Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1988 mustang gt 5.0 5 speed VERT $1100 u bring ur own wheels (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1988 mustang gt 5.0 5 speed VERT $1100 u bring ur own wheels
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
How much for the 5 lug setup?

+1 ??
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM SELLING THE HOLE CAR,,WITH OUT WHEELS

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
85STANG302 UR PM BOX IS FULL

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My bad bro their cleared [patriot]
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread is hilarious. Instead of just admitting you were wrong and accepting responsibility for flaking, you now want to 'box' a grown man, who was the ONLY person even slightly intrested in buying this car. Stangboy you are too much. It seems he is still tryna cash out. If I were you, I'd call the guy, apologize for the cafords internet thugness and set up a time and or date to really meet up and sell your car.

Just my 2 cents. Also, I do agree with Matt that you Stangboy are a flake, a bad salesman, and your stuff is crap or mis-represented.

So again, just my opinion on things and IBT🔒

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:
This thread is hilarious. Instead of just admitting you were wrong and accepting responsibility for flaking, you now want to 'box' a grown man, who was the ONLY person even slightly intrested in buying this car. Stangboy you are too much. It seems he is still tryna cash out. If I were you, I'd call the guy, apologize for the cafords internet thugness and set up a time and or date to really meet up and sell your car.

Just my 2 cents. Also, I do agree with Matt that you Stangboy are a flake, a bad salesman, and your stuff is crap or mis-represented.

you ever bought parts/cars from him? And until you get a ford your opinion dont count lol just my .002¢

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

you ever bought parts/cars from him? And until you get a ford your opinion dont count lol just my .002¢

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SLOWFOX...I do own a Ford. I has an 89 GT. It is paid off, registered, and in my name. Turbo50 is just putting some finishing touches on it before releasing it to me.

As for buying parts. Yes. I have bought parts from both Matt and Stangboy.

From Matt I have gotten a 650 DP Carb/Air Gap manifold combo. An 84-86 style black dash and center console, and 84-86 style tail lights, AND I plan on buying a second set from him. All parts were legit as advertised and he met me mostly on time. The guy does run a shop, and a family and is always doing something.

As for Stangboy...I got a MAC o/r h pipe once.
I ended up with the part but he pretty much flaked. I called/texted him as I was on the way and even once I got to SJ from Vallejo. When I got to his house he had left to go hoop with his friends.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
89 gt better be paid off..lmao

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8NOTCH8:

HAHAHAHA This was funny. [patriot]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
i was gona take it to ur shop wat are u talkin bout meet u,,,u in ur fucken shop all fucken day u fucken retard

Do you know how to read? Or are you not able to? I told you I had other shit going on out of the area, meaning I wasnt going to be at my shop today. I still drove to the shop to meet you. You are a flake and everything that you sell is mis represented or complete junk! I may not be able to meet with people 24/7, so for that If you want to call me a flake, so be it!

+1
THIS AINT A +1 THREAD U EITHER SAY SHIT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
+2

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 09, 2011, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

Get off my dick faggot. I know living in SF makes you a lil queer but damn bro, you go all out. Not everyone hustles or sells drugs ir pinps hoes or even parts cars for a living. I work hard at FedEx for my money and pay taxes. So yeah, I had to make small payments on an 89 GT. oh fucking well. This thread isnt about me though. Only reason it was brought up was because SLOWFOX was tryna put me on blast, that failed as quick as I could read his post. Cause I am one if the few on this forum who can actually read and have proper grammar. So lets keep it about Stangboy and Haulinass. Ok thanks. 🇺🇸

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Get off my dick faggot. I know living in SF makes you a lil queer but damn bro, you go all out. Not everyone hustles or sells drugs ir pinps hoes or even parts cars for a living. I work hard at FedEx for my money and pay taxes. So yeah, I had to make small payments on an 89 GT. oh fucking well. This thread isnt about me though. Only reason it was brought up was because SLOWFOX was tryna put me on blast, that failed as quick as I could read his post. Cause I am one if the few on this forum who can actually read and have proper grammar. So lets keep it about Stangboy and Haulinass. Ok thanks. 🇺🇸
[Eek!]
Posts: 15760 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Foxbody - Bad day + dumb ass cafords people flapping gums = going hard on someone. Lol.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
SLOWFOX...I do own a Ford. I has an 89 GT. It is paid off, registered, and in my name. Turbo50 is just putting some finishing touches on it before releasing it to me.

As for buying parts. Yes. I have bought parts from both Matt and Stangboy.

From Matt I have gotten a 650 DP Carb/Air Gap manifold combo. An 84-86 style black dash and center console, and 84-86 style tail lights, AND I plan on buying a second set from him. All parts were legit as advertised and he met me mostly on time. The guy does run a shop, and a family and is always doing something.

As for Stangboy...I got a MAC o/r h pipe once.
I ended up with the part but he pretty much flaked. I called/texted him as I was on the way and even once I got to SJ from Vallejo. When I got to his house he had left to go hoop with his friends.

I FLAKED ANT U STILL GOT THE PART????,,,,,SO HOW DID I FLAKE IT DIDNT MATTER IF I WASNT THERE,,,ALL THAT MATTER IS DAT U GOT UR PART IT DONT MATTER FROM WHO SO HOW DID I FLAKE ON U

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro MY BAD,didnt mean to bring up the financed 89 gt

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
damn bro MY BAD,didnt mean to bring up the financed 89 gt

All is Forgiven. 🙏

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so are u guys going to fight [dance] [Cool]

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

[ November 09, 2011, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: SLOWFOX ]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

chill pill ftw

--------------------

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

quote:
quote:

Last time i checked this is a forum not a dam grammar class wtf all i did is ask if u have dealt with stangboy i can care less about what you got to say bro ok ive seen the stupidest post and ghettost language come from you but hey your the einstein of cafords hahahaha case close lil girl. Wtf is pinps hoes?

[ November 09, 2011, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: SLOWFOX ]

--------------------

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
chill pill ftw

CHILL PILL FOR EVERYONE AND LET ME SELL MA POS MUSTANG DAT RUNS VERY GOOD BUT DOSENT LOOK VERY GOOD HAHAHAHAH

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Funny boy huh? I've seen some of you're post and you've posted on some of my threads trying to be a smart ass. Never got a reply from you so quit try acting all hard. Feel me rouge, understand me?

I also laughed at the SF comment, really makes you look like an ignorant idiot.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
quote:
chill pill ftw

CHILL PILL FOR EVERYONE AND LET ME SELL MA POS MUSTANG DAT RUNS VERY GOOD BUT DOSENT LOOK VERY GOOD HAHAHAHAH
TTT, hope you sell it.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com