Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Aug 3rd GMvsFord (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Aug 3rd GMvsFord
12sec_Stock Freak
¯
Member # 1580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12sec_Stock Freak  Ford pictures for 12sec_Stock Freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is Brandon (12sec'01ws6) From WWW.Norcal-LS1.com And there are gonna be a bunch of us out at the track on the 3rd for some freandly "grugr race's". We did this same thing last year and it was a real blast. This year we are thinking of doing a bbq were you bring somthing to eat and we all bbq, bench race talk hellllla shit and so on and soforth. If this is gonna turn in to a fight then I assume we stay the fuck away from each other and keep the "peace" how ever if you think we can all get along then I say lets eat and geta long alot better. So if you guys could figure out who will bring what We can get this going.

p.s. if you are interested a bounch of use meet at hot rod cafe on flsm blvd and sunrise every thursday at 7:00 if you want to come out give me a call at 916-205-0040

--------------------
Best ET (bonestock): 12.66 Best MPH: 111.98 Best 60': 1.967
2002 dyno: 327.1 rwhp 343.2 rwtq - bonestock
Winner GM West Coast Shootout - Stock Radial Tire class, 2002[/size]

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your on- GM boy! At least I can be competitive...

JL

[patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont htink I will be able to beat any of you guys but I will be out there hoping for some low 14's. [patriot]

Went to HRC last grudge night and thought it sucked btw. See all of you guys there. The BBQ thing sounds good though.

--------------------
Support our troops!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BRANDON!!!! WHAT IS UP YOU CRAZY MOFO?! ....lol BTW, this is Drew with the yellow stang thats always at the track. I can't speak for all of the stangers on here. But shit dude, I think I'm friends with most of the peoples on your board and I say, BRING OUT THE BBQ!!!! [Big Grin] Did you ever come eat some of my food at the last grudge night? Lets setup something like that and get this ball rolling. But this time lets try and get a little closer to the grand stands [Wink]

My friends and I were planning on doing the same thing again with the BBQ so lets combine our efforts here.

I think we can all get along.... [patriot] <--peace flag

Later bro, let me know if I can do anything to help out, Drew

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
I like to race
¯
Member # 1484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I like to race  Ford pictures for I like to race    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there running my car. Look for the Mustang with a NOFX sticker in the back window and black and yellow license plates. It'll probably be the only one there.
Posts: 87 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope to have my black plate car ready for next summer ('65).

JL

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to see ALL OF YOU OUT THERE god damit!
Even if you don't plan to race, atleast go out and support your friends and the all mighty Ford [Roll Eyes]
I want to line up with ANY low 13 second stang out there! Come see me!

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
Even if you don't plan to race, atleast go out and support your friends and the all mighty Ford [Roll Eyes]

Damn Tone if my rear was not fucked up I would be out there lining up with you!!
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
quote:

Damn Tone if my rear was not fucked up I would be out there lining up with you!!
GET THAT SHIT FIXED RIT NOW BOY! [Big Grin]
Any possible chance you are gonna have it ready by then?
Man, I just got my gears dropped in today too [Mad]
I'll still be here when you get around to it though.
Just try to hurry up before I put in the True Duals, so we can have 1 last race together.....even [Big Grin]

[ July 26, 2002, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: sfGi8nt ]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think im down... didnt know there was a grudge match goin on, but thats coo too. Gonna try real hard to get out there, see how bad my driving really is.
Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TIMSPEED87
¯
Member # 1537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIMSPEED87  Ford pictures for TIMSPEED87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there. If I get my converter put in between now and then, I'm hoping to hit 12.9
Posts: 67 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
5PT SLOW
¯
Member # 638

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5PT SLOW  Ford pictures for 5PT SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
our 69merro with a one legger did a 11:20 at 127 2 nights ago at sac.. you know cody (born69)

i think norcalls1 is gonna be doing the smoking tho.. ill be there with the camera and post it that night.

Posts: 553 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
I like to race
¯
Member # 1484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I like to race  Ford pictures for I like to race    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey Tone, i run a 13.1, want to line up?

EastBayRacing, with a 127 trap he should be pulling 10.8s AT LEAST, he needs to put a real rear end in that thing instead of spending money on nitrous.

Posts: 87 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
TIMSPEED87
¯
Member # 1537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIMSPEED87  Ford pictures for TIMSPEED87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there..if I'm running slicks/skinnies, I'm lookin to hit 13.0's (maybe lower). If I'm running ZR1 5 spokes..I'm expecting 13.5's. So..I'd love to race all yall (who won't literally make me look like a joke at least) :cheers:
Posts: 67 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
5PT SLOW
¯
Member # 638

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5PT SLOW  Ford pictures for 5PT SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by I like to race:
quote:

Hey Tone, i run a 13.1, want to line up?

