Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Feeler:1993 cobra roller (eddited) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Feeler:1993 cobra roller (eddited)
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
BULL SHIT

i just got back from seeing this car in person
and i must be honest here its at best a project/drag car it needs body work, paint the interior is ragged the rear bumper will need replaced this car is very far from clean the hood flew up there is cowling damage the driver side quarter panel is buckled and there is not one panel on the car that does not have a ding or multiple dings/dents i also was told by this dude that he had it checked out by a body shop and they found absoulutely no damage i was under that p.o.s for 30 seconds and found multiple damage pionts. the pics that are posted are old
and show none of the damage this car at best
is worth $1500/2000 just because its a cobra
other than that i would not waste my time.

and as far as you maeco you should be
honest about the damage on car the before wasting
anyones time thats a b.s move dude i wasted
$30 and 3hrs of my time to come down and look
at a clean cobra not a project car.

that sucks ...

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn [Frown] maeco, any explanation on what stangsally is talking about? I don't know how old your pics are, but the car looks damn good in them and I couldn't imagine it being as fucked up as stangsally depicts it to be...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BULL SHIT

and i must be honest here its at best a project/drag car it needs body work, paint the interior is ragged the rear bumper will need replaced this car is very far from clean the hood flew up there is cowling damage the driver side quarter panel is buckled and there is not one panel on the car that does not have a ding or multiple dings/dents i also was told by this dude that he had it checked out by a body shop and they found absoulutely no damage i was under that p.o.s for 30 seconds and found multiple damage pionts. the pics that are posted are old

YOU SHOULDA SOCKED HIS ASS IN THE MOUTH....... J/K LOL

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
BULL SHIT

You obviously missed all the posts with pics of his brother, his cousin and his gun collections.

There are two sides to every story and then there is the truth.

If you are truly interested in the car, go look at it.

There is a risk you take when you spend time and money to look at ANY car.....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel my time was wasted dude could have
simply been up front about the car end of
story .

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i feel my time was wasted dude could have
simply been up front about the car end of
story .

Agreed....but as we all know not everybody is and it is a risk we all take when going to look at a car.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
BULL SHIT

You obviously missed all the posts with pics of his brother, his cousin and his gun collections.

i come with the truth i went with cash in hand
ready for purchase and very excited untill it
rolled out of the garage i asked why he didnt
tell me about the cowling or dents and dude
was straight on stuck i told dude that its
not any where near as clean as he portrays it
to be.

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow...maeco set the record straight man..

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes he came and seen the car but never told anybody that the car is perfect.i told you up front when you ask me
why it was salvage and if it was hit and i told you yes it got hit but there was no frame damage i told you that the rear and front bumper was not oem.iam really sorry that it wasnt the car you expected.the car does have some dents and i never said it was dent free.iam glad you pointed out where the bumper was fixed under the quarter panel,now i know.the body shop where i took it to didnt look for minor shit i was more concern about the frame which it was straight.
never once i blew it up like my car was the cleanest one out there.your expectation was too hi and that wasnt my fault.again i never intended to waste your time like what other members said you take the risk of travelling to look at cars.you said it your self you allready spent $2k in gas money looking at cars and still havent found it.i wish you luck man i bought this car as how you seen it minus the cowl damage(stupid hood pins).

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
BULL SHIT

to be.

how did i portray it?by showing the picture?i treated you with respect when you came to my house you asked about the cowl damge and i told you what happen.why you say i was stuck?.cus i wasnt paying attention to you and paying attention to my kids?i told you to look trhu the car cus i dont want to make you think i wa hiding anything and yet you make me out like the bad guy hidding shit.come on man just because i come out like a calm dude dont mean shit.its just how i am now.you make it seem like you catching me on a lie by saying iwas stuck.never lied to you man thats not me.just selling cus i dont got room in the garage.

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
yes he came and seen the car but never told anybody that the car is perfect.i told you up front when you ask me
why it was salvage and if it was hit and i told you yes it got hit but there was no frame damage i told you that the rear and front bumper was not oem.iam really sorry that it wasnt the car you expected.the car does have some dents and i never said it was dent free.iam glad you pointed out where the bumper was fixed under the quarter panel,now i know.the body shop where i took it to didnt look for minor shit i was more concern about the frame which it was straight.
never once i blew it up like my car was the cleanest one out there.your expectation was too hi and that wasnt my fault.again i never intended to waste your time like what other members said you take the risk of travelling to look at cars.you said it your self you allready spent $2k in gas money looking at cars and still havent found it.i wish you luck man i bought this car as how you seen it minus the cowl damage(stupid hood pins).

plane and simple you were not up front about
the car.

my expectations are hi, dude i looked under
the car the driver side rear wheel well is moved
a good 1/4" off the frame in the rear thats not minor shit that why i told you that that there was some shitty spot welds where some tard tried to fix it and faild and you said that the car was clean, clean does not mean dents, dings, fucked up cowling simple shit you could have told me about before i drove over a hour to see it be straight about it its a project car
nothing more dont waste peoples time with
the its clean b.s. and all it needs is motor.

