Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » fifty snake, stop selling fake jordans

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fifty snake, stop selling fake jordans
916 ceez
¯
Member # 8841

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 916 ceez  Ford pictures for 916 ceez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bootleg a$$ shoes. funny story i have the red and black real deal thirteens. my friend came up to me trying to show off his brand new thirteens, but i had to bust him out. they were missing the reflectors and the jump man had a belly. he was pretty upset and he called the dude who sold them to him but didnt get his money back. what did he expect for $65.

--------------------
ceez

Posts: 121 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
99% of the I through XIV Retros out there nowadays are fake. I have the real black and red 13s that came out in 98 and a pair of fake red and white 13s. Most people can't even tell the red and whites are fake.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried to buy my some son some bootleg J's and he spotted the impostors hella quick....lol. I rather see the youngsters walk around in fake J's than some beat up Keds.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI= Any Jordan's that are priced at less than what they would cost in a store are FAKE!!! If a dude on the street is selling em' out the trunk, they are fake!!!! It's a no brainer.

You won't ever catch me in a pair of bootlegs!!!

[ March 04, 2009, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SELL WHAT EVER HE WANTS IT'S IS OWN LIL HUSTLE, IF YOUR BOY IS DUMB ENOUGH TO REALLY SIT THERE AND BELIEVE HE JUST COP'D HIMSELF SOME AUTHENTIC J'S FOR $65 THEN THAT'S HIS BAD FOR BEING SO NAIVE NOW I'M NOT CHOOSING SIDES CAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE OF YOU GUY'S BUT IF THE MAN WANNA SELL SOME FAKE SHIT SO BE IT BUT IF HES OUT THERE TALKING ABOUT THEY REAL AND NOT TELLING THE TRUTH THEN THAT'S BAD BUISSNESS FOR HIM AND IT SHOULD BE KNOWN. JUST MY 02

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
You won't ever catch me in a pair of bootlegs!!!

Except for that pair of Mexico made White, Black patent leather 11's you be rocking everywhere!! [Eek!]

[ March 04, 2009, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J's suck if you ask me over priced and I was never a fan of the style at all

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I almost got taken on a pair of Crocks the other day..... luckily I noticed it was an alligator instead of a crocodile on the logo so I backed out of the deal quickly.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I almost got taken on a pair of Crocks the other day..... luckily I noticed it was an alligator instead of a crocodile on the logo so I backed out of the deal quickly.

LOL ...... Maybe they were lacoste?
99Mamba
¯
Member # 7506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Mamba  Ford pictures for 99Mamba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who cares if they are fake once someone fucks them up they are going back to the trash!!

[ March 04, 2009, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: AzulAzul03 ]

Posts: 660 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:

LOL ...... Maybe they were lacoste?
Your right.... I didn't even think of that!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is no problem with people selling anything in any type of condition.AS LONG AS THE SELER IS UPFRONT AND LETS YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ITEM. And not trying to F&&K people over sayin its "real". I mean some people want the bootleg stuff. I know when i went to mexico I bought three pairs of SPY sunglasses for 15 bucks. But the little mexican lady wasnt tryin to say the shit was real.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com