Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Feb17meet/cruise (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feb17meet/cruise
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kitty:
OK. so far cruisn from sac... I have the the yellow gt guy and Alice, Myself and two of my friends that have mustangs that are not on this site. If anyone else is coming from sac please let me know via email (ponycat3@hotmail.com)or aim sn: redhotkittycat96 And together we will decide on a meeting place and time.

Sounds like the Sacramento people plan to meet at In-N-Out on Sunrise. So far we are looking at 9 a.m., but we may still do a little fine tuning on the time.

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what are mike and todd planning on doing with the new girls now...Id watch out lol...See your asses at the track&cruise in a WEEK FOO!!!!!!

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down...i don't know any of you but i will still come
Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
JSHTROD
¯
Member # 299

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSHTROD  Ford pictures for JSHTROD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snake98Girl:
what are mike and todd planning on doing with the new girls now...Id watch out lol...See your asses at the track&cruise in a WEEK FOO!!!!!!

Aw shit! Think it's still safe to bring my girl?LOL! Looks like it's gonna be one hellofa meet! Just hope it doesn't rain this week. I just detailed my car! LOL!

Posts: 137 | From: Dublin, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah whats up??? Any of you ladies gonna bring some single friends?

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahhaahahah watch out now, new girls oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh

i think me and mike are goin to have to meet some these new ppl
hahahah just kidding mikes the pimp not me but a girl in a mustang is always a turn on. ill be there for sure now

haha christina your goin to get me in trouble

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes i am a pimp but i am tired of girls into cars.. they are too much drama for me. i like just plain old smart girls

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah thats always a plus

but girls and cars always a plus too

--------------------

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TORQUEPIMP:
yes i am a pimp but i am tired of girls into cars.. they are too much drama for me. i like just plain old smart girls

Most car chicks try to stay away from stupid shit man... sometimes life just sucks tho... can't do much about it! ... I think a girl who is willing to get her hands dirty underneath the hood of a car is a lot better than someone who's afraid to break a nail

see you guys sunday!

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: WYLD VRT ]

Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:

Most car chicks try to stay away from stupid shit man... sometimes life just sucks tho... can't do much about it! ... I think a girl who is willing to get her hands dirty underneath the hood of a car is a lot better than someone who's afraid to break a nail

see you guys sunday!

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: WYLD VRT ]

i mean i like girls that just like cars not really into doing shit to them just look at them..but are into other shit mainly.

i think i want a teacher or sum hehehe wonder if my mom still wants to hook me up with that one teacher she was hot..and had a 2000 v6 maro

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: TORQUEPIMP ]

--------------------

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TORQUEPIMP:

i mean i like girls that just like cars not really into doing shit to them just look at them..but are into other shit mainly.

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: TORQUEPIMP ]

Just admit it, you don't want to be competing against your girl all the time

The BAD SIDE (this is for a guys point of view) of having a girl who is into cars as much as you are is in most cases you will never have time to work on your ride cause she will have you working on hers all the time. I've done this a lot regarding my 1993 Ford Ranger , *but* the cool thing about the GT is I can do a lot of my own work thanks to bolt ons..

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

quote:
Originally posted by Sexxy94GT:

The BAD SIDE (this is for a guys point of view) of having a girl who is into cars as much as you are is in most cases you will never have time to work on your ride cause she will have you working on hers all the time. I've done this a lot regarding my 1993 Ford Ranger , *but* the cool thing about the GT is I can do a lot of my own work thanks to bolt ons..

i dont see many girls with 11 sec street cars LOL but i would make her think she is winning cuz then in teh end we all win

haha actually i am not trippen on working on her ride (who ever her might be). i mean i love to work on cars..so not really a down side. usually that means brownie points or choochie coupons

[Bling Bling]

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: TORQUEPIMP ]

--------------------

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sexxy94GT:

DAMMIT!! why are all the kick ass chicks up north!! i get respect from the guys that really know me and know that i can at least install N2O on a car...right Mike?? lol and YES it works...but most chicks down here are too concerned about their next nail appointment at least i have sunday to hang out with some girls i can relate to thank god!!

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

hahahahahahah ill work on the car and the girl can wash it heeheh
even i think
girls washin cars in bikinis is always a plus

--------------------

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So are we still having this rain or shine?

--------------------
Support our troops!

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

quote:
Originally posted by 01sicstang:
hahahahahahah ill work on the car and the girl can wash it heeheh
even i think
girls washin cars in bikinis is always a plus

dood you dont even do work on your own car i do it LOL...j/k yo..

--------------------

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will wash cars in my Bikini if you guys want to do work on my car!!!! hehe

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

quote:
Originally posted by kitty:
I will wash cars in my Bikini if you guys want to do work on my car!!!! hehe

i think we will all go spin some donuts in the dirt for you. i think we can get about 5 cars you can wash

--------------------

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

oh yeah thats right i forgot jk paz

wait i got a brand new mustang dont need work just my bolt ons hehe

--------------------

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don't make me do too much work. I will get tired and you all will end up with dirty cars and and sleepy girl. then i will have to make you all take off your shirts and wash my car. while i sit back an get a nice tan. hehe

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

hahahahah ill take mine off if you take yours off

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So guys, should we go do some donuts at the rodeo grounds now that it has rained. That should be easy for her to wash.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicgt:
So guys, should we go do some donuts at the rodeo grounds now that it has rained. That should be easy for her to wash.

yours trippin maybe in the yota... LOL I love that dam beat to hell pos

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wash my own cars. i don't trust anyone else to.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering anyone from san jose going to the cruise, I really dont want to drive up there alone, if anyone wants to cruise up there with me hit me up at fordpny@hotmail.com or call me at (408)927-7189

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com