Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Gottiline/Razors Edge Puppy For Sale Huge Paws And Block Head Short Muzzle

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Gottiline/Razors Edge Puppy For Sale Huge Paws And Block Head Short Muzzle
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am selling my puppy he is a male American Bully breed. He's half gottiline and half razors edge. His dad is a fully papered razors edge to the ukc and his mom is a non papered full bred gottiline. This boy is going to me nothing to play with when he gets older super nice head piece that is very blocky and correct. His muzzle is very short so when he is older its gonna get wider and not longer. He is a very good puppy and hardly makes too much of a mess and his temperament is excellent. Also his paws are very big and his bone structure is just amazingly thick. He will be very short and very wide. I got him a not too long ago but we can't keep him anymore. I honestly don't have the time to take care of him like I wish I could. He will also be a great breeder that will throw some very thick pups. I bought him for $600 just because he wasn't papered if he was he'd be well worth over $1,000 easy. Im only asking $300 obo he will only go to a good caring and loving home. He will not be sold for fighting purposes at all period!!!
If you are interested please pm me or reply thanks for looking I am going to miss this little guy for sure.
Pics:
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ April 12, 2010, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: 93 CHP ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com