Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everyone. Like previously said, election results will come out on Tuesday October 7th, in sync with California's recall election results. Much like Arlold is set to win, it looks like picture #6 (on page 7 of this post) is set to win.
[patriot]

As for detective work.... it did take a lot of time to put all the pieces together. Our "MustangRapist" friend really went out of his way to hide his identity, which is why I/we went out of our way to reveal and ridicule the kid.

-moderators [patriot]

ps- Keep on posting a link to this thread on other forums that haven't seen it yet [dance]

[ October 06, 2003, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

BlackHorse98
Member # 3365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHorse98  Ford pictures for BlackHorse98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahahaha.. thats some funny shiet. That foo got OWNED!!! [dance]
DalesGN
Member # 3366

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for DalesGN  Ford pictures for DalesGN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys,I followed a thread from turbobuicks.com. This has got to be one of the most entertaining posts I have ever read. It's kinda funny that this guy isn't posting anymore. He must have found the deepest' darkest hole he could find and pulled it in over himself. Good work . [patriot]
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I belive he doesnt post cuse he was banned.

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Mitsuko
Member # 3361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mitsuko  Ford pictures for Mitsuko    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL! Nice! We should let him come back and just see how much more of an ass he can become. LOL! [Wink] [Big Grin]
kennym01
¯
Member # 3355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym01  Ford pictures for kennym01        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangRapist:
Not really. Those ugly pieces of shit are the worst automobiles ever made. All you faggots need to sell them and buy some real cars. Shit, Hyundais are like Ferraris compared to Mustangs.

Are you frustrated or maybe you just need a life...
Dilbree
Member # 3368

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dilbree  Ford pictures for Dilbree    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, just letting you know that the www.pulsar.org.au forums (that's in Australia) have a handy little link to this thread, and i'm sure i'm not the only one that found this quite hilarious. Suck shit to the horse fucker. I'm sure you will see to it he gets what he deserves.
By the way, number 6 all the way... give it to the gumby!!

[ October 06, 2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Dilbree ]

Posts: 1 | From: Brisbane, Australia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dilbree:
Suck shit to the horse fucker.

That is a great quote [worship]

Greetings from California. I hope you're having the same great weather in Australia as we are in California this week [Cool]

Any other websites out there want to check in? Good to know CaliforniaFords.com isn't the only website on the 'net that has problems with trouble causing trolls [patriot]

hyepwrd
¯
Member # 3359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyepwrd  Ford pictures for hyepwrd    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangRapist:
Not really. Those ugly pieces of shit are the worst automobiles ever made. All you faggots need to sell them and buy some real cars. Shit, Hyundais are like Ferraris compared to Mustangs.

and this is how it all started [Razz]

i got this link from thestallions.com

badazz
¯
Member # 1773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazz  Ford pictures for badazz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well my aunt and my wife and my nephew and niece vote for 13...BWAHAHAHAHA just trying to whore out some votes! [patriot] [Razz]
FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to say...if you vote for my photo shop picture (#6)....I will note let the voters down!

I will except this prestigious "title" and Do whats best for California........FORDS.com

I will not give "Ilegal Trolls" licenses to be ass-clowns....Read my lips..."No more ass-clown-trolls!"

Lets join together and unite! I need your support.

Just a joke...I'm not serious

Personally I like 12.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440-6

FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oops...."not"....rather then "note."

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440-6

J's DDLY SNK
¯
Member # 2016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J's DDLY SNK  Ford pictures for J's DDLY SNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This has to be the funniest shit ever! Nice work guys and gals. Cafords.com does not need little pricks like this one get away with dumb ass remarks.

My vote is for "Stick it to Gumby" #6 [patriot]

--------------------
Rest In Peace
Juan Moya "The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05
We Will Never Forget You

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks 'O3CobraDan' aka the artist of picture #6 "The Mustang's Revenge". Nice election eve speech.

