Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Exhaust + Air Filter on a new 5.0 = 11.20 @120.5MPH (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Exhaust + Air Filter on a new 5.0 = 11.20 @120.5MPH
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol just seen this, look how far the seat is forward...Shaun do we need to get u a booster seat??

Haha but I can't mess with u too much cause u taught me a few tricks to launch at the track back in the day! U obviously know a lot more then me! But not seeing over the steering wheel is still funny!!

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Is this still a full interior car or is it gutted?

There's nothing in between Full Interior and Gutted???

I guess it depends on your definition. My Mustang seats no more than your Z06.

I could not stand the stock Cloth seats. The head rest was unbearable as it pushes your head forward when sitting upright (the way I drive). Slap on a helmet and it was un-drivable at the strip. I turned the headrest around backwards to race it the first time at Sac..... But I'd had Carbeau's on order, so out came the stock seats.

Since the new seats didn't match the stock cloth rears, out they came as well.

Total weight removed from the interior was 64lbs.
The Carbeau's are VERY comfortable. Not at all like a Kirkey. I wouldn't call it 'gutted', but it definitely won't seat 4 anymore!
Here's pics:
 -
 -

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are those fx1's?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:

My cousin put the MGW on his Mach 1 and neither one of us liked it. It was actually too short of a throw and it just made you think that you didn't get it into gear.

Not following you. So eventually you get used to it and the end result you have a shorter throw which is an advantage!
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com