EastBayRacing, with a 127 trap he should be pulling 10.8s AT LEAST, he needs to put a real rear end in that thing instead of spending money on nitrous.

his name is cody.. John Pauls roomate.. the rear end is fine. with a free motor and a sorry ass rear end and his trap speed. i think hes doign very well.. most people spend well over 5 grand and still dont push that..
Posts: 553 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wait did someone say bbq? so does that mean me z28girl and vickzun are gunna get hooked up with free food? lol we are broke ho's with no jobs, some one help us girls out and give us some grub........lol jk

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~*~ im searchin for mr. right, but until then, ill be havin my fun with mr wrong!~*~
~i did a burn out the other day and i think ummm i think the paint is coming off my tires, anyone got any nail polish?~
~theres uhhh this really umm loud noise in the back of my car, i think the cap fell of my exaust, if im not mistaken, i think it could be uhhh master flos?~
~its like throwin a hot dog down a hall way!~
~uhh i think i have 4 10s wait on second thought i think they are 4 15s (they are better) ~
~ive done worse for money~
~wanna flower~
~yur not a whore, yur a WHER, a whore in training~
"She has the type of ass you can bounce a midget off!"
"look, its got a cobra logo ..."
"....shes so hurt, she makes blind kids cry"

Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
vickzun
¯
Member # 1321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickzun  Ford pictures for vickzun  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*slaps forehead* it hasn't got quite that bad just yet.

[ July 29, 2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: vickzun ]

--------------------
"She has the blood of reptile, just underneath her skin"

Posts: 771 | From: San Jose, CA. NOR*CAL | Registered: May 2002  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
Originally posted by Kalibabe46:
wait did someone say bbq? so does that mean me z28girl and vickzun are gunna get hooked up with free food? lol we are broke ho's with no jobs, some one help us girls out and give us some grub........lol jk

I'm not sure how the BBQ is going to work, but if it is "bring your own beef and cook your own beef"
then I will pay for all the food and sodas and crap, but you girls have to cook it for us [Wink]
Sound good?
I'll find out how it all works first though!

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there! i will have my cobra sold, so probably look for a white chevy truck (parents lol [Razz] ) if im in another stang by then, ill be doing some racing for sure [Big Grin]

-David

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by all means tone, if u are payin ill cook, try to at least....how hard could it be? after all i have cooked when ever i go camping, besides wut else is there to do, its not like im running my integra!hahahaha

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~*~ im searchin for mr. right, but until then, ill be havin my fun with mr wrong!~*~
~i did a burn out the other day and i think ummm i think the paint is coming off my tires, anyone got any nail polish?~
~theres uhhh this really umm loud noise in the back of my car, i think the cap fell of my exaust, if im not mistaken, i think it could be uhhh master flos?~
~its like throwin a hot dog down a hall way!~
~uhh i think i have 4 10s wait on second thought i think they are 4 15s (they are better) ~
~ive done worse for money~
~wanna flower~
~yur not a whore, yur a WHER, a whore in training~
"She has the type of ass you can bounce a midget off!"
"look, its got a cobra logo ..."
"....shes so hurt, she makes blind kids cry"

Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
2000GTGirL
¯
Member # 1173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000GTGirL  Ford pictures for 2000GTGirL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'm not sure how the BBQ is going to work, but if it is "bring your own beef and cook your own beef"
then I will pay for all the food and sodas and crap, but you girls have to cook it for us [Wink]
Sound good?
I'll find out how it all works first though!

HOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIEEETT!!!!!!

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
3.73's - o/r X pipe - K&N Air Filter/removed Air Silencer - 17" Cobra R's

Posts: 740 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
try to at least....how hard could it be?

Ok, you can still eat, but Kit or Mirha or somebody else has to put the chef's hat on [Big Grin]
I like my burgers cooked with perfection, and if ya'll can't do it, then maybe I will cook and have you guys take turns racing my car........
YEAH FACKIN RIGHT [Big Grin] ROFL [Big Grin]

Maybe I will just spend $30 on the sh!tty food they have there, run out of gas and cigarettes, drop all my money on the floor and have a little kid run off with it, and run the worse times I ever have, just like last time [Big Grin]
Yup, Im doin thaT!

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

vickzun
¯
Member # 1321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickzun  Ford pictures for vickzun  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
try to at least....how hard could it be?

Ok, you can still eat, but Kit or Mirha or somebody else has to put the chef's hat on [Big Grin]
I like my burgers cooked with perfection, and if ya'll can't do it, then maybe I will cook and have you guys take turns racing my car........
YEAH FACKIN RIGHT [Big Grin] ROFL [Big Grin]

Maybe I will just spend $30 on the sh!tty food they have there, run out of gas and cigarettes, drop all my money on the floor and have a little kid run off with it, and run the worse times I ever have, just like last time [Big Grin]
Yup, Im doin thaT!

Terrell let me drive his car all day yesterday [Big Grin] DO YOU TRUST ME!??!? ...tee-hee.

--------------------
"She has the blood of reptile, just underneath her skin"

Posts: 771 | From: San Jose, CA. NOR*CAL | Registered: May 2002  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
Originally posted by vickzun:
Terrell let me drive his car all day yesterday [Big Grin] DO YOU TRUST ME!??!? ...tee-hee.

Well his car is dam near a FULL SECOND slower than mine, so I don't know if you can handle THIS Chevy [Big Grin] j/k

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

2000GTGirL
¯
Member # 1173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000GTGirL  Ford pictures for 2000GTGirL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vickzun:

Well his car is dam near a FULL SECOND slower than mine, so I don't know if you can handle THIS Chevy [Big Grin] j/k
But I can [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
3.73's - o/r X pipe - K&N Air Filter/removed Air Silencer - 17" Cobra R's

Posts: 740 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com