I'd like to say hello to our friends out in New Zealand reading this. Our friend Sam from www. performancecar.co.nz emailed us:

quote:
hey there man,

my name is sam, and im in New Zealand, well just letting you know that
these boards are watching very closely

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16708
<http://www.pulsars.org.au> (in US these pulsars are sentras)

http://forums.performancecar.co.nz/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=200620#200620
my NZ forums

im Sammy_skitz_sentra

keep up the good work, look forward to seeing my name in "lights" on
your site. my old man has just started working out of missouri, and he
was goin to buy a '65 hardtop, pity he wasnt able to ship it over here at
the time.

laters, sam

Based on the performancecar.co.nz post, it looks like they think "us yanks" are funny [Smile] [patriot]
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we rock tha world baby! [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

DeePony
¯
Member # 2984

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for DeePony  Ford pictures for DeePony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh Yeah!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"To see it, is to BELIEVE IT!!"

Posts: 403 | From: Bay Area - 707 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just put up this thread on www.z28.com hopefully will get some more voting in!? [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot] its all about the cars dude! ya know!

[ October 07, 2003, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Camaro Kid Z/28 ]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's a little late, but i just wanted to drop this one in:

-

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow! i never thought this thread would go this far! hahahaha
oh well my vote is for #12 even tho i made one (#3) but mine sucks, i got one vote tho!

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
87_Turbo_Buick
Member # 3371

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 87_Turbo_Buick  Ford pictures for 87_Turbo_Buick  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HEY! this is FUNNY AS HELL!
im from Nor cal and i think i see this looser around town.
ill smoke his car next time i run into it at a light for yall that live out of his aria.

just wanna let yall know that your being watched
by the bad ass black buicks over at
www.turbobuicks.com [Big Grin]

http://www.turbobuicks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=004264

i think ill post it on www.turbobuick.com, that board has 10 thousand members as oposed to tbs.com's 3 thousand [patriot]

good job,

wasup to ryan, white 5.0 droptop [Whoo Whooooo!]

brett
Member # 3372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for brett  Ford pictures for brett  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi, im from the nz performance car fourms,

just coming here to say that this thread is one of the funnyest i have seen all year!
good on you guys lol

keep it up [Big Grin]
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
www.squidinc.co.nz
www.Drillco.co.nz

aussie_sss
¯
Member # 3374

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for aussie_sss  Ford pictures for aussie_sss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love 12 and 13.

If voting hasnt finished...

I moderate t4s
www.tuned4street.com

I have pinned this link to this thread. it is funny as. that guy got own3d!
i love it and you guys keep up the cool ass stangs

Chris

[ October 07, 2003, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: aussie_sss ]

--------------------
own3d

stitch
¯
Member # 1522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stitch  Ford pictures for stitch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOLY SHIT...This is taking on Worldwide attetion [Eek!]

I know he's banned, but I have to ask...Hey there "mustangrapist" how's it feel to be clowned worldwide?

Next time maybe you'll think before you open your cock holster [patriot]

--------------------
SOLD AS OF SEPT 19TH 2003

Posts: 1187 | From: Sunny SoCal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
stitch
¯
Member # 1522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stitch  Ford pictures for stitch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOB...Dbl post my bad (fVcking computer) [Mad]

[ October 07, 2003, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: unfknblvbl ]

--------------------
SOLD AS OF SEPT 19TH 2003

Posts: 1187 | From: Sunny SoCal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Red02Z28
Member # 3375

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red02Z28  Ford pictures for Red02Z28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Excellent job embarrassing this moron over the entire internet. I think this is like the funniest thread i've ever read in my entire life. Keep up the good work. Oh and number 6 by the way is too much. That's my vote. Nice site on here btw.

I'm posting this site over at the f-body forum which has at least a couple thousand members nationwide. I just put it on, so we're watching too now. Maybe it will eventually hit the news???

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/anything/read.cgi?msgid=353061

Mike
______

Kooks headers/y pipe/cats, LS1 hotcam, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, mti power induction lid/K&N filter, 373 Gears, Eibach Sportline Springs, granatelli maf 85mm, functional ram air hood, Wings West Grille.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com