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BULL SHIT

to be.

how did i portray it?by showing the picture?i treated you with respect when you came to my house you asked about the cowl damge and i told you what happen.why you say i was stuck?.cus i wasnt paying attention to you and paying attention to my kids?i told you to look trhu the car cus i dont want to make you think i wa hiding anything and yet you make me out like the bad guy hidding shit.come on man just because i come out like a calm dude dont mean shit.its just how i am now.you make it seem like you catching me on a lie by saying iwas stuck.never lied to you man thats not me.just selling cus i dont got room in the garage.
i asked you why you didnt tell me about the
cowling before i came down maybe you didnt hear
me right all you had to say is that happend
when the hood flew up, all im saying is that
you could have told me about that i mean
shit thats a good chunk of body damage
to just forget about and dont get it twisted
i did not call you a liar you just forgot
to tell me about a few key details that
should have been on the table.

[ June 17, 2009, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: STANGSALLY76 ]

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when I used to nit pick to the smallest detail just to get as much discount as I can get, but then I aint never sidewinded and talked shit about someones car jus to shoo away other possible buyers. Lowballer, and a lowblower.. tisk tisk! U'd think people would have a lil more class. Maecos gone a loooooong way from who he used to be, don't take his calmness and respect the wrong way. Can someone pls jus be a second judge to this bs, and check her out! IMO the cobra is clean, but not a perfect ten... But from the orig post I never seen the word perfect used, or bend anyones arms to come down and buy it. P.s. Sock him? Lolz. I dint see maeco talking bout socking u when u was tryna sell that CLEAN coupe.. [Wink] the cobra has been garaged and looked the same for the last 2/ 3yrs if u seen it within then can u pls vouch for how nice this cobra is...

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lolz. I dint see maeco talking bout socking u when u was tryna sell that CLEAN coupe..

LOOK YOU DUMB FUCK OBVIOUSLY HE DIDN'T SAY SHIT CUZ I PUT MY SHIT OUT THERE I SHOWED THE BODY DAMAGE AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE CAR SO WHY WOULD ANY ONE BESIDES HATERS TALK SHIT FOR? NOW I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MAECO CAR AND WHAT'S GOING ON BUT FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT, IT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK AND IT'S JUST NOT BODY WISE LIKE I SAID FROM THE WAY IT SOUNDS I HAVEN'T SEEN IT SO I'M NO ONE TO SIT HERE AND SAY MAECO OR STANGSALLY IS LYING AND TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

i posted this car about this car on here so many times i just assume you heard about the hood incident i had.in no way in my intention to trick you or make you think that the car is perfect.if you dont believe me and stil up thight about it oh well.i cant do or say anything else.this just upsets me cus it was never in my intention to trick you or anybody else.thats why you came and see the car.the cowl part yeah my bad i totaly for got about it.if you want a perfect car you just gonna keep hunting.i dont get why you pist off cus i wasted your time.if i would have agreed on your price then it wouldnt have been like this right?you would have a story about i low ball this dude and got it for $1500/$2000 and all it needed was this,this,this,whatever.
if you thought john b's wasnt perfect and ruffed up then i dont know what you expect to get.good luck and happy hunting.

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if you thought john b's wasnt perfect and ruffed up then i dont know what you expect to get.good luck and happy hunting.

How is my car involved in this? [Confused]

Stangsally- I really don't know what you were expecting, it's a salvaged title. Expect the worst. Maybe you're not aware, but nearly 1/4 of all the 93 Cobras out there are either salvaged or totalled. Also, going anywhere to look at a car comes with risks, namely the loss of your personal time and a lil $ from your pocket. If you want a perfect car, you're gonna have to pay for it...or wait for that 1 in 10,000 come up that you can sit around with the fellas drinkin' a beer and brag about.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
[QB] Lolz. I dint see maeco talking bout socking u when u was tryna sell that CLEAN coupe..

LOOK YOU DUMB FUCK OBVIOUSLY HE DIDN'T SAY SHIT CUZ I PUT MY SHIT OUT THERE I SHOWED THE BODY DAMAGE AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE CAR SO WHY WOULD ANY ONE BESIDES HATERS TALK SHIT FOR? NOW I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MAECO CAR AND WHAT'S GOING ON BUT FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT, IT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK AND IT'S JUST NOT BODY

come on guys no need for this,joke is a joke leave it at that.from pms and previuos post i said give me an email address and ill send you pics.although the pics are old its still the same state except the cowl.

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe what I am reading here.

The man posts pics and a basic description of the car.

