Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Tricked out R/C Monster Truck (45+mph)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Tricked out R/C Monster Truck (45+mph)
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Traxxas T-maxx 2.5, comes with original box, instructions, and instructional DVD.

It has:
Sirio .18 8 port w/sirio big bore pipe
hitec HS-625MG hi-speed servo
Dace MFG. (AKA Ultimate Engineering) silver alloy chassis braces
Dace MFG. (AKA Ultimate Engineering) silver alloy bulkhead's and 1 pair (installed in the front) bulkhead braces
Dace MFG. (AKA Ultimate Engineering) front and rear silver alloy shock towers
GPM slotted brake disc with graphite brake pads
fuel filter
pro-line steering kit/servo saver
kimbrough 1/8 scale servo saver
silver/black alloy rear body mount
XTM CVD's
Titanium skid plates (fr/rr/center)
Associated factory team shocks (all 8)
two sets of tires (~$80 each set) - one set of bow-tie's mounted on widemaxx RPM rims, and one set of Team orion rednecks mounted on chrome 5 spoke rims
traxxas forward only conversion (NIB, not installed yet)
Black RPM suspension arms, and front shock tower (extra, the alloy one is on the truck).

Still starts with the ez-start 2 setup, I use a glow ignitor instead of the built in one though, it fires faster that way, but it still can be started with just one touch if you wanted to.

very reliable truck, and it hauls ass. It can climb curbs by just rolling up to a curb, and stopping straight on touching it, juicing the throttle it will climb up and pop into the air going over it. Wheelies are only controllable if the slipper is set loose, the truck easily hits 50+mph in 2nd gear, its a blast to run.

I have a fairly new, not cracked or scratched HPI bronco body painted silver with black accents (black hood, and fender lines).

*note - with this engine/pipe combo it is very loud, so be warned.

I'll entertain any reasonable offers on the truck or the parts. As a whole, I'd like to get $700 including shipping in the original box, with original manual and tuning DVD and everything that came with it.

blind@blindbatts.com

if anyone questions that this truck has been cared for, I own my own R/C shop - http://www.blindbatts.com so I know wtf I'm doing.

-
 -

[ July 28, 2004, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: blind ]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com