Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » **FOXBDY NOTCHBACK DRAG CAR LOTS OF WORK $5500!!!* (Page 7)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: **FOXBDY NOTCHBACK DRAG CAR LOTS OF WORK $5500!!!*
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
i think a site this size and that moves as much parts as this one should have a stickied feedback thread to keep the crooks and thieves in there place. [Wink]

u gotta mouth when your fingers doin the work dont u?....those words seemed to not be found when i saw your ass at the track huh??? funny how that works....my advice is u keep your balls in that jar until ur ready to use them..this has nothing to do with u u fuckn bastard...that trans i got from u was fucked and u know it...an now your tryin to put me on blast just like hectors ass 6 months later...u cats are all just a bunch of bitches..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
an brandon didn't you think that all this bullshit would come back on you

theres no bullshit but whats getting thrown at me...ive done nothing wrong.. u and i have had our beef an thats why u love hectors nuts so much...go to hell dave..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
just like hectors ass 6 months later...u cats are all just a bunch of bitches..

brandon you math skills suck this car was sold june 5 this problem came up sept 23 in the public finding out that only just a little over 4 months. 6 months would be nov 5 so if you cant do basic how anyone to believe you that the parts were in there an everybody else is lying
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
an brandon didn't you think that all this bullshit would come back on you

there's no bullshit but whats getting thrown at me...ive done nothing wrong.. u and i have had our beef an that's why u love hectors nuts so much...go to hell dave..
never even meet the man is just nice seeing that you true colors came out for everyone to see who nan what you are about an you saw me at the track more the once ask buddy i said was up to him
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
internet thugs, gotta love them, you guys need to kiss and make up and figure out how to make things right! as far as the feedback area +1000! to many hard working people get screwed these days!

[ September 28, 2009, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: blown95svt ]

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1989lx5.0:
i think a site this size and that moves as much parts as this one should have a stickied feedback thread to keep the crooks and thieves in there place. [Wink]

u gotta mouth when your fingers doin the work dont u?....those words seemed to not be found when i saw your ass at the track huh??? funny how that works....my advice is u keep your balls in that jar until ur ready to use them..this has nothing to do with u u fuckn bastard...that trans i got from u was fucked and u know it...an now your tryin to put me on blast just like hectors ass 6 months later...u cats are all just a bunch of bitches..
last time i am going to post on this, THEY ONLY REASON i didn't jump in your ass that day is i had just put in in the shop to have it checked out and was only told at the time it was going to need some work and didn't know they extent of it and didn't want to jump to conclusions, if i had known that it was going to cost me $500 to get it the way you told me it was, things would have been different my friend.

the fact that you keep saying the t5z was fucked up cracks me considering i had the same trans guy check it out weeks before we swapped and it was fine, and IF what you say is true why didn't you come back at me at the track instead of running off of all nervously?

anyways i am done with this, i have better things to do than argue with a E-THUGGIN liar with the intelligence of a dried up dog turd.

[ September 28, 2009, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: 1989lx5.0 ]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

www.californiafords.com the better calfords

Posts: 552 | From: near fresno | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that t5 was fucked up bud it leaked like a siv from day one....enough with the witch hunt, if you don't want to deal with him then don't, simple as that its your money. i don't know whats up with the broken ring land... we never had that motor apart from day one it was in the car so either it got spit out the exhaust or somebody tried spraying it up there street and didn't have a tune on it.... who knows. lesson is to ask for recites and inspect the entire car.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1989lx5.0  Ford pictures for 1989lx5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
that t5 was fucked up bud it leaked like a siv from day one....enough with the witch hunt, if you don't want to deal with him then don't, simple as that its your money. i don't know whats up with the broken ring land... we never had that motor apart from day one it was in the car so either it got spit out the exhaust or somebody tried spraying it up there street and didn't have a tune on it.... who knows. lesson is to ask for recites and inspect the entire car.

