Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Iced Out Wittnauer watches

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Iced Out Wittnauer watches
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have for sale, TWO Wittnauer watches, made by Bulova. The watches are identical except for the fact that one is yellow gold and one is white gold/platinum/silver. The watches are both completely iced out from bezel to band clasp. The White watch is brand new and still has it's protective cover over the watch face and backing. The yellow watch has only been worn a handful of times and is in like-new condition. Both watches come in their original Wittnauer boxes with warranty paperwork. These watches retail for $650-$850 depending on the jewelry store you shop at. I am selling the watches as a pair for $800, but will consider breaking them up for the right offer. If a good deal can be reached in a short amount of time, I will also be including a 14K Yellow and white gold Men's ring, stamped with the "Crecent" Jewelry store logo, and set with small diamonds.

I can be reached at jmr916seller@gmail.com

A recent lay-off in my household has us pretty strapped for cash, and bills must be paid. BUT, no LOW-BALLERS, PLEASE... if a reasonable offer is not made, i have no problem keeping the watches and selling some other stuff i have laying around.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com