Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » STICKY MABE?!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: STICKY MABE?!!!
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by Elapid:
are people too stupid to make an offer on something without being TOLD a price first???

Or should that read is the SELLER to much of a dumbass to post a price jsut to waste everyones time

Is a prospective buyer "stupid" for wanting to know what someone is asking or at least a ball park figure? EVERYONE has a price for what they are selling, POST IT. If I see "make an offer" instead of a price I skip it and dont even waste my time.

+1.... also +1 on pics of the car...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So most people agree on what is posted just not on the must have pics unless its a car...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about people that post the same thing 20 times or the people that bump every post they have and it fills the first 2 pages? I think if you have that much stuff to post for sale it should go in the vendor section.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
How about people that post the same thing 20 times or the people that bump every post they have and it fills the first 2 pages? I think if you have that much stuff to post for sale it should go in the vendor section.

I can see where you are coming from as I do it all the time. BUT it may be a good idea to be able to delete posts where the parts/car has been sold. That way it would clean up alot of the clutter and the parts/cars that are available are not 5 pages back where people have to bump them all the time [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If you have more than one part to sell at least learn how to bump or ttt and update what you have sold. It does get cluttered up with the same person posting 5 times in a row for different parts.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]I can see where you are coming from as I do it all the time. BUT it may be a good idea to be able to delete posts where the parts/car has been sold. That way it would clean up alot of the clutter and the parts/cars that are available are not 5 pages back where people have to bump them all the time [Whoo Whooooo!]

Its just frustrating when I post something up and come back to find it 2 pages back an hour later.... I know, I'm exaggerating a bit. Maybe a way for the original person to remove the post would work good.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

TTT!!!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One thing that a sneaker website has in their for sale section is a piece of paper with the sellers SN and date on it. I would guess we could use that on parts that would be shipped.
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think another good thing would be a how to for alot of stuff, like how to post pics. i see a "how do i post pics" question every other day. that or people could learn how to use the search function lol

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so ... some good ideas but is anything going to come of it??? or just idle chatter??
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i tried to narrow my posts to a combined post but than came across somemore stuff for sale. an made a post for them. but will try to make a post with all of them again.

ohh an try to spell MAYBE right. lol

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
so ... some good ideas but is anything going to come of it??? or just idle chatter??

im trying to keep it up so mods would make something of it... if not mods reply here or pm me so i dont bring it back [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I can see where you are coming from as I do it all the time. BUT it may be a good idea to be able to delete posts where the parts/car has been sold. That way it would clean up alot of the clutter and the parts/cars that are available are not 5 pages back where people have to bump them all the time [Whoo Whooooo!]
like today, [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ February 13, 2008, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Thirteen Twenty ]

Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

TTT

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com