed, get an alarm, inform the police, form a neighborhood watch...These are just the typical things a normal in the clear person would think. But a shady person would think, arm myself and get ready to kill someone.

In either event good luck.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
f@#k the cobra, get a chastity belt for your daughter!!!!lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take preventitive measures. Alarm, dog, or whatever u deem reasonable to protect your property. But in all honesty I wouldn't jump 2 conclusions quite yet. Plus i would think most thieves wouldn't pull up to someones house they were planning to rob in a mercedes then jump out, go in the driveway, and say this is the house in broad daylight while ur neighbors were outside and could hear. Also I don't know if it matters but would it be as big of a deal if it was two young asian/white/hispanic males?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Also I don't know if it matters but would it be as big of a deal if it was two young asian/white/hispanic males?

descriptive explination is always going to be taken the wrong way in someones head!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Also I don't know if it matters but would it be as big of a deal if it was two young asian/white/hispanic males?

descriptive explination is always going to be taken the wrong way in someones head!!!!
Yeah. I just get the feeling when someone says "two black teenagers" you imagine two members of the hyphy movement with gold ones. Not necessarily two young men in slacks or wearing polos. That may play a factor in the type of emotions/reaction someone has to the situation

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got the perfect solution. Sell your fricken car! If you're freaking out because some dudes in a benz said, that the one. Have you ever stopped to think that they might have seen your ride and were pointing it out in admiration? Some dude in my neighborhood has a Lambo, and I can see my self watching it drive by or sitting in the driveway saying, that's the one. Get insurance, and if someone wants to steal it then f it, thats what insurance is for. Grabbing a gun because someone wants to steal your property is just bad karma. Grabbing a gun because someone wants to kidnap your kids is another matter. Its just a really nice car that other people might like too. Get over it
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah. I just get the feeling when someone says "two black teenagers" you imagine two members of the hyphy movement with gold ones. Not necessarily two young men in slacks or wearing polos. That may play a factor in the type of emotions/reaction someone has to the situation
your a racist, just because im black doesnt mean i wanna hang out the sun roof doin what i want to im ignorant im stupid man i go dumb dude!!!! lol

[ September 01, 2009, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey you guys realize this shit happened 4 years ago right? LOL...

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:

Oh, shit. I didnt even see that. What a bullshit post.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your a racist, just because im black doesnt mean i wanna hang out the sun roof doin what i want to im ignorant im stupid man i go dumb dude!!!! lol
I'm not a racist. I have a white friend named FR5.0 who bbq's really well. Hahahah. But I didn't even see this was hella old. Good call streakmatt

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I noticed that too right off the bat. Probably why I didn't post anything.
truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for truthseeker  Ford pictures for truthseeker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From way waaaaaay bacckk!

I was ripped when I posted that!

Posts: 226 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMAO!!! well shit, did you kill you a mofo, was the car stolen, did you buy a chastity belt? Tell us something.

[ September 01, 2009, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by truthseeker:
[Mad] Well I just got back from Tahoe today from camping this weekend and the neighbor calls and tells me "Yesterday I saw 2 black teenagers in a silver Mercedes pull up in front of your house and one of them points at the house and says thats the one". What the hell does "Thats the one" mean? If they think they are going to rob me or steal the Cobra they are in for a rude awakening. I am going to stay awake tonight with my Shotgun and my friend Smith and Wesson to see if anything happens. Shit like this pisses me off!! We just moved to a neighborhood with million dollar homes because the last place we lived at we had someone steal my factory Cobra rims out of my garage when my wife left the garage open one night. Now I have to worry for my wife and son's safety. Any ideas what I should do? Should I leave the garage open and wait for the kids with my shotgun or am I just being paranoid?

Are you insane? LOL

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 lmao!!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ripped? u mean drunk or blown?

and um now that this post was awaken from its slumber whatever did happen??

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ September 01, 2009, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: 88DroptopGT ]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
 -

holy shit for real..... Someone been surfing the archives?

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
 -

LMMFAO....that pic is hellllla funny
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!]

[ September 01, 2009, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol man what happend? what the deal did u get them?

or was a drunk post?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

btw i fuckin board i wanted see what people been talkin about lol read this one and was yea i bringin it back! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL old ass thread hahahahha.. mabe somedy they will bring up my thread when i got shot at on the freeway and ask what happend lol

[ September 01, 2009, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com