Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » MUSTANG MADNESS.... who's going???? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MUSTANG MADNESS.... who's going????
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the turnout was a little dissapointing, but that allowed you guys to get alot of runs in. Good meeting you Just an LX..I had fun even though I only got 1 run in compared to you guys that got 10 LOL. 1 run for $40 [Eek!] ..Oh well its my own damn fault for not getting the roll bar installed in time...I ran 10.67@135 with a shitty 1.7 60ft. 1/8th mile time was 6.9@104. I wanted to try to run again to improve the 60ft. and see what it would run but it was an emphatic NO [Big Grin] ..I was surprised by the 135MPH especially in this heat. They also told me I need an NHRA license to go 135+.

[ June 22, 2008, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn..streakmatt! 135 traps!? Very good. Congrats. To everyone else atleast u guys got lots of runs in. [Razz]

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
Damn..streakmatt! 135 traps!? Very good. Congrats. To everyone else atleast u guys got lots of runs in. [Razz]

Thanks Bro [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there watching, the turnout was kinda dissapointing but i had a good time, Dident get a chance to meet, but i really liked the burnt orange coupe with black wheels, lifting the wheels in second gear! [Eek!] And streakmatt making one hellava pass, who ever built that car knows there shit. [worship] [patriot] And i really liked the hot dogs and frys that was there, really good. [Big Grin]

[ June 22, 2008, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: phat50 ]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam matt your car is fuck'n sick nice launch... [patriot] and yes that orange notchback was hella sick some pretty nice launches 1st and 2nd gear wow crazy....

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics or vid anyone?

--------------------

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This all i got of my boy (carajo) and (Nos66).

-

-

-

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

^^nice what did they run?

--------------------

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on ls1eatr & phat50. That burnt orange coupe w/ the black wheels was mine. I dont think I met u guys [Confused] ?? It was a perfect day for everyone that entered there cars cause I got 9 runs & sure everyone else had bout the same. But the weather was pretty warm for my car it was gettin hot & I wanted to get a lower 60ft time wanted 1.4Xs . I manged a 1.507 60ft. 11.3 @ 123. card 347 power shiftin my pos t-5 only into 4th [Frown] . I opened the bottle trying to squeeze a 175 shot one time but for some reason I ran a 12.1 something aint right was hoping for some wheel stands but fuk it. But you guys said I was lifting them in 2nd gear, nah, did you guys take any photos of that [Big Grin] . It was a blast being, watchin, meeting you guys out there count me in for the nxt time.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

8stang8 so u were running 11s all motor? [worship] What else u got done to that "347"?

--------------------

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
Right on ls1eatr & phat50. That burnt orange coupe w/ the black wheels was mine. I dont think I met u guys [Confused] ?? It was a perfect day for everyone that entered there cars cause I got 9 runs & sure everyone else had bout the same. But the weather was pretty warm for my car it was gettin hot & I wanted to get a lower 60ft time wanted 1.4Xs . I manged a 1.507 60ft. 11.3 @ 123. card 347 power shiftin my pos t-5 only into 4th [Frown] . I opened the bottle trying to squeeze a 175 shot one time but for some reason I ran a 12.1 something aint right was hoping for some wheel stands but fuk it. But you guys said I was lifting them in 2nd gear, nah, did you guys take any photos of that [Big Grin] . It was a blast being, watchin, meeting you guys out there count me in for the nxt time.

Your wheels were coming up off launch and in second gear for sure, both wheels! Damn i dont have any pics, was gonna come say wassup but everytime i saw you, you were about to race again. Nice ride [patriot]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:

ya i talked to ya for a bit out there, i was in the black lx, man you have a sick ass car! i wanna see what it does when you get that bottle running right!

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 347 has a NICE h/c/i pckg w/ 12 to 1 pistons. On a good day it makes less than 500 to the wheels w very little torque less than 400 @ the tire. I want to tune it w/ the bottle but scared [Frown] something might go wrong.

--------------------

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick notchback, and yes 2nd gear you were off the ground [Eek!] I think my friend took pictures of your car when you were launching...I'll see [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

DAMN, no shit. That would be bad ass dude if you could snd me some pics [worship] . I kept tellin my buddy that towd me out I need to get atleast a pos walgreens camera but we were runnin late. Yeah I member meeting you (badazlx) my bad though it was turn again & had to run. Right on guys [Wink] .

--------------------

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess its time to build me a 347 [Eek!]

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

quote:

My boy in the 66 ran a 12.0 at 117mph before he broke and the 86gt ran a 11.5 something.

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
quote:

My boy in the 66 ran a 12.0 at 117mph before he broke and the 86gt ran a 11.5 something.
Not bad! What happened to 66?

--------------------

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

He said he bent a few pushrods. [Eek!]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
8stang8, your car is badass man & pretty nasty!!!

Carajo, everytime I see your car I drool...Its one of the cleanest 4 eyed's out there 4 sure...

BadazLX. U just need to put the quad shocks back on or get some LCA's, & lakewoods so u can get a better burnout & hook. I guarantee your times will get alot better....High 11's low 12's 4 sure....

Nice run last night Matt. U havent even raced the thing in a couple of months & u go out & run 1 pass & get your best all time MPH!!! Cant wait to see what it does with the good tune, cooler temps, & hooking a 1.5 again.... u need to hurry up & get that cage in there ASAP!!!!

Here are some crappy vids from last night. I didnt even film the whole run because my digital point & shoot couldnt even focus far enough to see the ET & MPH....

-

-

[ June 23, 2008, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Good looking on the vids Epik. You can hear how quick I went into 2nd cause I was spinning...

8Stang8: Clean coupe bro [patriot]

Carajo: Sick 4 eye, i like the 2 tone. You still on the stock cam?

[ June 23, 2008, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Good looking on the vids Epik. You can hear how quick I went into 2nd cause I was spinning...

Peep the vids on stangnet too NOOB!!!! LOL!!!

[ June 23, 2008, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

Ok I will Bob Noobert!!

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok I will Bob Noobert!!
U do that Plumb BOB!!! Cmon Bob Barker!!!

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok I will Bob Noobert!!
U do that Plumb BOB!!! Cmon Bob Barker!!!
Hey pipe down Bob Sagget!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com