Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » been stressed thnkn bout sayin fuck this car (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: been stressed thnkn bout sayin fuck this car
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the last couple days of me having the oil pressure issue an come to find out i might half to take this shyt apart again.its been a whole year since i been driving it an when i ge to enjoy it jus a little, now a fucking oil issue.thought it might jus be the pump but im getting its my bearings an there brand new.fuuuuuuuuuck,an im getting i might half to take the fucking motor apart again.this is fucking crazy i tell u.im really not motivated to do this again im really not.so i been going back an fourth in my brain sale it or jus do it.repeating over an over in my head an its driving me nuts.i did this all by myself last time an now do it again?drqining to the brain already.then no cherry picker either asked a few of my folks if i can use theres an what i get again..no support an asked for. spot what i get no support again.but they were blowing my fucking phone up were u at quan i wna see it.thats why i fuck them.so im jus not motivated im not working out of money an my girl is drained frm this shyt to.gaskets alone was $200.so im jus getting fustration off my chest cause i kno its good people on here to help me out on wat should i do.because right now im leaning more on jus giving up.an im so fucking serious.

[ August 04, 2012, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep it, you'll regret selling it later on....... Oh yea repost lol

[ August 04, 2012, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: stock fox ]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quan I got you. I'll get my boys cherry picker and we can tear it down together. Taking the motor is more time consuming then tearing it apart.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man just let it sit if your burnt out on the car. Come back to it in a few months.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
Keep it, you'll regret selling it later on....... Oh yea repost lol

Yeh i know.an i know it seems like a repost. but doing this for a whole year by urself its draining.

an yeh james i hear u bra but i have no truck or money to get the cherry picker jus hella shyt bra.its jus stressing me guys it really is.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Park it for a while and focus on other things.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just sell it to me for that player price so I can get rid of that hood ! LOL j/p wit ya bruh

[ August 04, 2012, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just do it and get it over with Quan.Itll be fixed before you know it.And yes,i know it sucks,but you know how hotrodding goes.Been there,done that,and going through it right now.
[patriot]

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gawd just run it if it blows rebuild nothing in this life is perfect

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tear it apart and fix it bro you'll regret it later and you won't get half of what it's worth if you sell it fucked up, it'll be worth it once your done that's all I'm waitin for, my cars been down a good 6 months I just can't wait to get my motor in!

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess ill pull it out then but i jus need a cherry picker then.but ill jus half to have everything there then ill be okay i guess.

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Go to tech talk i jus asked something before i do this need to kno this question.

--------------------

His response:

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill trade you my 331 stroker lx hatch bro? [patriot]
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Not looking for trades bro.but thnx for the offer

--------------------

His response:

D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.R.E  Ford pictures for D.R.E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just curious if you do sale it what numbers you thinkin about

--------------------
Local 3 Operating Engineers member
1991 titanium frost coupe
1991 x chp coupe

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly just ride it. get another 302 and rering,rebearing it and if it hasnt bust by then slap ur rebuilt block in....

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by D.R.E:
Just curious if you do sale it what numbers you thinkin about

Dnt kno yet still debating nthn low.nthn is really wrong jus dnt want to pull the motor to adjust an add a couple things.

--------------------

His response:

D.R.E
¯
Member # 10484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.R.E  Ford pictures for D.R.E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I know I wouldn't offer a low price like these fags on here [dance] I've heard this on the street before you'll end up keepin it ha ha

--------------------
Local 3 Operating Engineers member
1991 titanium frost coupe
1991 x chp coupe

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont give up. Walk away from it and cool off.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

No but im really thinkn bout givin up tho.im not motivated nomore its to much getting a truck to get a cherry picker finding a place to do it at,buying gaskets oil pump,bearings taking it apart taking it to get inspected then putting it all back together then putting it in.then putting tranny an fluids an all that its jus a big proccess.if i had a shop it would be different tho.

--------------------

His response:

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
violin music SYMPATHY THREAD AGAIN
1quick302
¯
Member # 10887

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1quick302  Ford pictures for 1quick302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before you do anything you should just get it diagnosed, and not a cafords diagnoses (posting a thread asking what's wrong with my car and get a ton of replies from people saying it SOUNDS LIKE blah blah blah) if everything is really brand new and built correctly then shit shouldn't fail after a few hundred miles. I just rebuilt my motor and everything is brand new except my oil pump but that only had a few hundred miles on it, and my oil pressure drops down from about 40-60 all the way to 20 and then rise back up when i drive, but that's normal. I just think it's going to cost you more if you go off what everyone is saying rather then getting it checked out and having the issue pin pointed out. Just my .02
But if you do plan on selling it which I hope you don't make sure you hit me first lol I got space for one more. Good luck bro [patriot]

--------------------
92' white GT "stock"
89' red devil coupe AKA 1quick302

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One thing I learned growing up, you have to have a lot of patience in the car game

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
One thing I learned growing up, you have to have a lot of patience in the car game

Most definitely the keyword PATIENCE

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your car is clean... i would buy it and part it out....

Park it,walk away forget about the car for a while. When you are dropping in the engine again you will be thanking yourself you didnt sell it.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com