Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Results 3/1 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Results 3/1
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i need to stop modding my 4.6 and buy a 5.0 and add a simple heads,cam,intake combo and run what a boosted 4.6 can ran lol 11.5 118 on motor [worship] add nitrous your in the 10's [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Way to go Rhett, looks like your car and your driving are both improving. Nice driving Drew.
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats man, that is excellent!!!!

Alll you guys are really pushing me to fix my damn T/A! Grrrr

Ohh, I was the tall skinny guy with the camera talkin with Drew about your car, I was with the guys in the beast of a yellow Nova.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how come no one's mantion the fact that drew got rhetts car almost sideways on that 11.5 run..jeez you'd think he would leanr how to drive [Roll Eyes]

[Wink] [Big Grin]
props to all the good times today

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The SLUG ran a new best of 14.5 @ 94 mph!!! I was hoping for a 14.4 but i guess i will have to settle. Although cant really complain too much, got the big 18's on along with my subs in the trunk and spare tire. [Razz] [burnout]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98StangPower:
The SLUG ran a new best of 14.5 @ 94 mph!!! I was hoping for a 14.4 but i guess i will have to settle. Although cant really complain too much, got the big 18's on along with my subs in the trunk and spare tire. [Razz] [burnout]

Awesome Ryan. That is great. You should lighten that baby up a little and go for a 14.1 or so.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:
how come no one's mantion the fact that drew got rhetts car almost sideways on that 11.5 run..jeez you'd think he would leanr how to drive [Roll Eyes]

[Wink] [Big Grin]
props to all the good times today

We aren't talking about that anymore Jeff [Razz]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for the Late Guys, but yeah Rhett's car is crazy!!! The well was off the ground with out a doubt! Both of drews and Rhetts runs had some sideways action to them. I think thats what made them even that more impressive!

I can't wait till I can make some runs off that Huffer!!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
quote:
Originally posted by 98StangPower:

Awesome Ryan. That is great. You should lighten that baby up a little and go for a 14.1 or so.
I know, after i swapped these rims with my stock ones, the rims alone slowed me by 2/10's and mph went down from 95.56 to 94.67. There's my frickin 14.3, then if were to dump the subs and spare, and go with a 1/4 tank of gas next time [Big Grin] should be able to hit 14.099 [Razz]

[ March 02, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: 98StangPower ]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT:
Way to go Rhett, looks like your car and your driving are both improving. Nice driving Drew.

Hey thanks Scott, havent seen you in awhile. Maybe i got lucky but it sure felt good. Time for you to get another stang so you can come back out and play [burnout]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com