Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Calling all Pony's (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calling all Pony's
12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I assure you there is a race it is on all the Calenders i have except the one on the web. i even went to lil daves house and he says that there is a race on the 18th. Thay are going to change the schedual on the web.

------------------
12.93 @ 111 MPH BONE STOCK WITH FULL INERIOR ON STREET TIRES

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kewl, Then I'll be there.

------------------
2001 GT Coupe, 5spd Mineral Grey
K&N
Removed Silencer
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

35th Anv. Shift Knob
MAC Racing Pedals

ET 14.11@98.5Mph

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TheBrain:
Brandon,
I am hoping to get a rollbar installed prior to the 18th. If I can get it done, I will be there to race. If not, I will probably just watch.
If you don't remember me, I met you on Friday night. I have the blue 89 'vert

Well, the rollbar won't be installed in time for the 18th
Chances are the rollbar won't even be here until after the 21st
Why is it that everytime I order ANYTHING for my car, it is either backordered or just plain late?
Oh well, I will be there on the 18th anyway to watch

Later
Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
jimmyz
¯
Member # 387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmyz  Ford pictures for jimmyz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why do you guys take such offense to us inviting you to an event? I know if I get beat by a pony I'm first in line to give the thumbs up...why can't you guys have the courtesy to at least show up and talk cars and race. I know I definitely want to put some faces to the names on this board, I think it would be fun.

DanStarkey: I'm 21, own my car outright but still live with the parents, got laid off right as I was going to search for a place so that put an end to that adventure. BTW What's wrong with a $30k car? You fuggin pay more than that for a nice pickup truck man! Now $100k for a viper or M5, that's a waste and a half.

--------------------
[img]http://members.norcal-ls1.net/~jimmyz/sig.jpg[/img]

!CAGS, IRS MAF, Whisper CF Lid, T/B Bypass, Redline Oil,K/N Air and Oil Filter,
BMR STB, SFC's, LCA's, A-Panhard, Drop Brackets, Harlan Shift Light,
Hotchkis 1" Drop, KYB Shocks, SLP Resonator Exhaust w/DynoMax 18" Bullet,
Autometer A/F Gauge and Pod, Hurst Billet Plus, MBA Billet Knob, Sony ES Deck,
JL StealthBox w/ Eclipse 10" Aluminum DVC Sub, Eclipse 6.5" Components (Front and Rear),
MTX 5 Channel Blue Thunder Amp, Lightning Audio 1-Farad Cap,
ZR-1 Silver Wheels (17x9.5 and 17x11"), Dunlop SP 8000 Tires (275/40/17 and 315/35/17),
ASP Balancer Pulley, Z06 Clutch w/Lightened Flywheel,
LS-1 HotCam w/LS6 Valve Springs and Comp Cams Pushrods, MSD Wires, TR-55 Plugs.

Posts: 38 | From: San Bruno, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jimmyz-
Who is taking offense? I invited the nor-cal LS1 guys to our GTG on saturday. About 7 or so guys showed up. We had a great time. Where were you?
A lot of guys w/ the faster cars are down at the moment. Mine's in the body shop, one guy is oputting a fuel system, a few are waiting on motors. No excuses. A lot of us are going to SAC on sep.22nd. I think a few from Nor-Cal LS.1 guys are going also.

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
jimmyz
¯
Member # 387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmyz  Ford pictures for jimmyz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try reading the post, you'll see the big mouths.

--------------------

JL StealthBox w/ Eclipse 10" Aluminum DVC Sub, Eclipse 6.5" Components (Front and Rear),
ZR-1 Silver Wheels (17x9.5 and 17x11"), Dunlop SP 8000 Tires (275/40/17 and 315/35/17),

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be there. this is going to be fun. i should have my car dialed in by then!! i still wish i could have brought it saturday. that's alright there is always next time.

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jimmyz:
Try reading the post, you'll see the big mouths.

If you're talking about me you can kiss my butt. All these baseless accusations about my 'big mouth', 'smack talking', etc. are complete crap. All I ever asked was for 'somebody to run me', and then I defended myself after being attacked verbally in a very deplorable fashion. If you're not talking about my I apologize. If you are, read above.

jimmyz
¯
Member # 387

delete

HAHAHAH

--------------------

xnake
¯
Member # 330

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for xnake  Ford pictures for xnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jimmyz,
I'll be there on the 18th, take it easy on me

--------------------
1993 GT convertible
1989 GT

OIF
Baghdad,Iraq
2003-2004

Posts: 65 | From: Fairfield/Suisun, Ca | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
jimmyz
¯
Member # 387

Hehehe, I honestly do look forward to meeting you guys, I don't mean to start shit or anything, it's all in good fun.

I won't need to take it easy on anyone, I can't launch worth crap on these street tires!!! I'll have plenty of my ass handed to me by you power adder guys I'll race an N/A mustang on slicks vs me on street tires tho

--------------------

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well then jimmyz i guess you know what you have to do then. (as i jack up the car and roll the ET streets to his car!!!)

--------------------

NiTrOSS'00
¯
Member # 244

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for NiTrOSS'00  Ford pictures for NiTrOSS'00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aight then 18th it is i got a couple of new "toys" on my car that i'd like to see how they r effecting my ET ....i'll see ya guyz later then

......late....

