Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac Area Meet: 4/25/08 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sac Area Meet: 4/25/08
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
run what ya brung boys!!!............and girls...lol

see yall out there!!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whoever the two dudes in the fox bodies that decided to do donuts after everyone started leaving...thanks...

five yolo county sheriffs decided to roll up on me right in front of my house....

not too smart...

luckily they had nothing to get me on.....

terrence....good turn out tonight...thanks for setting this all up...

[ March 23, 2008, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya good stuff! keep us posted on the next meet! thanks terrance.

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
whoever the two dudes in the fox bodies that decided to do donuts after everyone started leaving...thanks...

five yolo county sheriffs decided to roll up on me right in front of my house....

not too smart...

luckily they had nothing to get me on.....

Thats what happened at CSUS, a bunch of fox bodies were getting on it through the parking garage and one did donuts once we were up top..... cops were there in 2 min. Thanks for helping me track down the problem in my methanol kit, too bad I didn't get a chance to play when it was working!! Overall it was a fun night though, it was the first time I had the truck out since I've had it.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad I was able to make it...Thanks for setting up the cruise Terrance....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice little turn out of Stangs'. My Bro and I had fun. Good shit Terrance, i'll try to have the fox out at the next one.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Nice little turn out of Stangs'. My Bro and I had fun. Good shit Terrance, i'll try to have the fox out at the next one.

ya it was cool, im glad i got to play around with your bro's car, it really changed my mind about those heads. and cant wait to see your fox out on the prowl.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the props fellas. yeah things turned out good and we had a nice turnout for how last minute it was. im guessn we had roughly 25 cars and picked up a few along the way that i didnt even know. i think they were on svt performance or something. shit i was surprised that 93 Pony made an apperance in the sleeper cobra. [dance] Im going to look around for another place to make a run too. if anyones got any suggestions let me know so we can try to plan it.

Anyway it turned out well and it was nice to see that many fox bodies out. Good thing is nobody got arrested, ticketed, or fucked up their cars. I kno we had some police prescence, but as we can see from tonight the actions of 2 people affected the whole group. [Frown] i dont mind anyone doin donuts, as i like to myself, but it was just the wrong time wrong place for those who did do it. but thats water under the bridge.

I got a few pics but i realized how gay my camera was once i looked at them. I was gonna get EPIK to take some shots with his new camera but we know he only takes pictures of his own car. [Big Grin]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 23, 2008, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

2003 SVT ROUSH
¯
Member # 7976

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2003 SVT ROUSH  Ford pictures for 2003 SVT ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rock on , it was pretty fun and good to meet a few new people , Its good that we got out of that open road where people started to run being that 2 cops showed up there when everyone already leaft. Looking fartward to some more outtings

--------------------
Snake N Bake

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2003 SVT ROUSH:
Looking fartward to some more outtings

I'll be looking "Fartward" to the next meeting as well..

[Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Terrance, what 2 people did donuts, I only saw my boy in my old silver coupe do a donut, cause I sure didn't do shit!!! But by the way I didn't see no pics of my car, I guess I aint got paint so I can't get any action,LOL [Big Grin] , soon to have paint and other mods though
Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
2003 SVT ROUSH
¯
Member # 7976

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2003 SVT ROUSH  Ford pictures for 2003 SVT ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
Originally posted by 2003 SVT ROUSH:
Looking fartward to some more outtings

I'll be looking "Fartward" to the next meeting as well..

[Big Grin]

hahaha thats funny as shit i didnt know i typed fart hahah

--------------------
Snake N Bake

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by CaliCoop:
Terrance, what 2 people did donuts, I only saw my boy in my old silver coupe do a donut, cause I sure didn't do shit!!! But by the way I didn't see no pics of my car, I guess I aint got paint so I can't get any action,LOL [Big Grin] , soon to have paint and other mods though

iono who did the donuts. i saw the one on the parking structure but only heard about another one after i left. either way tho at least nobody got in trouble.

i did snap some pics of the 50 but it looks like its in watercolors. hella blurry. shit im mad cuz i only got one picture of my car up there lol

--------------------

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya it was a good turn out good looken man let me know when the next outing is or post up when and where that starbuck parking lot was a coo place to meet. Oh ya no pics of my shit either LOL no paint no pic i see how this works guess i got to get paint.

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone know who had the black 350z at the meet? That thing was pretty quick..

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Does anyone know who had the black 350z at the meet? That thing was pretty quick..

Yeah... I know that dude. His Z is mostly stock, with just exhaust & a cai, but its the newer model that comes with around 305hp from the factory. The previous years they were around 260ish I think. We run em alot & his car is pretty quick 4 sure....

[ March 29, 2008, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

Yeah... I know that dude. His Z is mostly stock, with just exhaust & a cai, but its the newer model that comes with around 305hp from the factory. The previous years they were around 260ish I think. We run em alot & his car is pretty quick 4 sure....
Hopefully will be much faster soon...

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

Hopefully will be much faster soon...
shut your mouth and go port a blower........jerk!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

anything going on this weekend?

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by badazlx:
anything going on this weekend?

I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything yet. I'm down though if some heads are gonna roll out.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

ya i ended up puting some ported edelbrocks on my car and its alot faster than it was.

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
brandon if we do something you gonna show up this time

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by badazlx:
ya i ended up puting some ported edelbrocks on my car and its alot faster than it was.

Sounds good. Should run harder, think it'll hang with my bro now?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com