Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » "Stang Up The Bay" March 21st, 2010 Pics pg. 4 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: "Stang Up The Bay" March 21st, 2010 Pics pg. 4
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also co-sign lol

I plan on being there, it will be my first cruise since I finally get my license this friday.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
Ill probaby b there, ill b tha nigga n the black svo swangin till my tires pop baby. Den take the killa whales for a short trip den cum bak and blow a second set of tires for the cause. Yall should already kno doe, u seen the youtubes vids. U bring it u swing it, vallejo shit bruh bruh

What [Confused]

--------------------
03 Terminator

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was jokin....ill b good, probably b n my girls car since its such a long ride so i need music and comfort. Plus she dont tolerate me swangin her baby. Maybe i could ghost ride the whip lol.

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im in [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
I was jokin....ill b good, probably b n my girls car since its such a long ride so i need music and comfort. Plus she dont tolerate me swangin her baby. Maybe i could ghost ride the whip lol.

Ok, thanks rick. I appreciate it.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
I also co-sign lol

I plan on being there, it will be my first cruise since I finally get my license this friday.

ok cool, see you there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Im in [patriot]

alright, see you there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

unoerun408w
¯
Member # 6141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for unoerun408w  Ford pictures for unoerun408w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
depending on these new fans i just ordered that should be here in a couple of weeks i will be there with a few of my folks

--------------------
fast and clean
R. C. Racing and Restoration
Go BIG or STAY the FUCK home
Wutchu Got

Posts: 172 | From: cali, bay area, 510 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
unoerun408w
¯
Member # 6141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for unoerun408w  Ford pictures for unoerun408w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roy U know what Im going to make it a priority to be there count me in

--------------------
fast and clean
R. C. Racing and Restoration
Go BIG or STAY the FUCK home
Wutchu Got

Posts: 172 | From: cali, bay area, 510 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by unoerun408w:
Roy U know what Im going to make it a priority to be there count me in

Alright cool, see you there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
I like the enthusiasm that some of you are bringing to the event, but I need you guys to also understand that donuts, racing, and burnouts will not be tolerated. I also need you guys to respect stangup and others around you that will be attending this event. A lot of hard work, planning and money goes into this event and all it takes is 1 person to screw it up. "Stang Up The Bay" is not the time nor place to show off how well you can do donuts, or how much smoke you can create from your tires. There is nothing to prove to stangup. I'm sure you can do donuts and burnouts well and better than most. If a donut or burnout is performed on this event, I'll consider it as you crashing our event. This will be disrespectful to me and my club. It's like, as a kid you spend time and effort to build up your lego castle. Then some hater kid sees this bad ass lego castle you're building and crashes it after you've tried to build the biggest and best lego castle ever. "Stang Up The Bay" is my lego castle, don't be that hater kid and crash it.

Thanks for understanding,
Roy

damn roy you had me rolling at the end of that. ill be there.
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by DevonShelbyGT:
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
I like the enthusiasm that some of you are bringing to the event, but I need you guys to also understand that donuts, racing, and burnouts will not be tolerated. I also need you guys to respect stangup and others around you that will be attending this event. A lot of hard work, planning and money goes into this event and all it takes is 1 person to screw it up. "Stang Up The Bay" is not the time nor place to show off how well you can do donuts, or how much smoke you can create from your tires. There is nothing to prove to stangup. I'm sure you can do donuts and burnouts well and better than most. If a donut or burnout is performed on this event, I'll consider it as you crashing our event. This will be disrespectful to me and my club. It's like, as a kid you spend time and effort to build up your lego castle. Then some hater kid sees this bad ass lego castle you're building and crashes it after you've tried to build the biggest and best lego castle ever. "Stang Up The Bay" is my lego castle, don't be that hater kid and crash it.

Thanks for understanding,
Roy

damn roy you had me rolling at the end of that. ill be there.
alright cool. Don't mess with my lego castle. LOL

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can count Swang Shyt Click in for your annual Swang up the Bay! Imma be there so we can CRUISE!!

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by CaliCoop:
You can count Swang Shyt Click in for your annual Swang up the Bay! Imma be there so we can CRUISE!!

alright cool, see you there. How was Tahoe?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was pretty coo, I hit on the crap tables when I was out there, did you see the girl get hit in the head with the bottle? Somebody busted a bottle over her head outside the club

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in [Wink]

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in [patriot]

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Ms.FiveO:
Count me in [Wink]

Ms. FiveO, how you been? seen you there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by 1sik01:
count me in [patriot]

alright cool, see you there

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds bad ass ill be there wit ma 66 mustang n ill bring ma crew it should bring about 5 more mustangs to the party, thanks for setting events up like this it really brings the mustang community together

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
Sounds bad ass ill be there wit ma 66 mustang n ill bring ma crew it should bring about 5 more mustangs to the party, thanks for setting events up like this it really brings the mustang community together

Thanks. See you there in that 66

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

FOURPOINTSIX
¯
Member # 8302

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOURPOINTSIX  Ford pictures for FOURPOINTSIX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ March 01, 2010, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: FOURPOINTSIX ]

--------------------
{]LEGION510[}

Posts: 374 | From: EAST OAKLAND | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill try and go its my birthday but i havent gone to a single cruise yet to im down.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
ill try and go its my birthday but i havent gone to a single cruise yet to im down.

Happy Birthday. See you there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

1sicS197
¯
Member # 9633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicS197  Ford pictures for 1sicS197  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will for sure be there l

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com