Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » "Stang Up The Bay" March 21st, 2010 Pics pg. 4 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: "Stang Up The Bay" March 21st, 2010 Pics pg. 4
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jus got a stereo and sum speakers finally and bout to pick up fuel lones and b ready for the 21st. Never had a stereo n my svo since i owned it. Got a pioneer 5100ub and sum infinity reference series 6 1/2s. Not the speakers i wanted but ill sell them soon enough to get wut i want.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in too Roy, its my B-day as well and have to have fun with them otha stangs cruising by

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Maxoctane
¯
Member # 1466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxoctane  Ford pictures for Maxoctane  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just put a new clutch, flywheel and x-pipe in my 98. Let's cruise!

--------------------
www.maxcarauto.com
BUY/SELL/TRADE/FINANCE

johnson50
¯
Member # 4608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnson50  Ford pictures for johnson50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
Ill probaby b there, ill b tha nigga n the black svo swangin till my tires pop baby. Den take the killa whales for a short trip den cum bak and blow a second set of tires for the cause. Yall should already kno doe, u seen the youtubes vids. U bring it u swing it, vallejo shit bruh bruh

I don't know you but please speak english. Don't act like your some uneducated wannabee gangsta! All this club is trying to do is put on a good all around event that goes on without some dumb ass ruining it for everyone. Don't talk about "ghost riding your whip" or "getting hyphy in the yayah" or whatever you ghetto people do, just go have fun and make the best out of a great event that was put on bye some good hard working people. Thats all!! [Wink]

--------------------
2003 10th anniv. cobra
2.3l gen2 Whipple
AED Tuned
HP/TQ: too much!

Posts: 256 | From: fairfield/suisun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
Maxoctane
¯
Member # 1466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxoctane  Ford pictures for Maxoctane  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by johnson50:
quote:
Ill probaby b there, ill b tha nigga n the black svo swangin till my tires pop baby. Den take the killa whales for a short trip den cum bak and blow a second set of tires for the cause. Yall should already kno doe, u seen the youtubes vids. U bring it u swing it, vallejo shit bruh bruh

I don't know you but please speak english. Don't act like your some uneducated wannabee gangsta! All this club is trying to do is put on a good all around event that goes on without some dumb ass ruining it for everyone. Don't talk about "ghost riding your whip" or "getting hyphy in the yayah" or whatever you ghetto people do, just go have fun and make the best out of a great event that was put on bye some good hard working people. Thats all!! [Wink]
well said

--------------------
www.maxcarauto.com
BUY/SELL/TRADE/FINANCE

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicS197:
I will for sure be there l

Ok, see you there

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
count me in too Roy, its my B-day as well and have to have fun with them otha stangs cruising by

alright cool. see you there

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Maxoctane:
Just put a new clutch, flywheel and x-pipe in my 98. Let's cruise!

lets do it.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by johnson50:
quote:

Thats exactly wut i was goin for, im glad u figured that out lol, ur probably one of the sharper tools in the shed.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

johnson50
¯
Member # 4608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnson50  Ford pictures for johnson50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats exactly wut i was goin for, im glad u figured that out lol, ur probably one of the sharper tools in the shed.

You got it right, I am one of sharper tools in the shed! Is it that hard to type " what, going and your" instead of "wut, goin and ur"...seriously. Why don't you go and "ghost ride your whip and get hyphy or whatever it is you people do" while all of us other normal people live our lives. I'm not the one to talk sh!t over the keyboard so I'm done with this conversation.

--------------------
2003 10th anniv. cobra
2.3l gen2 Whipple
AED Tuned
HP/TQ: too much!

Posts: 256 | From: fairfield/suisun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Well the case is called short hand, smart people understand it, for example doctors, laywers etc.... being im a student and im never home to use my laptop smart guy, sounds like we got a square on the board... if u got a smartass commet jus pm me onstead of tryin to clown.

[ March 08, 2010, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: 84SVOrick ]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GET ON HIS HEAD SVO RICK LOL

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
1sicS197
¯
Member # 9633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicS197  Ford pictures for 1sicS197  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was lookin at tha flyer on the first page is the cruise starting in Oakland for the bay area guys or is it actually beginnig in sac all the way down to the bay?
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I was lookin at tha flyer on the first page is the cruise starting in Oakland for the bay area guys or is it actually beginnig in sac all the way down to the bay?

the actual cruise starts in oakland. there are a bunch of us who are meeting at the ikea in west sac before we roll down to the bay
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Where does it end?

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think it ends on the top of the parking lot at pier 39 if im not mistaken
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by DevonShelbyGT:
i think it ends on the top of the parking lot at pier 39 if im not mistaken

you're right devon.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Around wut time will end, got work @ 430

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Around wut time will end, got work @ 430

4 at the latest, but should be earlier.

we leave los altos at around 12:30. how ever long it takes to get from los altos to s.f. You should be cool.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

1sicS197
¯
Member # 9633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicS197  Ford pictures for 1sicS197  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the bay area guys that aren't goin all the way up to sac should meet at the spot in Oakland as stated on the flyer?
TAY
¯
Member # 9775

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAY  Ford pictures for TAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
finna slide thru in tha 83 prolly be tha loudest one out there for no damn reason.. but hey coming out from the 925 if nebody tryna meet b4 hitn tha town im down..

--------------------
IF THA PRICE IS RITE

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who from the south bay is going and meeting up at foothill college?

1994steeda

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill come thru.. probally bring 3 or more cars with me!!
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Roy we will slide thru & support ya!! is it just for stangs? me + 7 stangs or more if its open 2 any other muscle cars!! let me know!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
So the bay area guys that aren't goin all the way up to sac should meet at the spot in Oakland as stated on the flyer?

Yup if that's not too far from you. If so, the last meet up spot is at Foothill college.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com