Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fuk AAA (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fuk AAA
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did like everyone said I got mustangs that were close to my car with parts this and that showed them what the difference in shit was, I was very detailed and they came back and said those mustangs did not count because they were a 91 and 93 and mine was an 89.. Such bullshit, these fools are cock suckers
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't get it [Confused]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf?

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HUH? [Confused]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think he is adding to this...

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=046375

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea my bad, i had a previous post.. the insurance co is trying to fuck me around every way possible.. now it has to be an 89gt and 89 gt only in the state of cali for it to be looked at to compare to mine..
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GET AN AUTO TRADER OR MUSTANG TRADER AND HIGHLIGHT ALL THE 1989 MUSTANGS

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found this one fairly quickly -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/25th-Anniversary-Edition-/140518802359?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20b792c3b7#ht_1159wt_1165

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

That would work except it's south Carolina and they want me to find one local or at least in Cali.. They are jus tryin to be dicks about it..
krazy_svt
¯
Member # 9259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy_svt  Ford pictures for krazy_svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll post a add for you. Lol j/p that hella sucks.hope it works out
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Haha please do lol but for real these fools are just tryin to be dicks..
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much are they trying to give you? And what are you willing to settle on?

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

I'm not tryin to put all the numbers out there but if u want u can pm me and I'll tell u in more detail and u can let me know what u think.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they took 3-4 months to pay me for my silver/black 92 gt ..7k tho

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let em know that you won't take nothing less then what your asking for, and also tell them that your neck and back is starting to hurt also, that should get the ball rolling

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Haha yea I would tell em that for sure but it got stolen back in Jan not crashed.. I think I'ma have to go get my own appraiser.. The douche bag appraiser compared it to stock 5.0 mustangs, or mustangs with cold air an exhaust.
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make some fake ads for cl and get pictures off the web

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
Make some fake ads for cl and get pictures off the web

HAHAHA good idea [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have plenty of pictures of mustangs i sold in the past [Wink]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Hahaha just make sure they are 1989s and priced over 11k lol thanks for the laughs guy I need it cause this situation sucks.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a bunch of fuckin tools, like an 89 is SO much different than a 91 or a 93. Check out eBay motors and look for completed auctions, that's proof right there what people will pay for a car, they can't argue with that. A for sale ad is just an asking price.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Yea they are being complete douche bags, I checked eBay a few times but I'm limited to an 89 gt in Cali and I wasn't finding too much. They are being dicks and it's frustrating.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck all insurance co.!

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Pretty much lol but sell me that coupe so I'm not mustangless for ever hahah fuck you AAA
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Pretty much lol but sell me that coupe so I'm not mustangless for ever hahah fuck you AAA

Sure but it wont be for a minute

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com