Obviously the pics and details won't show everything. You then make an appointment to view the car and it does not meet your expectations. It happens all the time. It's routine.

When I am shopping for a car, I routinely will look at several cars before I find one that meets my requirements.

You could have been professional, come on here, politely mentioned why the car did not meet your expectations, and moved on in your hunt.

But to throw someone under the bus like this was immature and unprofessional imho.

Driving out from Sac to view the car is your own risk. Comes with the territory of buying used cars.

if you don't want that risk, don't hunt for salvaged used cars, but instead buy brand new at the dealership where its the norm to have high expectations.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen maeco's car in person a couple times, and it is a very clean cobra, its getting made out to be a dented up bucket but its really not. It sounds like stangsally is making up alot of bullshit about this car. COWLDAMAGE [Roll Eyes] Whats that 3 or 400 hundred worth of damage, if anything you should of told him to take 500 of the price so you could've got that fixed. If i had the money i would of jumped on this car the second maeco put it for sale. [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have personally delt with maeco a hand full of times and he is a striaght up type of guy.

StangSally I am sorry it didnt work out for you.

Maeco I would sugest starting a new thread and letting this die.

I have seen your car in person when you brought it over to my office and I must say other then the cowl damage your ride is pretty clean.

Good luck with the sale.

Eric

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

thanks guys this will be my last post here in this thread.its all good fellas i might just keep the car ill just store my car at work or something,remember this was a feeler.

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

How is my car involved in this? [Confused]

Stangsally- I really don't know what you were expecting, it's a salvaged title. Expect the worst. Maybe you're not aware, but nearly 1/4 of all the 93 Cobras out there are either salvaged or totalled. Also, going anywhere to look at a car comes with risks, namely the loss of your personal time and a lil $ from your pocket. If you want a perfect car, you're gonna have to pay for it...or wait for that 1 in 10,000 come up that you can sit around with the fellas drinkin' a beer and brag about.

let me set the record straight maeco
asked me if seen your car i said yes
its a clean its allright thats what i
said and by allright i meant its a little
on the slow side for everything thats done
other than that that he asked me about
shauns from aed told him that car is
flawless thats what was said nothing more.

--------------------

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lolz. I dint see maeco talking bout socking u when u was tryna sell that CLEAN coupe..

LOOK YOU DUMB FUCK OBVIOUSLY HE DIDN'T SAY SHIT CUZ I PUT MY SHIT OUT THERE I SHOWED THE BODY DAMAGE AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE CAR SO WHY WOULD ANY ONE BESIDES HATERS TALK SHIT FOR? NOW I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MAECO CAR AND WHAT'S GOING ON BUT FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT, IT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK AND IT'S JUST NOT BODY WISE LIKE I SAID FROM THE WAY IT SOUNDS I HAVEN'T SEEN IT SO I'M NO ONE TO SIT HERE AND SAY MAECO OR STANGSALLY IS LYING AND TO TOP IT OFF IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE

whoa whoa whoa, dumb fuck? im not the one talking out my ass, about shit i dont know nothing about. you said it yourself, you aint never seen the car. dont you remember your post, on that clean coupe? your sounding like a hypocrit right about now! listen, i dint know it was a joke.. but either way.. you dont fuck around about hitting someone when someones been to their house, and know theres kids around, etc. some people just dont take shit like that to be funny. notice how nobody laughed at your "joke"! you starting to take shit outta line here, Most people on this board are here to share the similar interests, and talk about topics that most people end up agreeing to disagree, but some are here just to sell off they shit, bash threads, and hate. You tell me where you fall in these categories? if your a part of the first group of cafords members, then coo.. i can honestly say if i see you at a meet ill walk up to you, shake your hand.. talk about this shit and laugh at it. but if you here just to bash, sell, and hate.. and i know a majority of the members here feel the same, ..GET THE FUCK OUT!

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I seen maeco's car in person a couple times, and it is a very clean cobra, its getting made out to be a dented up bucket but its really not. It sounds like stangsally is making up alot of bullshit about this car. COWLDAMAGE [Roll Eyes] Whats that 3 or 400 hundred worth of damage, if anything you should of told him to take 500 of the price so you could've got that fixed. If i had the money i would of jumped on this car the second maeco put it for sale. [patriot]

and as far as you im not making up shit
that car is not clean i was truthful
about everything and made up no bullshit
THE FUCKING POINT HERE IS I MADE A APPOINTMENT
TO SEE A CLEAN COBRA WITH NO BODY DAMAGE
THATS IT BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE TO MANY
CHEERLEADERS HERE TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

--------------------

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think moral of the story is unless your buying it for top dollar from a collector who has every last bit of doccumentation on everything about the car, expect a few flaws and or mi understandings. TTT for ya maeco I see no wrongdoing on your behalf.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com