Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » A's over Giants (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: A's over Giants
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone see them A's sweap them weak ass giants lol....yeaaaaaaaaa. Oakland A's ....

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That definately made my day after having to watch the Sharks get swept. Nice to see the A's win especially watching them beat Zito Friday night.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea giants i mean midgets suckkk 1 run in 3 games lol it must suck to be a fan of such a pathetic franchise go OAKLAND [patriot]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was good

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep that was pretty bad, however arent the records damn near identical? So if the Giants suck, what does that mean for the A's?
Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Yep that was pretty bad, however arent the records damn near identical? So if the Giants suck, what does that mean for the A's?

That there better then the Giants

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

it means the weak ass giants scored only 1 run in a 3 game series.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The A's have a great fan base and great stadium [Roll Eyes] . Gotta love fans who don't even go to the ball park because it's a piece of garbage!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you get to go to a ball game and enjoy the park. I get to go to the ball game and enjoy a 4 time world champion, giants sweeping Oakland athletics.

I've been to SF and watched giants games. I won't say nothing bad about the team. They have a beautiful park and represent a location where I am from. But when it comes to battle of the bay I enjoy a little shit talk. Its baseball! [patriot]

--------------------
The anti-crew

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have two tickets to game 5 framed of the 89 World Series/Battle Of The Bay..... [Frown]

Mom bought them for us from a scalper but needless to say, they were never used [Frown]

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

how much is the face value of those? i dont know a single person that went to the games. i wonder how expensive it was

--------------------
The anti-crew

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I'll check the face value next time I got to mom's house but I know she paid a couple hundred EACH for me..... [Frown]

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
quote:

Awesome!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

. But when it comes to battle of the bay I enjoy a little shit talk. Its baseball! [patriot]

[Whoo Whooooo!]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:

Really? [Big Grin]

FUKK THE A'S! [patriot]

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? [Big Grin]

FUKK THE A'S! [patriot]

you say that but i bet you've been to more A's games than giants

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Damn that sucked. It's embarrassing to get swept by one of the worst franchises in baseball. Put the brooms in the trophy room giants fans because thats a pretty empty room.

--------------------
The anti-crew

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really? [Big Grin]

FUKK THE A'S! [patriot]

you say that but i bet you've been to more A's games than giants
Never been to one a's game
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A's are a cool team, they won a bunch of world series when i was a kid. Giants have always disappointed in the playoffs, but as a fan I'd rather go to a Giants game than to that hellhole in Oakland any day of the week. Didnt the Giants sweep some team from Oakland this week?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

For some odd reason I thought this would be worth TTT'n!!!!!

TTT! [Big Grin]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
yea giants i mean midgets suckkk 1 run in 3 games lol it must suck to be a fan of such a pathetic franchise go OAKLAND [patriot]

Yeah it sucks so bad, AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[Whoo Whooooo!]

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHO WON DA WORLD SERIES THO U BZ

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
WHO WON DA WORLD SERIES THO U BZ

yeah it was an older topic from like may.

GO GIANTS WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS FIRST SERIES WIN IN SF [patriot]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was the gayest shit ive heard you say bro haha

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its alright 1 ring since 1958 is pretty sad.A's moved here in the late 60's and have 4.While this may be the giants year no discusion as to who has more rings in the bay.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com