--------------------
ERIC 2000 SS 6 Speed dyno #'s 349.7rwhp & 387.4rwtq - 1/4 12.98@108.7 mph w/o Nitrous
NX Wet Kit 100 shot, Walbro In tank Fuel pump, Grotyohann Full Length Headers, Y-Pipe and High-flow Catalytic Converters, Whisper MAF, MTI Airhood, ASP Pullies, K&N Filter, 4.10 Gears, Mac Springs, BFG, SS Rims, B&M Ripper Shifter, BMR Strut Tower Brace
2001 Chevy Tahoe fully loaded
2001 SUZUKI TL1000R
~`!!`~ So MaNy MuStAnGs, So LiTlE TiMe ~`!!`~

Posts: 726 | From: El Dorado Hills/Lake Hills Estates --- Bay Area | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jimmyz:

DanStarkey: I'm 21, own my car outright but still live with the parents, got laid off right as I was going to search for a place so that put an end to that adventure. BTW What's wrong with a $30k car? You fuggin pay more than that for a nice pickup truck man! Now $100k for a viper or M5, that's a waste and a half.

I clearly stated NOT living with your parents dude....next ???

Trust me I paid alot more for my Lexus than that and YET it is paid off.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PunkINa5.SLOW:

Trust me I paid alot more for my Lexus than that and YET it is paid off.

I think what you're trying to say is 'dude, look at me. My paycheck is ******this****** big'

WICKED SS
¯
Member # 197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WICKED SS  Ford pictures for WICKED SS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am now, "stocker cobra".

That was pretty fuckin funny.
quote:

Well mine car wasnt 25,000,it was 31,500 fully loaded and I ordered it with alot of other shit too,and I have added alot of other mods to the car.Not only do I pay $570.00 A month for my car note I also have my own house that I have to pay for too.Just me and my girlfriend live there no mommy or daddy to give us money or hold our hand and babysit us!I am 20 years old do I still fit in this criteria?So many people have there own meaning of "stock".Stocker have you changed your cam yet?If so and you still consider your car to be stock than I have a 94 stock 5.0 that I would like to run you in.All I need is some tires and were ready to go,so what do you say?I dont have anything against you,I think the things you have posted are a lil funny so hows a friendly run sound?I dont think I will be able to make it to the track so this would be somewhere close to home.

--------------------
2001 Camaro SS
1995 Mustang GT 347ci - sold
1993 Supra PT74 - sold

NiTrOSS'00
¯
Member # 244

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for NiTrOSS'00  Ford pictures for NiTrOSS'00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tottaly know what da hell it meeans to live on your own bro, I got a wife and almost two young babys, one 2 year old girl and my son is due soon too, on top of paying my car $510 every month and paying the rent on time, and living in cupertino aint cheap thats for sure, I have to feed 2 1/2 mouths not including mine now that shes going on metarnity leave i'll be paing for her tahoe too, so that'll be interasting. NO mommy no dady to cover your ass month by month oh did i menchen that i just bearly turned 21

--------------------
ERIC 2000 SS 6 Speed dyno #'s 349.7rwhp & 387.4rwtq - 1/4 12.98@108.7 mph w/o Nitrous
NX Wet Kit 100 shot, Walbro In tank Fuel pump, Grotyohann Full Length Headers, Y-Pipe and High-flow Catalytic Converters, Whisper MAF, MTI Airhood, ASP Pullies, K&N Filter, 4.10 Gears, Mac Springs, BFG, SS Rims, B&M Ripper Shifter, BMR Strut Tower Brace
2001 Chevy Tahoe fully loaded
2001 SUZUKI TL1000R
~`!!`~ So MaNy MuStAnGs, So LiTlE TiMe ~`!!`~

Posts: 726 | From: El Dorado Hills/Lake Hills Estates --- Bay Area | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

shit russel you can't make it? dam bro i was hoping you would be there. oh well..

--------------------

WICKED SS
¯
Member # 197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WICKED SS  Ford pictures for WICKED SS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I could but I have to work,I am trying to think of something to tell my boss but he is one dumb hooker.I also am trying to straighten out somethings with my car!I dont have an auto tap so I dont know what to set the maf translator at so my car is still running lean.I kind of wish I just waited off on the nos cause I still need to add alot of other safty shit and its pissing me off!!!!

--------------------
2001 Camaro SS
1995 Mustang GT 347ci - sold
1993 Supra PT74 - sold

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

bro run the thing without the maft the 01's are different than the 00's we have 28.3# injectors so the car is running rich to begin with. i was running pretty stock with a/f 11.9 perfect for a dry kit. so you should not even need the fricken thing. justg disconnect it and make a few hits and you will see the difference.

--------------------

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stocker:

I think what you're trying to say is 'dude, look at me. My paycheck is ******this****** big'

That was kind of a low blow when I think I was posting to defend YOU.

That is not my style at all take it how you want to man.

Well I guess the rumors about you starting crap on the Norcal LS-1 board are true huh?

Sux.

If that is the way ANYONE else read it I apologize. That is not the way it was meant at all.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com