wasn't it you car the burnt up c4 came from? ya ill take your word for it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes the c4 came from my old combo and i sold it to Brandon. it was giving me problems on the dyno by jumping out of 3rd gear. just put a new cable in it so i figured i didn't adjust it right. or hurt it. i got a 5 speed and sold it to Brandon. what he did with it is on him. im a honest guy and have never screwed anyone over... believe me or not im not questioning your integrity.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wait wait wait .. i had already said everything i was going to say ..

but really brandon ??? you told me it had a stock rear end in it ? and you only posted all the parts it didnt have to sell the car faster ?

wow .. and dnt worry im not loosing sleep over any of this .. i got engines sitting on the floor of my gagrage that are easily worth x2 more than what i bought the coupe for .

the thing is .. if you had told me it had stock rear end parts or stock engine parts I WOULD HAVE STILL BOUGHT THE CAR FOR THE PRICE .

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but thats not the case you claimed it had said parts and it didnt .

i would never ever sell shit or try to fuck people over in anything especialy in a hobbie so few of us can afford now and days .

but way to go you made a dishonest buck . a FYI i only had the car for about 3 1/2 months took it to the track only x2 .. drove it maybe 10-15 miles on the street . and yes the piston was damaged before i took the car off your hands .

any way to prove it ? no . not at all . but hey if the car you sold me really went 11.60s then shit im impressed . never new so much stock junk could go fast .

it is wat it is .. that might be my new favorite sayin .

see you sooner than later i hope [Big Grin]

[ September 29, 2009, 05:34 AM: Message edited by: lsxoo7 ]

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

quote:

i agree there is too many variables to go into to really say who is lying (polygraph if we really wanted to put this to rest). i am a man of my word . the spark plug was destroyed the first time i ever pulled them from that one cyl . i then made 1 pass with the new plugs shut it off and towed it to the pits(this was my best pass in the car and maybe the 7th pass i had ever took on it ) and that same cyl contaminated the plug with oil , checked compression at the track and all of them were fine that cyl that was hurt showed alot of compression loss . hense the reason i never sprayed it .

while pulling the heads not 1 damaged area of were the piston material should have hit everything in that cyl wall [Confused]

1989lx5.0
¯
Member # 3699

quote:
yes the c4 came from my old combo and i sold it to Brandon. it was giving me problems on the dyno by jumping out of 3rd gear. just put a new cable in it so i figured i didn't adjust it right. or hurt it. i got a 5 speed and sold it to Brandon. what he did with it is on him. im a honest guy and have never screwed anyone over... believe me or not im not questioning your integrity.

ya my deal was with brandon not you, didn't mean to put you in question, my apologies.
[patriot]

--------------------
1979 pace car

1985 svo

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man my popcorn is just about finished. I need to get a refill [Wink]

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
we build bad ass motors and cars for a living an i would have known...

if a mid 11 second pass with a 12:1 351w in a gutted out beater is any example of the "bad ass motors u build for a living" i think u should find a different line of work.
just my $0.02

Posts: 317 | From: antelope, ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

if a mid 11 second pass with a 12:1 351w in a gutted out beater is any example of the "bad ass motors u build for a living" i think u should find a different line of work.
just my $0.02

Posts: 317 | From: antelope, ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats some fucked up shit,lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

theturbofrdguy
¯
Member # 10224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theturbofrdguy  Ford pictures for theturbofrdguy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is this still for sale?

--------------------
1985 SVO - T3/T4 .63AR turbo upgrade, Front Mount IC, CAI ect. SDS Standalone ECU and 55lb injectors soon + 28PSI of boost coming soon.

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Quick65:
quote:

just my $0.02

Now that is some funny shit!!!!!

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Big Grin]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

HOLY OLD THREAD BATMAN
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh wow

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by theturbofrdguy:
is this still for sale?

What a cute way to put somebody on blast..u gotta pm let's keep it there...this board and the ignorant people on it will never change... [Roll Eyes]

[ October 09, 2010, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ October 10, 2010, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: SHOalex ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com